This kills Sup Forums

This kills Sup Forums

The answer is always more guns.

>Stoneman Douglas had an armed guard
that pussied out. increasing the numbers of people with guns increases the odds that one of the people with a gun won't pussy out.

Stoneman Douglas' armed guard remained outside during the shooting.
The Pulse Nightclub attack started outside, the off duty officer whom was bouncing for the club returned fire and called for back up. That alone possibly saved more lives if he had not been there.
The Mandalay Bay shooter was attacking outside of the hotel making it harder for security to identify which room he was in, at that point the job of locating him was left to the SWAT teams.
Military Bases don't have roaming conveys of highly armed guards. They have the Military Police which are no more armed than your average civilian officer.

>increasing the numbers of people with guns
It also statistically increased the number of people that use guns irresponsibly.

Yes. It's about the big picture. Of course it's not impossible that someone will take his/her chances and manages to wreak havoc but that's not an argument against having armed personnel in schools or anywhere.

Fort Hood like all military bases disarms everyone but the useless Military Police. Pulse didn't have a firearm armed guard. The Mandalay/NV concert disarmed the guests and it's security had no firearms.
>It also statistically increased the number of people that use guns irresponsibly.
It doesn't. Firearm ownership across US states shows no correlation between firearm murders and firearm ownership.

Agreed. From a new spring for my g20 to a new everything for my O-pap the answer is always more guns.

>no correlation between firearm murders and firearm ownership.*

*Of course lets not count accidents in the statistic.

Need an asterisk on your statement.

You click a button and guns get delivered to your house? Holy shit I love your frickin country

On US bases only MPs are armed and they're usually placed at entrances

Welp let's get rid of all security guards and police as well

No, you can order parts, but any FFL part (lower receivers, the parts that are serialized) have to come from licence dealer. You can have it shipped to a dealer, but you still have to fill out the paperwork and background check.

Guns have to go through a FFL. But because I have a CHL(which shows I’m legally not a felon, not on any lists, etc) my back ground check is expedited. A walk in to my local sporting goods store 2 blocks away and am out in 15-20 minutes.

I can send to my house, complete uppers, ammunition, any accessory, etc. the only thing I go into a store to pick up are suppressors or lower receivers or handguns.

Literally only the bottom stripped lower went to a store. The rest to my house.

but not typically in the places where lots of people with guns are.

only rarely do mass shooters or criminals decide to go for hard targets.

>not having a background check completed almost immediately

Fucking nigger

Here's the hoot about the 2nd amendment. Pretty much if you use your gun for anything other than target shooting, or the 0.001% chance the you "stop a bad guy" in a legal sense Most every other use for your weapon would end up making you a felon.

>"let's have less dead kids"
>"NO I WANT MORE! MORE DEAD CHILDREN! MOOORRREEE!!!! AND I'M WILLING TO TELL ANY LIE TO ACHIEVE MY GOAL OF MORE. DEAD. KIDS."

wtf is wrong with liberals

Military bases disarm everyone but a few MP's who often carry without ammo.
All the other examples were of people who have no skin in the game. I'm a security guard and the shit goes down I'm getting the hell outta there. Fuck everybody else.
I'm a teacher sitting in classroom waiting to die my gun is trained on the door and I'm protecting my fucking life.

I’m not sure how you NCIS works with your state but ours literally takes under 10 minutes. The longest part is looking over the goods and confirming serials and filling out the form. BG takes a few minutes, out in 15-20 tops. It takes me twice as long to grocery shop.

Wasn't Fort Hood a gun free zone because George Bush Sr. called for disarming barracks where families might be stationed?

Describe said "hard target"

>Hey lets shoot up a prison! (Oh wait, gun free zone except the guards, walls, bars etc)
>Hey lets shoot up the White house. Oh wait, someone already did that
>Oh hey lets shoot up an airport (Damn that's a gun free zone.. oh fuck)
>Oh hey lets shoot up a military base (oh wait some did that already)
>Oh hey lets shoot up a police station (oh wait that's happened too)

I'm still waiting to see what a "Hard target" is

I went duck hunting 2 weeks ago, hog hunting last week and am planning on going again 4th.

I can wear my piece on my hip conceled or not. I can carry my rifle in public, etc.

I’m not sure what else I would use it for. Or better yet why I would want to be a felon.

what the fuck was he doing then?
>Pulse had an armed guard
A bouncer keeping a gun under the bar off of his person is not an armed guard idiot
>Mandalay Bay had security
lmao not an argument for an elevated shooter situation
>Fort Hood is a military base
Yeah that bans all soldiers except for military police from carrying

All terrible arguments

Yes. It was less armed than some civilian work places considering restrictions on carrying.

Oh hi there Goyum.

none of them worse than claiming teachers are going to open up on school shooters with whatever piece of shit pistol they get from the state.

Too bad the guard at the school was a coward and never entered the building.

Even after Ft. Hood, most bases are "gun free" personnel can carry personal firearms if they have a CCL but.....
Only when and O-5 or above grants permission, individually to the person, and that permission is only good for 90 days and must be resubmitted. Anybody in the military knows that's a fucking joke.

Its why the concept of armed teachers is silly, the Military doesn't even basically trust its own people, who are trained to use weapons, to carry them on base.

All done by shooters Democrats would support.

I was a bouncer at a night club for 2 years. We had a shooting occur at the front door. I literally couldn’t even hear it 100 ft away at the dance floor. If my co worker wasn’t screaming over the radio in my ear piece I never would of known.

Also, wasn’t the Mandalay Bay lib narrative that lil Jesus Gonzales the hero brown guy stopped the shooter by responding as armed security l?

>>Hey lets shoot up a prison! (Oh wait, gun free zone except the guards, walls, bars etc)
Guns get into prisons all the time. Failure of gun free zone.
>>Hey lets shoot up the White house. Oh wait, someone already did that
But did the attacker have 10 or 20 minutes to waltz around murdering at will?
>>Oh hey lets shoot up an airport (Damn that's a gun free zone.. oh fuck)
But did the attacker have 10 or 20 minutes to waltz around murdering at will?
>>Oh hey lets shoot up a military base (oh wait some did that already)
Gun free zone.
>>Oh hey lets shoot up a police station (oh wait that's happened too)
Also a gun free zone believe it or not. Front office cops are usually disarmed.

>Soldiers walk around military bases fully armed

What a brainlet.

>enough armed personnel to occupy France
so just one then?

>claiming teachers are going to open up on school shooters with whatever piece of shit pistol they get from the state.
>with whatever piece of shit pistol they get from the state.

the plan isn't for the state to foist guns on teachers, it's to allow teachers who already have a gun and a concealed carry permit to carry at school in addition to all the other places they're allowed to carry (which is virtually everywhere...except schools).

Please do not ever comment on the activities of a country you clearly do not know anything about.

Nobody is armed on a military base outside of the washout scrub mutts at the gates.

I wouldn’t want to be in a situation against a individual with a rifle when I had a handgun. That said, if I had to be in one I would rather it be in a school like environment where range and stopping power isn’t such a disadvantage and I may even have a advantage in manuverability.

>Welp let's get rid of all security guards and police as well
mashallah, this brother GETS it.

Hey Dick, sometimes guys want the extra cash for being trained for sentry like shit lol.

Anyone can have ammo shipped to them. So long as they don't live in California or a liberal city state.

this is what liberals think is funny. they want you and your kids dead so they can laugh at them.

>murder is counted under accidents
Faggot it's called manslaughter, thanks for playing, bit youre retardes.

Yeah, hunting my bad.. Probably because I haven't been hunting in years, I already have enough expensive hobbies.

I live in an OC state, but I really don't see the point in OC, other than "LOOKIE HERE I HAVE A GUN" Just my opinion though.

Guns have been banned in bases for all but MPs since the 80's I thought. Only time they're let out is drilling.

Who didn't go into the school and cowardly stayed outside. He failed in his duty.

>Pulse had an armed guard
The gunman took the clubgoers hostage and the Pulse cop couldn't return fire.

>Mandalay Bay
The shooter was in an elevated position a great distance away with a rifle. He had every single advantage, no one on the ground could do anything.

>Fort Hood is a military base
Yes, and our military personnel are forbidden from carrying firearms on military bases.

Again, there are no "hard targets" Even where there is security, there is tight regulations
>Front office cops are usually disarmed.
Not around me, other than inside the jail. Hmm but we don't trust cops with guns, but we want to trust teachers now.

Have you seen the average recruit in recent years? I wouldn't trust them with a port-o-potty at a southern rock revival concert.

But remember AR-15's are no more deadly than any other weapon.

And increases the odds that another bad person has a gun.

I OC when Work takes me into a rural environment. I always prefer a CC or if in my vehicle, I have a magnet.

My original post said irresponsible use of firearms. So my original statement is true if you also include accidents.

Kill all Satanists and their crisis actor / communist useful idiot puppets. No more school shootings.

That just leaves niggers to clear up.

1 post by this id.

The cop at the florida school was on his way out. School posts are considered easy and departments send the old guys there.

Mandalay bay does not have armed security guards.

I don't know about the nightclub, but military bases disarm their troops. I seem to remember something about arming their troops after the attack, but I don't know the status now.

>The gunman took the clubgoers hostage

So in otherwords if they take hostages, armed teachers are powerless. Hey take a note kids..

So... more guns doesn't help.

>Mandalay bay does not have armed security guards.
They have loads of cash on premise, of course they have armed security.

They aren't. Most "school shooters" and "mass shooters" in general are terrible shots. At close distance a larger caliber handgun has more stopping power than a fmj smaller rifle round. Not that you'd want to be hit with either, but I bet a guard that actually practices would be better than a snapping young adult who doesn't.

Not on the floor or hotel suites.
Hostages only stop someone not willing to take the risk.

I think whatever gun you are efficient and practiced with is deadly. Personally I would love my saiga or brothers KTG against him in that situation, but as that’s not feasible I wouldn’t mind my Glock 20, or even one of my smaller weapons. Just like I wouldn’t want a AR-57 with a red dot if we were in the middle of open plains with 500+ yards line of sights when you can have a bolt gun with a nice glass set up. It’s about situations. The right load out is important for the right situation.

And most people aren't willing to take the risk. So more guns doesn't help.

So more guns doesn't help?

Only one answer.

Robot teachers with guns.

Should we make them illegal?

Hunting you fucking retard. And the massive chilling effect an armed nation has on government.

>has more stopping power
Stop right there fudd.

As if they give a shit goy.

I would argue at 21 feet my 220g +p buffalo bore 10mm rounds can give a 5.7 a run for its money. Though as seen in fort hood shooting, a 5.7 round center mass had 100% lethality rate, it’s not fair to use the 10mm Lanza used bc it’s harder to get data and the targets were obviously much more frail.

I was a EMT for seven years. I seen more dead pizza delivery guys, hoods, and trash dead to the .22 than the .45, 9mm, and the .357 combined. In fact every call I responded to that the victim was shot with a .45 not only survived but was reasonably okay and coherent.

All of those shootings were in places with a police force as well. A lot of good that did them.

I literally dont get the argument against this. Schools should have armed guards to protect against violence...because if something violent happens we can just deploy armed guards from 5 minutes away?

>caring what someone from jyc thinks

False

Also false

Of course they do you fucking retard, just not if the person isn't around to help. More often than not they will be

saged this motherfucker but you can't give a bunch of pussified leftists who are afraid of guns, guns. most can't hold them because they're too weak of will and arm strength. then there's an expectation these people will stand up and engage, they wont. then how many of these guns will be stolen or sold off by dirty teachers, who wont be fired because they have unions that are out of control. maybe the teachers unions should be busted up so they have to work for a living, give a shit about the students and be vigilant.

It's as if guns don't matter and it's a mental-health issue.

Yes let us continue to focus on the car as being the biggest factor in that drunk man mowing over that family

Armed but not properly trained in real life situations

Then let's address why we keep giving alcoholics cars. Or how smart cars or public transportation can prevent those murders. The same logic can apply to guns

Do not reply to troll threads.
Report them and move on.

So what's your solution sherlock?

How is this a troll thread?

The only time any shooter is ever stopped is when someone has the means to stop them. Guns are overwhelmingly the means used.

Statistically speaking, Canada, Sweden, Finland, and Switzerland have a high rate of gun ownership compared to the rest of the world, just not compared to the United States. The murder rates in said countries is incredibly low compared to the rest of the world, even the United State's murder rate is low on that standard.

Maybe, JUST maybe, gun ownership doesn't correlate with the murder rate of a country?

>B-but it's not about taking away your guns!

THEN QUIT IMPLYING YOU NEED FEWER GUNS.

>Fort Hood
fun fact: personnel at fort hood weren't allowed to carry

You need a critical mass of gun presence (about 9 for every 10 people) to effectively deter shooters. At a bare minimum you need two armed guards in every room of a building. Call me when the army figures THAT out.

This is common in the hood. I wonder if it has to do with ammunition used? My wife carries either a judge in her big purse or a .38 on her person. I feel better when she has the .38 just because she can wield it so much easier. I know your experience is anecdotal, but I believe you. I just wonder why that is.

They are also the countrys that just like japan cover up their crime statistics
But still nice try leaf

security at Mandalay Bay.....an unarmed fucking illegal immigrant that ran off to Mexico after he was shot in the leg

That's some real security there

>we will never get a school shooter that goes full revolver ocelot because most of them are fucking afraid of the recoil and have the worst aim

this just means they needed more armed guards

yes let us take away superficial items, rather than addressing the underlying issue of drinking until drunk and dangerous, and desiring to murder dozens of individuals.

instead of addressing my inability to study, i will just make sure i get easy homework :) that will fix it all

fucking bandaids

Well that's why we're having this debate, right? Conservatives keep shitting out the same tired arguments and they believe anything liberals suggest is a Jewish plot funded by Soros to send BLM to white Republican's home to grab their guns and melt then into statues of LGBTQ dildos and ISIS fighters.

My solution is to go full techno utopia/distopia. Disarm everyone and use drones with guns to parole and neutralize any non-law enforcement individual firing a gun if their own property.

>And the massive chilling effect an armed nation has on government.
i think your 2nd amendment is great and all, but let's not pretend this has mattered in the past 100 years

Nice source coward

>Military bases are full of gun free zones
>Both Ft Hood shootings occurred in gun free zones.

But yeah ft hood is a great example.

Actually due to the bystander effect if 10 people have guns all of them will decide to wait for the other 9 to do something.

School shooters are pussy ass faggots that would e more put off on the thought of attacking with a threat present. Political assassins and criminals aren't.

The only solution is to ban military style assault rifles. No one needs weapons of war.