I pray to God deep heartedly, as a true Christian (Zionist)...

I pray to God deep heartedly, as a true Christian (Zionist), to end the spiritual and physical abuse directed at Israel and the Jewish people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxA8hfrMpvs
archive.org/details/SolzhenitsynYouMustUnderstandTheLeadingBolsheviksWhoTookOverRussiaWereNotRussians
youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA
heretical.com/mkilliam/biblrace.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I truly hope the moloch worshipping kikes who pray for the abuse only to see it come down on Israel repent of their ways and return to G_d.

Make Israel Moses-like Again

There's this thing called the new testament and this other thing called the new covenant. You owe nothing to the Jews, brother. I'm not saying persecute them by any means but I pray that you realize this. Do not fall for spiritual bondage, my friend. If this is pure and you do just want peace for the Jews then by all means but being nice to everyone will make God just as happy as if you did it to a Jew. They aren't special. Their chosen title was revoked a long time ago.

>claims to be Christian
>loves the people who murdered Christ

(((Protestants))) should be burned at the stake again.

Jews are niggers lol gtfo goldstein

>true Christian
>Zionist

Haha

Early church fathers are the most anti-jewish people to ever exist lol.

trump is with you

Rare flag.

I'm a Christ follower and believe that Jews are God's chosen people. I do wonder if what we call Jews are really the Jews of old, I have no idea.

The Judaism by faith vs Jew by race thing is also a confusing topic as we as Christians are technically neo-Jews, under a new covenant.

While classical Christianity holds that Israel and it's people are chosen, which is probably true for those who are faithful there, by and large both Christians and Jews are falling short of the expectations of our own faiths.

It's all very confusing but my hate for degenerate globalists is what I equate to (((them))) - while there is a disproportionate amount of Jews involved there it's not really right to paint them all with that brush, just like it would be improper to call all Catholics pedophiles.

>I'm a Christ follower and believe that Jews are God's chosen people.

You're a cuck. Jews are cursed by God.

I hope the synagogue of satan is destroyed in my lifetime and all it's followers consumed in fire.

>Rare flag.
>Jews are God's chosen people.
>reddit spacing
just how new are jeez

God doesn't break his own covenant, they've been cursed several times over in their course of disobedience followed by obedience.

Prophecies likewise don't deviate but it doesn't mean that we're misinterpreting them.

I think this is in reference to non-messianic Judaism personally

I hate Jews, but not Israel, is that odd? I think the Jews should have a containment space for themselves and we should cut all aid to them.

I'm an oldfag and don't give a crap about chan customs. I realize this is probably a b8 thread and that you're on a VPN meaning that you're a faggot, but this is a decent topic.

>actually taking faggot OP seriously.

>God doesn't break his own covenant,

Jews/Hebrews did. This isn't unilateral. It was conditionnal. They screwed up.
read Jeremiah's prophecy... and then the Gospel and Acts.
Jews are irrelevant now. God's people is composed of people from all nations of the earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=LxA8hfrMpvs
Jews will never be christian, they might use christianity for a means to their needs by subverting it into evangelical israel worship.

I somewhat agree, but must admit I'd need to do more reading on some of this.

There are messianic Jews, I personally have known some of them, and they confess they believe Jesus is the Messiah, that he is their Messiah.

They also visited Israel to find that the temple mount has a spring flowing that is slowly purifying part of the dead sea (a prophesied event).

Jews shill for a certain type of fake ''christianity'' that says that they were the original hebrews and are thus entitled to the holy lands
Which is of course a malicious and vile lie, since white aryans from the Levant are the original Hebrews

>a Zionist has just called himself a true Christian
If you have not been stricken by lightning for spouting such heresy then God doesn't exist

Explain to me what the Scofield Bible is and watch this short video. When the Civil War appears you "Christians" will be slaughtered by the millions by your precious "Jews" is you aren't executed as traitors by we who know the truth.
archive.org/details/SolzhenitsynYouMustUnderstandTheLeadingBolsheviksWhoTookOverRussiaWereNotRussians

youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA

It's complete madness

The Pre-Adamites are just animals, beasts of the field. Whites are God's chosen people. Jews never were.

Even those who somewhat believe in the torah deny jesus.

There are differences between races. Professor Wesley C. George, Emeritus Professor of Histology and Embryology, formerly head of the Department of Anatomy, North Carolina Medical School, wrote:–

‘There is no human race but a human species composed of four main racial groups: the Caucasoid, the Mongoloid, the Congoid and the Australoid all of which differ from each other far more than many animal groups which are scientifically accepted as being different species. These differences are fundamental being those of physique, psychology and intellect. There is evidence to show that the Caucasoid people, the white race, have creative abilities and talents that have not yet been demonstrated to any extent by the negro race.’

Professor R. Ruggles Gates wrote in his Human Ancestry, published by Harvard University Press in 1948: “The primary so-called races of living men have arisen independently from different ancestral groups and species in different continents at different times.” Race is a matter of genes and not environment.

It is known that there were races of man-like creatures in existence before the creation of Adam and Eve and the Rev. P. E. K. Victor Pearce, an anthropologist, in his book Who was Adam? has shown that these pre-Adamites were the Old Stone Age Men, the hunters and gatherers who are still in the world today.
heretical.com/mkilliam/biblrace.html

You’re either ignorant of the history of your faith or a liar. The last time believers kept company with Idumeans (Jews, not Israelites or Judahites) God sent Vespasian to level Jerusalem and drive them away.

Let's stick to the Bible and not this white pride fantasy

OK Kike Let's do this.
These findings are in accord with ancient scriptures for in Genesis 1.24-25 we read:– “And God said, let the earth bring forth the living creature (Chay Eretz, Hebrew, ‘living creature of the earth’) after his kind, the cattle and creeping things and the beasts of the earth after their kind.”

Note the masculine gender in the passage above. The word translated “man” is Awdawm meaning one who shows a rosy blush in the face. There is only one race that can show a rosy blush in the face and that is the white race.

This Awdawm was told to be fruitful and multiply and was made God’s representative figure (Tselem) to have control over God’s creation as God’s deputy (Psalm 8 and Genesis 1.26-28). He was made a living soul and all animals were brought before him to see what he would name them – “But for Adam there was not found a help mate for him” – so God made the woman Eve from the body of Adam (the word translated rib is tsalah, literally ‘curved of the body’). “And Adam said, this is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh... therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.”

The tree in biblical language has a racial context. The Olive Tree stands for Israel (Romans 11), the Fig Tree stands for the Jews (Matthew 21.19, 45), the Assyrians are Cedars (Ezekiel 31). The Lord Jesus Christ refers to trees when giving us an indication of his second coming in Luke 21.29, applicable to the United Nations:– “And He spake unto them a parable; Behold the Fig Tree and all the trees; when they now shoot forth. ye see and know of your own selves that summer is nigh at hand. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the Kingdom of God is nigh at hand.” Adam and Eve were given the Law; they were forbidden to eat of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

USS Liberty.
Jews are assholes

In Genesis 3.1 we read:– “Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field (Chay Eretz).” The word translated “serpent” is Nacrash meaning an enchanter, a wizard, this is the personal name of this living creature. This creature could reason, dispute, speak and walk upright. He persuaded the woman to eat of the fruit of the forbidden tree.

Cain, the son of Adam and Eve, formed a relationship with a Chay Eretz, a pre-Adamite female (Genesis 4.7): “If thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.” The word Chay is a masculine word (Genesis 1.25); the Chay were made after his kind. In Genesis 2.16 we read:– “Thy desire shall be to thy husband and he shall rule over thee.” Therefore the desire of Cain’s consort would be to Cain and he would rule over her. The Apostle Jude refers to this in verses 7 and 11:– “Woe unto them for they have gone in the way of Cain... giving themselves over to fornication and going after strange flesh.” Cain was afraid that he would be killed: who was going to kill him? The Chay Eretz. Cain married his consort and built a city; built a city for whom? And with whose help? The Chay Eretz, the pre-Adamite people.

God made the different races for His own purpose and glory, He did not intend them to interbreed. On the plains of Kenya there are the Grant’s Gazelle and the Thompson’s Gazelle; they are almost the same size and look alike except for differences in colouring and marking; they never interbreed.

>country completely fucking falling apart
>niggers slaughtering the white working class en masse
>biggest cornern in the world is jews in israel

People think this way regardless.

I'm not jewish, nor a jew. I'm a white christian.

>Note the masculine gender in the passage above. The word translated “man” is Awdawm meaning one who shows a rosy blush in the face. There is only one race that can show a rosy blush in the face and that is the white race.

No. Adam is not only about the face, but the general color : reddish... because he is made from the earth, the dust, the clay.
Nothing about "white race".

Throw yourself to the niggers, your foreskin wizard overlords will reward you in hell