Anti-2ndAm = Treason against the Constitution

Don't traitors get a bullet? Isn't it the obligation of every American Citizen to put down the enemies of our country, whether Foreign or Domestic? Doesn't it seem reasonable that anyone speaking out against our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms should be executed on the spot for treason? I wonder if we'd run out of bullets or traitors first?

Yes, and no. There are at least 60 million able bodied men and 400 million guns in this country. There are 2.5 million in the military. They would be outnumbered by more than 25 to one.

treason is acting against the state. amending the constitution is acting for the state. amending an amendment (fucks sake it is in the name, it is just an amendment to the constitution - which can be amended, it is not holy fucking writ...) is not treason it is proper constitutional politics.

learn to civil society you moron

You may not understand this because you're french, but if the government repeals the 2nd (or the 1st) amendment then that is a treasonous act against the American people, and we are therefore obligated to rebel against it.

Thanks for interpreting our constitution Frenchie. Let me know when you have freedom of speech and a right to bear arms that shall not be in fringed. Until then, enjoy your women with hairy armpits.

jfc, if they go through the process they are supposed to it's not treason. There is a well delineated process in law for changing the constitution. For fuck sake, I'm a leaf and even I understand this...

Yet, you don't. The government works for us, not the other way around. You should study up on the revolutionary war.

Yes, going through the legal process of changing the constitution isn't technically treason.

However, these are rights that the government has not right to infringe upon... If the government does, then it is deemed a rogue government (arguably it already is) and must be stopped. The 1st and 2nd amendment cannot be changed or removed without the government being destroyed by its people.

If all gun laws are not repealed than I go to war against the Jews.

I never signed the Constitution. I reserve ALL rights under God. That includes the right to bear arms. Try and stop me, get shot in the face.

There have been ammendments before that have been repealed, the one for alcohol prohibition comes to mind. If they do it through the mechanisms in place it's not treason.

This is the trump card btw, if a libshit says 'let's repeal the 2nd amnd!!!' say, fine do it legally, through the constitutional process, they can't pull this off and they never will be able to, so your guns are safe.

Your shitty constitution isn't even relevant anymore in this day and age.

Yes, but the 1st Amendment gives them the right to say that kind of shit. Now, if they were to attempt to take away your guns, you would be justified to act against them.

>what are drone strikes
The US infantry is incapable as fuck.

Yep. And this is why you have a literal soyboy faggot for a prime minister. Hope your kid doesn't want gender reassignment surgery while he's in preschool.

Our guns are safe because we will use them against the government, not just because it will never get through the process or repeal.

>drone strike house
>turns out no rebel was living there
>now you've made the entire neighborhood pissed off
>10 more rebels fight against the government as a result

It is treason. First thing we need to do is a put a stop to all these faggot slide threads. Kikeshills controlling the narrative on every platform. use pic related to let everyone know: There is NO debate without 2/3 of Congress and 3/4 of the state legislatures. SAGE NOT INFRINGE campaign launched.

You obviously do not understand the constitution.

You bide our time. Then slaughter the drone pilot and their families in the most brutal way possible and put it up on the internet. Hypothetically of course.

Apparently you’ve never actually read the Constitution, or you’d know what the definition of “traitor” is. Fucking hypocrite retard.

>what is infrastructure

Maybe the Dutch should think twice when insulting someone, or something, in terms of relevancy.

Fuck AmeriKEKS.

>US has civil war with citizens
>other countries try to help rebellion in order to flip the US
>US has horrible history with geurilla warfare
>US collapses due to no power because power grid is easy to take down, since it's public knowledge
To stop drones and tanks, just kill the ones operating it, or kill the people refueling/making repairs on it.

Those are Swiss infantrymen user.
Your average LARPer looks like this.

>NotThisShitAgain.jpg
Nobody wants to take your guns. You can keep your guns, just have better background checks.

>thinking it's this simple
You do know they have bases everywhere on the world from where they can attack.

Yes, but remember, other countries would most likely try to help the rebels in order to have a force of 50-100+ million soldiers on their side.

>other countries would most likely try to help the rebels
What makes you think that.

I try not to take offense when Krauts and Svens throw a tantrum, for obvious reasons. Get it all off your chest user.

This is some retarded shit.

nice argument dutch nigger

>Mentally ill people being able to get high capacity firearms is the same as cake.

>Having your rights slowly taken away is retarded.

Stop replying to these glow in the dark niggers.

50+ million soldiers, 20 times more manpower than the us military, along with an insanely high desertion rate from us militarymen, the government would be fucked.

>Standard capacity firearms.

I fixed it for you NoGuns

>pretend to be 1st world
>have 3rd world gun crime
And gun control does work. Switzerland is a shining example of this where every household own guns but actual violent crime with a gun is nearly non-existent.

Switzerland is 95% white you moron

>muh niggers
Every tiem. Why do you allow them to own guns then? You fucked up.
Burgers always realize shit's gone to shit after the fact and then blame it on some 3rd party.
Fucking retards.

Preaching to the choir. We are in desperate need of a Nigger Control Act.

Not gonna happen since both black and white americans have been brainwashed to constantly identify with and obsess about their race causing them to act the way they do.
Your people's mental state and society are fucked.

Can women even show their armpits over there anymore?

They show shit like naked and afraid uncensored on TV.
You stupid retards even blur out thongs and buttcheeks.

This is a sticky wicket. I'd say the 1stAm allows for one to advocate to undergo the Amendment Repeal process and thereby change the 2ndAm itself, but not to advocate for "laws" which violate the 2ndAm as it stands. You follow? (The same would go for changing the 1stAm, but not advocating to violate it as it stands.)

This is what I dont get about Americunts. So some dead guys some centuries ago decided somethings should be this way and no other way. So what?

You are all seriously saying that those guys hundreds of years ago knew better what should and shouldn't be law? Is this like Americunt version of Abrahamic religions or what?

Imagine if we still upheld the same laws they had in the middle-ages.
We'd still be quartering people in the streets and hacking off kid's hands for stealing apples.

There literally hasn't been a better idea since. Maybe someday, but not so far. My only complaint would be that the Constitution does not explicitly limit the powers of government even more firmly, but I think the Founders believed no one would ever be so stupid as to let any government get so big as the US Govt is today, nor that The People would give up so much freedom for the illusion of safety. It seems as if the 10thAm should have covered that base, but then we had a Civil War and fukt it.

Speaking against something is not treason. It is speech protected by the first amendment.

I may not agree with what you say- I may even be horrendously offended by it- but I absolutely will fight for your right to say it.

I also won't participate in the mob that comes to lynch you, but I won't protect you from it.

The Constitution doesn't give you any rights, user. "Rights" are simply what people are willing to die over.
You don't recieve rights, you declare them.
The Constitution is the declaration of these rights by our forefathers.
While there are legal channels to overturn them, it is our duty to defend them.

People want to do that because they think those laws came from God. Thats stupid in its own way but Americunts do know that those dead guys were just people right?

They weren't just people, they were the founding fathers.
This makes them the equivalents of Gods for some retarded reason.

>Treason against the Constitution

medieval laws. usa is currently ranking behind war zones in terms of gun murders and shootings. get your shit together

This. The Constitution acknowledges rights given by the creator. It doesn't grant anything. Be ut you can absolutely relinquish your rights if you don't assert them.

violating any of the predetermined clause of the bill of rights voids the constitution though

it's this way intentionally, it's a trust indenture

The Fallacy of Appeal to Tradition cuts both ways. What is old is neither good nor bad because of it's age alone. That is irrelevant; the ideas stand alone on their merits.

tree of liberty ... something something ... blood of 5th columns

>if they go through the process they are supposed to it's not treason.
up until the point where any of the ten rights outlined in the bill of rights are encroached upon,

please remember these were men of science, who did not believe in the christian god, to them stating their rights came from god was insurance that no man would try to take them without expecting they would be defended

But if there was one, not necessarily even better, just different and the people decided to scrap the old idea then that new idea would be the constitution. The debate over what those dead guys meant those centuries ago is pointless. Who cares.

The law is what the people decide it should be and laws keep on changing. For a civilized people the laws keep on changing for the better but you do you America

Who is appealing to tradition?

>usa is currently ranking behind war zones
which war zones? maybe we should bring you a few warzones in case you need something to do

>and laws keep on changing.
only some of them, some of them do not change

>French
>has never actually won a war - relies on Chad-tier countries to save him

There is a very clear and specific definition of treason in article III of the Constitution that says it's only in the processing levying war and providing aid and comfort to the enemy.

Discussing or advocating changes to the Constitution is not treason.

Change is not necessarily a good thing. I could change your body by removing your hands, and we might call this "progress" because you are now changed to something new, but do you really want that kind of change? Wouldn't the status quo be better in such circumstances? Don't be too hasty to endorse change for it's own sake.

>the ideas stand alone on their merits

Then the question of what those dead guys meant to say in the constitution is irrelevant. The debate should simply be whether or not everyone should have guns regardless of what the constitution used to say and 'amend' it to reflect that change.

The idea that going against what those dead guys decided centuries ago is treason is the dumbest thing I have heard since this afternoon

Oh. And neither is a president being an asshole. And neither is someone getting help from a foreign government to win an election And neither is a president using government intelligence and law enforcement resources to sway an election.

I believe the courts may agree. We might then call this an "extrajudicial" defense of liberty. Might one justly violate the law to preserve the law?

No. The end does not justify the means. There are a lot of people in Washington who are about to find that out the hard way.

>only some of them, some of them do not change

Let me guess, the ones they said won't change some centuries ago?

As regards law, inconsistency = injustice

>Change is not necessarily a good thing

Ruling out change is necessarily a bad thing.

+1 brother

This. Tossing treason around in every argument about rights is as cringy as being called nazis for any encroachment on progressive ideals.
Kike tatics could very well be argued as levying war, but we're a bit off on getting that argument to saturate the masses.
No one, this is just a leftist slogan due to their opponents being nationalist/patriotic.

>you don't have to understand the idea to know if it is a good idea or not

It's very obvious that everyone should have guns, because government is not to be trusted with too much power.

Are Americans never taught what the word "amendment" means? It means it was added later. It means the constitution was changed. The obviously correct action is to undo this mistake. It made sense when it was added. But just like everything else hundreds of years ago, why do people refuse to understand that the times they are a changing. And it's not bad, change is literally necessary for life to continue.

Are you guys seriously suggesting that thousands and thousands of lives are a perfectly reasonable cost to be able to shoot cans off your back step?

>Are you guys seriously suggesting that thousands and thousands of lives are a perfectly reasonable cost to be able to shoot cans off your back step?
Yep. We've killed plenty more people around the glove for far less.

>phonefag
Around the 'globe'

Yes. Americans had enough problems with kidnappings at sea, foreign forces burning down the presidential palace and sacking the capital, direct government action against the citizens that they know better than to lay down arms because thjgs are cozy and the neighbor thinks they're scary.

I was not the one endorsing change as a universal good, nor did I assert that nothing should ever change.

And if your actually serious and genuinely think these thoughts. Does this not show you the fundamental problem with your country's mentality?

Then don't go there. Stop selling shit to Americans and close the border. And stop watching their television programs.

You faggots kill shitskins for kikes too, don't act so fucking innocent.

The naive think the cautious man to be paranoid.

You know. Just because bad things happen in the world, doesn't mean that you personally should be able to Rambo it up with virtually no training. That's why gun ownership is dangerous. People watch movies and think they can do that.

Sure. Doesn't matter.

The only thing that bothers me is the idea that the law cant be changed because thats the law. Its stupid and it shows that Americunts really aren't different than fundamentalist Jews, Christians or Muslim.

Maybe dumber because their Bible they believe came from men. Atleast the other Abrahamic fanboys have blind faith because they think their Bible is divine. Americunt gods are men apparently

The country is literally high on estrogen.

You guys are as bad as the fucking Americans who try to export their values everywhere. Don't you wonder why Latin America and Australia/New Zealand lump you all together?

They are going to have to die or go back. If they really can't live with gun freedom, those are their two choices. I will be ready either way.

You have no idea how badly I want that.

What makes you think that people don't train?

Geographic convenience? The fact that this whole side of the planet is called America?

Start lobbying, Nancy. Sack up or shut up.

Because what you call training. Is what the military laugh at.

>The only thing that bothers me is the idea that the law cant be changed because thats the law.
This is actually argued fairly commonly, you just never hear it on the news because it's always brought up that most on the left actually have very little respect for rule of law.

What makes you think that commercial training is not as good as military training? Have you done either of those?

It seems we fundamentally disagree on the value of citizen gun ownership. It's a good thing I own a gun so you can't force me to live the way you prefer. Be thankful I choose not to use my gun to force you to live as I prefer. You're welcome.

TREASONOUS DEGENERATES