How much do you like Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter?

How much do you like Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter?

Where is the rest of her nose?

a lot, it's always entertaining to see the inner workings of his mind when he fights. the versatility of his abilities also increase the enjoyment factor when watching him fight.

good call

O much?
My, I could go on and on.
Rubber have magnificent proprieties to begin with.
Nen like that should be more praised.

I like him being a pair with Illumi but he's not really fun to watch on his own.
Chrollo took it.

Fifteenth letter of the English alphabet.

Rubber Nen

It's always a party whenever he's around

Underrated

rubber nose

Decent character, felt like watching jaws in his earlier appearances, now he's just a battle mad pedo jester.

Also if this is a stealth general OP you can fuck off.

Hisoka is my most favorite character along with Kurapika.

>- Please avoid making threads in “general” or “template” formats.
Fuck off already.

O

Hisoka in summer vacation

Reminder that:
O My Rubber Nen is not an asspull. Nen remaining after death is a well-established fact, and CPR can revive people who have died with asphyxia.
Gon-san is not an asspull. As a child Nen-user, Gon has much more potential to sacrifice than the average Nen-user and his mindset was "killing Pitou at all costs" while other Nen-users would be thinking about "survive/escape at all costs". Moreover, we HAVE seen another Nen user using a similar power-up: Zazan.
Crazy Slots is only a very minor asspull. While lacking proper foreshadowing, the survival of Kaito plays no role in the resolution of the arc and merely gives Gon some emotional resolution.
Killua being able to use Nanika without a drawback is the only real asspull in all of HxH.

O My Rubber Nen is the reason why Chrollo is worse off than he was before the fight despite winning, therefore it's an asspull.

This thread is to contrast the thread about Chrollo because of the intimate link between the characters.

As a restriction to boost my shitposting abilities, I vow to only post Hisoka-related reaction images.

OH MY RUBBER NEN

Those shorts are dangerously low.

I agree with everything except the last part. Nanika wasn't an asspull either. There's clearly something more to that than what Killua said. It's probably not that there are no repercussion when Killua asks for something, it's just that HE specifically won't get to suffer them (but someone else, whoever is the next one to ask her for something, will).

SHIT NIGGA

I prefer girls mate.

CPR can revive people who have died with asphyxia.
Repeat after me: "Oooh. My. Rubber. Nen."

>Chrollo
>last
reddit taste my nigga.

Nen remaining after death is a well-established fact, not nen successfully reviving niggas after death because they decided might as well try """It""" at the last second.

>not nen successfully reviving niggas after death because they decided might as well try """It""" at the last second.
there's no specific rules about it, sure grudges and curses might help; but it could happen for no specific reason, otherwise the whole Meleoron/dragon dive thing wouldn't have been a problem.

MY

I thought his name was Rubber Nen

reported post.

Reported for announcing youre report

Nen so rubbery it can bring you back from the dead. Because you know, CPR works on dead people. Because the mangaka is too retarded to make the difference between someone in cardiac arrest and someone who actually died.

>medicine and biology should work a realistic manner despite this being a series where a teenager could tasered himself to get lightning powers

>tfw report note

best part of the show. The rest of it is just okay from the 20 episodes I watched, but he's pretty good tier.

>It's magic I ain't gotta explain shit
Good argument, clownfag.

0%

pretty nervous about the spoilers this week

To hiatus, or not to hiatus, that is the question

>being nervous about something you have no control over

In the worst case scenario, it is just a mangaka lacking knowledge about medical procedures used to determine whether someone died or not.

come on, I know you're queasy and literally shaking right now too

>not being a Conjurer-master race capable of remaining level-headed in the direst situations

>not being a Transmuter and exaggerating your level of discomfort just to shitpost

O.M.R.N. much

BLACK-STAR HOW I FEAR GOING ON THIS IMAGE BOARD, KNOWING THAT IN ALL EVENTUALITY, I WILL RUN INTO YOU AGAIN ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS BLACK-STAR I KNOW YOUR MOVES BEFORE YOU MAKE THEM I KNOW YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS AND FURTHERMORE I KNOW YOUR OPINION ON DONALD TRUMP AND WHAT DECKS YOU PLAY IN HEARTHSTONE AND WHO YOU LIKE IN DRAGON BALL SUPER AND HUNTER X HUNTER AND SO MANY OTHER THINGS THAT I CAN'T STAND TO THINK ABOUT BECAUSE I DESPISE YOU WITH A HATE THAT IS GIVING ME STOMACH CANCER

Neutral at first but grew to love him when I realized he was a sinister take on Goku. I especially like the use of suit symbols in his bubbles.

>Biscuit almost frothing in desire at the sight that is Hisoka body and boner
Kek

>OH!

damn togashi is such a cheeky foreshadower