Little Witch Academia

Stand By Me scans.
mediafire.com/file/z9bqfm5ztca8u7o

Paper it was printed on it kind of clothy, so the scans aren't perfect.

Bokujoukun as soon as it clears US customs.

It's still disgusting how Diana was shoehorned into this.

Trash. Let's take a good concept and inject Diana into it. Trigger all over again.

Thank you, OP

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!

Is there anything she can't ruin?

>Bokujoukun as soon as it clears US customs.
Good luck user.

Her family name. You can't ruin what is already shit.

Funny how these threads never reach bump limit anymore now that Diakkofags are the only ones left after driving everyone else out with good taste.

At least Sucyfags had decent taste.

Nah, you have shit taste, and stop replying to yourself.

Didn't that tripfag die a year ago? Why are you still mentioning it? Are you the tripfag you're complaining about?

You've been complaining about a single tripfag for at least two years now. It's time to let go.

It's how he deals with people having an opinion he doesn't like so he always deludes himself into thinking they're the same tripfag.

>opinion
Nothing I said was about an opinion, !Akemi.
And the reason people have been talking about you for so long is because you refused to stop being a problem even after you were banned. And that's saying a lot, considering how the mod is extremely biased in favor of cancer like you.

>you refused to stop being a problem even after you were banned
Doesn't this apply to you?

I want Diana to force me to strip for her friends. I want her to be so proud of her little toy that she wants to show me off, but shoots them a glare that could kill if they even think about touching me as I force myself to pull away my clothing. I want to feel my heart trying to beat out of my chest while Diana's friends look me over like a piece of meat, all desperately wishing they could have a go at me. I want to have the thought that, if Diana gave them the go ahead, they would all take turns with me and I could do nothing about it. I want her to force me to stand there naked, and tell me to cover up the ugly burns on my legs that she'd given me. No one wants to see those. I want her to tell me to turn around and show them the brand she'd burned into my flesh, to remind everyone else (and me) that I was hers forever.

No, because I was never a problem in the first place, it was always you. And just because you had an extremely biased mod protecting you and banning people to defend you, doesn't mean you were in the right and the banned people were in the wrong.

Is that a FFXV reference?

Just go away already. It's always obvious as fuck who you are. And it's obvious you are trying to start shit.

>people
Not people, just you.

>This thread

Nah, everyone you reply to and accuse of being Akemi knows you are the actual problem by endlessly complaining about inconsequential posts and delusional because people who call you out are all different people. I don't need to prove it to you as it's not possible without some serious shenanigans but by accusing others of samefagging you have automatically proven it to everyone else that you're in the wrong.
If you think I'm lying then go ahead but my conscience is clear in that I am telling the truth and everyone you replied to and reads this also knows it to be true.

I blame phone posting.

Why are half of the files in .jpg format and the other half in .png format?

PNG is better for monochromatic pictures and you can have an index of colors and reduce filesizes that way.

Makes sense.

People did complain about Andrewfag but he doesn't realize they hate him just as much because he's the reason Andrewfag started nonstop baiting in the first place.
I've never actually seen that tripfag post ever before because I don't visit meguka threads but because of him it's become a somewhat infamous name just because he can't stop complaining about him. At this point mods could probably autoban the name because the only person who ever mentions him is ack.

Did you get banned from desuarchive or something?

Friendly reminder that Sucy was a fad.

God I am so tried of Diana and its only going to get worse when the next season starts

She wasn't a fad to me. ;_;

Counting only screentime (not relevance, just the amount of time the character is on the screen), Lotte had far more than Diana so anyone bitching is clearly delusional.

I'm fine with more Diana as long as she gets her own comedic adventure that puts her into unknown and uncomfortable situations she has to solve herself.
The Diana-Akko dynamic is just too boring to me. They'd have to change it up a bit for it to be fun again.

And yet she still gets the best artwork despite being a fucking flip.

Is Diana's LWA HomuHomu?

The Diana-Akko dynamic is considerably more interesting than any of the other dynamics involving Akko. And this isn't even about shipping, but they might as well have relatively exhausted Akko's personal relationships.

Just make episodes without Akko instead of having everything be so Akko centric.

I'd say Akko - Chariot interaction would be interesting now that she knows Ursula is Chariot.

Diana boring as rival, hopefully she better as a friend, I don't want the show to be 50% about her her tho.

>next season

There better be more or this show fucking sucked

>Diana-Akko dynamic is most interesting

It literally boils down to Diana saying "Akko don't do this" and then she does it anyways and Diana learns some new mundane lesson about being herself.

Not really. I don't see much of anything changing.

Diana is as much of a rival as Satsuki was a rival. It's was a completely one-sided red-blue """rivalry""" that blue was almost totally uninterested in participating on as she had believed herself to have more important things to worry about.

Is it worth it to watch the movie if I've already seen all the episodes? It's basically the same thing, right?

Same but better.

>It literally boils down to Diana saying "Akko don't do this" and then she does it anyways
No, that's Akko and Ursula's relationship. Diana and Akko's relationship has elements of what you said, but it's also about Akko immaturely trying to one-up Diana.

They're different continuities.

Ah, I thought the episodes were just a retelling, fleshing out the events of the movie. I'll check it out then.

Trigger Artbook, OP?

Sucy is a niche, not a fad.

>tfw still waiting on proxy to get my copy
The wait is killing me.

The Akko and Diana dynamic is pretty much a typical shonen manga rivalry though.

Just a few days for all the official measurements. Will any of the little witches other than Jasminka beat Diana in bust?

So, what does the nippon fanbase think of Elf-chan?

why the fuck is it in chinese

Because it came from China

i cant read chinese >:(

Well you better learn it quick

>despite being a fucking flip
Implying there was anything wrong with that.

i already learned japanese im not going to learn chines etoo

whyt the fuck was my post deleted?

Gee Diana, why did Trigger let you have 17 different outfits?

Emoji I guess?

Forgot my pic, thanks captcha.

Shiori Miyazaki designed at least 9 of them herself.

When's the chronicle book out?

Thanks OP, I'll be waiting for the doujin as well.

glad to know the mods are fighting the good fight

No it doesn't, it's possible to save a jpg in a greyscale format

Greyscale isn't the same as just having limited color ranges. Those pics aren't grey, they're purple. Plus you'd get jpg artifacts.

You're a retard.
Being able to make gray scale jpg files doesn't mean that png format isn't better for monotone images because you can have no jpg artifacts, and a smaller file size.

>Akko trying to get Ursula to act more like her Shiny persona
>Akko taking Ursula to adventures in hopes she'll teach her some of her cool spells
It would be really awkward to Ursula, but really entretaining to see.

>Plus you'd get jpg artifacts.
why bring that up as an issue when the full-colour pages are getting them too?

It's harder to see with the noisy and soft color changes in full paintings compared to the hard dark and light edges in comics.

I seem to have missed a lot on this thread.
I'm excited for the game art book.

Because why have them when you don't need to.
And again, you can make it a smaller file size with indexing. You're not nearly as smart as you think you are.

No, you've been here since the start. Fuck off already. You go to threads just to shit them up.

Hey, I know you used to scan a few doujins back in the day. Are you going to scan any LWA doujins? If so, there are a few Andrew x Akko artists that have applied for winter. Let me know, I can give a list of some really good ones.

August 30. Exactly 2 days in Japan-time.

Oh fuck I thought it would be next month. Now you made me excited. Can't wait to finally know everyone's heights.

I wouldn't scan garbage. And like always, it's clear what you're doing. Just go away and let threads be good already.

Oh, I don't think it's garbage, but to each their own. What are you considering scanning?
I can't wait. There's actually a lot of good LWA content coming soon.

What you think is wrong. Again, just leave. Stop posting. You're not wanted here.

Thanks for sharing!

I mean, I guess I could see why someone wouldn't like Andrew x Akko doujins. Mind explaining? It seems pretty cute to me.
I love detective Diana so much.

Screw the Bokujoukun doujin, at least that has been photographed in full already. I'd much rather have photos/scans of the entirety of the Trigger illustration book.

Why bother? You're not interested in explications or any valid reasons, we all know why you're here.

I know some chinks have bought it, so maybe they'll decide to be nice.
I wouldn't ask if I didn't want to hear an answer.

>I'd much rather have photos/scans of the entirety of the Trigger illustration book.
Why? that also was photographed

Yes, you would because you lie about everything. Stop replying to me. Stop posting in these threads.

Not fully

I'll always be waiting for you to explain why you think Andrew x Akko is garbage, user. Always.
What specifically are you looking for? Diana? Sucy? Or just in general?

Everything. We only got a few handful of illustrations when the whole thing is 66 pages and has a bunch of stories and interviews as well.

Stop replying. You want the last word too badly.
You want to attack people too badly.

Cool.

Okay, I'll go see if the chinks ended up scanning / photographing it on Weibo.
I just want you to give me a straight answer, user. It's pretty simple.

>What specifically are you looking for? Diana? Sucy? Or just in general?
What part of "the entirety of" and "fully" don't you understand? If I had to ask for one thing it wouldn't be Sucy or Diana, it'd be the index pages so I could see who drew what and get an overview of what's actually even in the fucking book

no

Maybe you stop being obsessed with having the last word I'll give you a straight answer. Maybe after I don't see you post in these threads for half a year. Don't even reply to this post, just start the clock now. Prove you're not the shitposter everyone knows you are.