Anti-Racist Thread

This thread is dedicated to discussing ways to purge Sup Forums of White Nationalists, Black Supremacists, Asian Race Baiters - and all in between.

From now on Sup Forums will be primarily concerned with IDEOLOGY rather than race or ethnicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger

No OP, I make a small fortune from racism it's so easy to make money off of self hating whites, so easy to write books about how niggers do all the crime, I just use a pen name to switch between the two making money off of racists who hate blacks and racists who hate whites.

Worried your moms being fucked by a black guy?

Grow up and deal with the real issues boy.

>No OP, I make a small fortune from racism it's so easy to make money off of self hating whites, so easy to write books about how niggers do all the crime, I just use a pen name to switch between the two making money off of racists who hate blacks and racists who hate whites.

I don't know why I find this slightly commendable...

wanna make a discord for this op?

>Anti-Racist Thread
>implying you have to be racist to be an ethnonationalist

How does one spend money on racism? I can call you a jew for free.

Good thing Judaism is more than just an ethnicity

>>implying you have to be racist to be an ethnonationalist

Fuck off hypocrite.

Like blacks and whites and browns and yellows can't convene around a common ethic.

Get out jew

Fuck off nigger.

The push for individualism benefitted every community other than the white ones in the US,
I'm surprised you still haven't realized that MLK was a lying jew puppet, he was using the same humanitarian tactics the Jews used.

Individualism sounds nice, just like feminism, but communism sounds the nicest, doesn't it?

Anyways, I'm guessing you're a nigger troll, boy, I suggest you follow the teachings of Malcom X, he really cared about your kind, atleast.

Farewell.

lol

>Clickbait articles
>FUCK RACIST DRUMPFFFFFF books
>Using federal crime statistics to promote how niggers do most of the crime and adding my own opinions while claiming it as my original piece

There's many ways to do it, take (((Rebel Media))) for example it worked for them for awhile parroting the same statistics and stating the obvious over and over again in different ways to push their ad revenue

Another is the (Young) Turks who profit from the ignorant left a little more successful as most of the people who follow and fill their pockets are nut cases

Both of these types of people really don't believe in what they say, it's just to make money and promote a bottomless echo chamber that has money to Shell out

>The push for individualism benefitted every community other than the white ones in the US,
>I'm surprised you still haven't realized that MLK was a lying jew puppet, he was using the same humanitarian tactics the Jews used.
>Individualism sounds nice, just like feminism, but communism sounds the nicest, doesn't it?
>Anyways, I'm guessing you're a nigger troll, boy, I suggest you follow the teachings of Malcom X, he really cared about your kind, atleast.
>Farewell.

Communism has been tried and failed.

I'm not familiar with your MLK conspiracy theories, why not provide some sources, you beta cuck?

Malcom X was full of shit.

Go get a girl/boy friend loser.

Fuck off nigger

Fuck you, i wsnt white, black and asian superiority posters, it is fun to mock them and sometimes bring good stuff to the discussion

You're Welcome.
Been debunking rooskies since JFK, son!

Faggot nigger goat fucker.

Here is the beginning and end of "racism":
>"It's irrational!"
>No it's not
>"YOU ARE JUST AFRAID OF BLACK PENISES REEEEEEEEE"

Because profit, sweet sweet profit.

>From now on Sup Forums will be primarily concerned with IDEOLOGY rather than race or ethnicity.
My ideology revolves around race and ethnicity.

Fuck ideology, its apparent already, its easier to create ideologues but not philosphers.

>schools, media, university, government all tell you that diversity is our greatest strength.
>make everyday empirical observations about other races
>confirm that race predicts crime more than income or family status randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/

Don't worry, I'm a free thinker.

>Worried your moms being fucked by a black guy?
>Grow up and be a reddit space cuckhold like me boy.

DIVERSITY IS DIVISIVE
>DIVERSITY IS DIVISIVE
DIVERSITY IS DIVISIVE
>DIVERSITY IS DIVISIVE

muh dikk

remove the niggers and spics then watch the crime rate drop and your ancap society take shape as niggers and spic are the ones voting for bigger government.

Gee OP, what a big nose you have...!

>t. Racist who wants to bait Sup Forums into dropping racist bangs to amuse himself

So many people are doing it. Many will be sorry when this place turns into such a shit hole that they can't even leave the house without private security.