There is a tranny epidemic

How do we prevent American male youths from becoming disenfranchised and choosing to turn into traps?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TuTi5
archive.is/yfjOu
imgur.com/a/etOFS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop infant circumcision
archive.is/TuTi5 - Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
archive.is/yfjOu - Study: Homosexuality Linked with Childhood Trauma

I was circumcised as an infant, will I become a tranny in the future?

its inevitable, may as well start hormone surgery now

We need to help get them GFs. tfw no gf is one of the main things that causes men to do this.

Right Wing Death Squads

>tfw no gf is one of the main things that causes men to do this

it's because theyre not being themselves

who cares. they're a waste of time and resources.

Also ban anime and beat up ugly autistic weeaboo queer incels

thats actually a female to male transition.

and it mainly involves increasing acceptence of masculinity (not feminism's demonisation of it) and lowering women's standard (300lbs blue haired goblins demanding chad).

Confidence in young heterosexual males is key. Almost all trannys are doing it for increased attention and easier life; ''life sucked as a man. might as well be woman''

think of it this way, you're closer to being one than I am
100% REPRESENT!

*blocks your path*

I bet he isn't a faggot anymore

>how do we deal with the tranny epidemic?
Lynchings

>American

Dios mio....

Stop vilifying masculinity

So you support assaulting people who you disagree with? This is why Greece is a shithole.

Tavistock Institute

We do nothing.

There's no fighting big pharma.

Church, community and a unified purpose. Show them the vilification/persecution that the jews and nonwhites treat them with. After you embraced them with open arms, took care of them and were very accommodating.

Removing hormones from water, not allowing food that lowers testosterone to be sold at all. Changing the current culture to one where being a tranny is not socially accepted.

I don't care if she's a trap, if you wouldn't let her suck your dick you are straight up gay.

Bitch, even biology disagrees with them.

Well I'm doing something... vigorously...

That's eveb94

As seen at:
xnxx

video-j4m1j82/female_gives_tranny_blowjobs_and_rimjobs

Proud to know she/he/it wore the uniform and served our nation in it's time of need.

Thank you for your service.

body builders often have body image issues. it's why they start doing that shit in the first place.

that guy isn't "body builder" status or anything, but he was pretty fit, and likely will never be happy until he's dead

Or if you would suck her dick, also not gay.

Oy vey if you don't let this man suck your dick then you are gay, goy.

It’s 99.999% likely. Yes.

How do we stop this skin poet bullshit as well?

does science and biology agree with trans? Like how women's muscles can regain more oxygen more quickly than men, due to you know, ability to have children, it's a vital line for the child. Does a MTF body just magically change like this too?

>calling pic related a man
ever

would let the heshe suck me off.

I don't. Mutilated freaks can't pass on their inferior genes.

from leddit
"Estrogen and not working out and tons of pot lol"

Even BBC's aren't safe from this phenomenon

Typical ectomorph desu

Mmm id still hit it. Wonder what her boiipucci smells like

wtf I hate weed now

Because many men can't be themselves.Many men are scared, psychologically castrated by society. Add to that the rise in single mother "upbringing", and you've got a feminizing cocktail for "men".

It's a tragedy and a crime.

Probably like shit

t. cuck

Tfw I have an anime pfp and I play sports, do shit guys do, browse Sup Forums for luls. Love you all even though you hate me

That is pretty girl there

Stop peddling Russian and religious right propaganda. You can't be "turned" trans, only realize that you were. The amount of trans people hasn't changed, they're just allowed to be trans now.

It's not an epidemic, just because you see weird shit on the internet does not mean it's an epidemic.

I think many gay people are actually tans. So now that hormone therapy is easier to start at puberty many gay will turn to that

No it has a dick, the vids are out there

>Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
WHY DO THE JEWS DO THIS TO US !!!!!!!????????

BASED

Don't make them disenfranchised

tfw you realize living as a woman is easier than living as a man

Why did you black out the name fag?

Show your feminine penis

>my dick was chopped off as an infant
>I haven't been a tranny the whole time since then

The penis make her so much better
imgur.com/a/etOFS

Got it from Reddit, most likely.

fuck me, he is hot.

Just wait until he calls you daddy in that raspy tranny-voice they all have

Get rid of cis white male privilege screeching land whales.

This was a gay faggot gook all along. Who cares.

cute boy makes cute girl

Why would anyone want to prevent the pic related from happing? What a gay you are.

>gook
looks like a dutch
cutets cute boy like that i know is from dutch

I don't get this pic. Who's the chick in the bottom right?

Do you know any trap around here?

No it's not

Yeah, but paying that many hookers for girlfriend experience is gonna be expensive.

Christ on a stick

If more traps and trannies looked like Kalindra-Chan, people wouldn’t hate them

The only thing he's got going for him is that he's small. What an awful body.

it's better than some real chicks I fucked, and look how much muscle and shoulder width he lost at 23

>no hips

definitely part dutch

Well that's bad for you then. I agree that he changed a lot, but the hips are still the same.

he doesn't need to give birth

No ffs. It's an American or something.

It's more likely than you think

Trannies are taking not being themselves to levels we hardly thought possible

And we love you too, faggot. It’s just /pol can’t decide if we collectively want to smash your boipuccy, or help you in our own way to feel comfortable and happy in your own body as the sex you were born as.

No but it's what makes women have a female figure. This is just very bad and now he's probably going for the fat transfer to hips/ass a la Kim Kardashian.

How does one find a trap?
Asking for a friend.

I think he was girl and became a man?

In the Czech Republic? Nah, they'd get stoned to death at the first opportunity. Might be some in Prague, tho.

Anime conventions

no

no, that one is male to female

They should implement a way to make sure that we can recognize them, same for People with AIDS

Why contain it? Every transsexual is a step to the right direction, with the goal of crashing civilization.

In Iran there are no gays because homos are forced into sex reassignment surgery or executed by the state.

Jokes on you, i wasnt circumsized and i still have tranny urges.

No way, a person who takes photos of themselves looking in a mirror is gay? This is breaking news.

Transgenderism is unnatural.

It's basically the Healthcare caving into mentally ill faggot, "okay we'll chop your dick off, create a wound that looks like a vagina, pump silicone into your pecs and make you take hormone injections and supplements for the rest of your life because you believe you were born into the wrong body"

If you want to fuck boipucci, fine- just stay away from me faggot.
If you want to mutilate your own body or encourage others to do so, your no better than a sick dog that needs putting down.

#deathtotrannies should trend on twitter, this shit is insanity.

If a trap fools you and you feel a cock can you beat the motherfucker up?

Interesting

Manlets when will they learn.

Plox link faggit

>can
Physically, legally, or morally speaking?
>Physically
Probably
>Legally
Probably not
>Morally
Probably

>My ancestor