Prove he is a hack in one post

Prove he is a hack in one post

nobody on this board is intelligent enough to do that but a hundred posers will respond anyway

He is not me therefore he's a hack.

>Prove he is a hack in one post
Ayanami Rei.

>Anno: Everyone understands that it's a fiction, but precisely because it's a fiction you have a pure feeling, you fall for the character to an even greater extent. You assume that an anime character will not betray you. Iku-chan said [to me], "in the last episode, please have Rei Ayanami get married and become pregnant. Just please betray the Ayanami fans. The Rei Ayanami they are thinking of is not real. The real Rei Ayanami gets married, and her belly..."

Anno: He told me something like, "please, make them realize that, If she were real, she would get married, become pregnant, have a child, and grow older." I was thinking, "we don't have to go that far..." (laughs).

REI ASAKA

>Assistant director Kazuya Tsurumaki said that they originally used Christian symbolism and themes only to give the project a unique edge against other giant robot shows, and that there is no Christian meaning to the series

Eva 3.0

>[raughs in japanese]

It's fine kids, keep complaining.

>Dezakishit character designs

me want tater

He had an asteroid named after him BEFORE Eva came out.

The meaningless symbolism was used very effectively in Eva though, so.

Nobody has ever claimed that Eva is good because it has Christian symbols and Hebrew names. If you think that's why people like Eva, you need to leave Sup Forums until you've actually seen it. It's an essential entry-level series.

>Ideon
>intelligent

>a cast of flawed characters that are eerily relatable because their humanity is so well-developed
>waifu faggotry
uh

さすが

/m/ was a mistake

He made a series that was highly critical of otaku personalities and worldviews in order to draw them out into the rest of society, but instead of making that connection with his fans, he only drove them further into their holes with waifufaggotry, merchandising, and fujo pandering. In doing so, he managed to become an even bigger hypocrite than Miyazaki.

To put it simply, his fans empathized with the edge of the series instead of the message or conclusion. If Anno actually knew how to accomplish what he set out to do, he would have targeted younger demographics and disinfected the causes of the issue instead of kissing it on the forehead and whispering pretty Freudian words in its ear.

He's also responsible for the Rebuilds, so he obviously doesn't care.

I don't understand mecha shows. They're all incredibly childish and try-hard.

Anno invented moeshit. Nothing more needs to be said.

See

It's not my fault Dezaki just happens to be the greatest of all time who made some of the best anime ever and several of Anno's favorites.