There is nothing wrong with trying to save the universe. We are less than ants...

There is nothing wrong with trying to save the universe. We are less than ants, our happiness is irrelevant when weighed against the greater good of the cosmos.

Reminder

What is this shit

>We are less than ants,
Speak for yourself, I'm great

>Speak for yourself, I'm great
Said the strongest ant in the hill, before getting btfo by the smallest spider in the garden.

That's exactly why we have no obligation to help.

Why spend the time and effort, when I only have a limited supply of both.

The universe can end a minute after I die for all I care.

What's to stop me from becoming a spider?

Your irrelevance is precisely why your consent was not requested prior to your services being enlisted. A cow is not asked about its opinions regarding its destiny to become a steak.

There is no proof of spiders

And by the same token the butcher doesn't get to complain when the cows rise up and revolt.

But the cows volunteered for their fates, and walked to their slaughter of their own free will and after signing an affidavit. Its nobody's fault but their own for agreeing to die, they have no right to complain.

There's such a thing as "informed consent" you little shit.

t. falseflagging spider

Informed and free consent was always given, you cannot out-litigate Kyubey.

Hurr durr

They never asked where witches came from, only what they were. Their fault.

hurr

Shit idealism like that should stop. It's okay when the faggot has his/her dreams crushed by reality, but it is fucking bullshit when they actually suceed with a perfect solution to all free of sacrifices

It's not worth it

Most magical girl stories are like that, not every story needs to be some grimdark bullshit

Who's the faggot that thought it's a good idea to combine science fiction and magical girl anime?

Because that man is a fucking genius.

having consequences != grimdarkness

I'm sorry Ilya I can't take you seriously when you're wearing that silly poofy Assassin suit

>the cosmos is not sentient so it doesn't care
>we were better off saving the ants

The health of the cosmos is of tantamount importance to the well-being of all living things inside it. Sacrifice the ants to save the higher organisms.

It's not about being grimdark, it's about how you can't simply asspull your way out of an difficulty scenario.

If there's only X and Y options with exclusive outcomes, you simply can't bullshit a Z option that gets the best out ot X and Y with nothing of the bad things

>If there's only X and Y options with exclusive outcomes, you simply can't bullshit a Z option that gets the best out ot X and Y with nothing of the bad things

Who the fuck are you trying to trick you fucking pile of shit. GTFO stupid incubator

But gurren lagann didn't get the ultimate best ending. Several people died and Simon willingly sealed his spiral power despite he could have totally kicked reason to the curb and revive everybody who died if he wanted, because the villain was actually right and they had to control the growth of spiral power.

The incubator contract would never hold up in any honest court.

TTGL is idealism done right.
That and GaoGaiGar which every TTGLfag should watch.

>honest court
Good luck finding one

Any first world country that isn't USA.

There's literally no reason she shouldn't be able to do so as long as the solution itself ends up working within the rules for magic set up within the work itself.

>hurr everyone who disagrees with me is an incubator!

>Implying that the European "you must be at least this catholic or muslim to get away with child abuse" Union is any more honest

>There is nothing wrong with trying to save the universe.
There's nothing wrong with slightly getting BTFO and continuing the Universe saving in a bit less assholish way.
But don't expect mercy the 2nd time around you try fucking in the ass someone that has a power to reshape Universe according to her will.

Be honest lads, if Kyuubey appeared to you offering a contract in your hour of darkest need, would you refuse?

>would you refuse?

yeah i would
i read Goethe, i know how this shit ends

None of the movies are canon

You're not canon

I still have no idea what was going on in Faust, pt. 2

But they aren't saving it. They are just delaying the inevitable.

That's more effort than you're doing right now, so don't judge

Well, if that means my descendants will have a world where to live, sure, go ahead. It beats being guilty of killing the universe's hope just because you didn't get along with the agents of entrophy

Homura dindu nuffin