How come people either really love Madoka Magica or really hate it...

How come people either really love Madoka Magica or really hate it? I have never heard someone on Sup Forums say it was "just ok"

It's just 7/10 for me.

I am indifferent to it.

There are those who recognize it as a great and entertaining show. There are the contrarians who hate on it because it's popular.
And there are those who don't care and thus won't talk about it.
That's it, really.

Those who think it was just ok aren't posting in threads anymore.

I am Akemi Homura. Ask me anything.

Will you marry me?

It's the Rick and Morty of Sup Forums.

reminder that madoka posters are twelve times worse than naruto posters ever were

Watched it for the first time some 2 months ago. It was just ok. Nice visually and with a notch better and more unconventional plot than most of anime tripe, but it was more style than substance really.

Clockwork.

Because Homura ruined the show.

prove it

Mami, Charlotte and the visuals were pretty nice, the rest is just ok.

Contr/a/rians never say they absolutely hate Madoka, they just say it was bland and overrated.

See:

I am very much of the opinion that it was good, but definitely not the best thing since sliced bread.

I feel a big part of it is how predictable the series is. Makes for amazing called reveals when you'e live watching, makes for plot points that are lampshaded far too much when binging afterwards.

More Sayaka and Homura pictures please

I thought it was ok. The red chick just pissed me off though. I was hoping something terrible would happen to her when she was on screen

Can't wait until Homura and Sayaka duke it out in the new season of Madoka.

When's the next movie?

This

I used to be into the whole Madoka thing
But the popularity tired me
So I just left it behind

Are you a masochist?

It really is just okay, some people dislike it a lot, I can't quite see why, but there you go.

I guess you could blame Rebellion, Shaft is fucking insane.

Yeah no.

Never

Insanely talented

How come people either really love Mami-san or really hate her? I have never heard someone on Sup Forums say she was "just ok"

People who hate it are just hetfags who don't like yuri. They will be dealt with soon enough.

I'd hit it but not marry.

But you said never lose hope.

But muhdoka

That is not what she is meant for.

Rebellion

They cannot just leave us with a trailer and not give us something new.