Texas transgender wrestler back to defend state title

>Mack Beggs is back.

>He's still wrestling, still competing for a state championship and still undefeated.

>And he's still wrestling against the girls.

news4sanantonio.com/sports/texas-transgender-wrestler-back-to-defend-state-title

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrestling_at_the_Summer_Olympics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked
embarrassing to everyone on purpose, fuck kikes

lmao women deserve this

Being a woman belongs to us now.
I'd be so mad if i were you.

>send help

>pic related

Fucking Based!!!

I bet those woman see that it is unfair how they have to go against a guy but cant speak out because too afraid to sound homophobic. Faggot prob thinks he is hot shit

This is the future they vote for.

Tell me he's just trolling.

She*

Does anyone else keep waking up every morning thinking all this must have been a dream? I swear to God I'm living in the longest SNL bit in history. EVERY bit of news I hear is a fucking comedy sketch. I'm living in an Adam Sandler movie.

Please make it stop.

White folks be crazy seriously though we are the only ones who would accept this twilight zone level of craziness

Can't have your cake and eat it too you fucking cucks. You want him on the boys team but using a female bathroom, right?

We need a kid like this in every sport, in every state. Want leftists done for? This your solution kiddos. Brb ima go claim trans and get into powerlifting.

Welcome to our nightmare

Good
Even a man is better at being a woman than women

This is a loop hole. The degenerate CLAIMS it wants to wrestle boys, but the rules say your genitals determine your sex.

So it's basically a female on steroids competing against natural girls.

Why they don't do a trans league? Instead of pretending they are real women?

I love showing my gf these threads. She hates them. Probably the only times I can glimpse genuine anger over politics out of her.

good

Either way, it's fucking hilarious and I hope he makes it to the female wrestling olympics

Society has literally gone insane. Collectively we accept things that are legitimate insanity.

And we wonder why mass shootings are a thing.

>this is what liberals actually believe

>Faggot prob thinks he is hot shit
>Tell me he's just trolling.
neither, he's just trying to get a college scholarship out of it

Since some of you don't understand, he is Female-to-male. Meaning he was born with, and still has, a vagina but wants to be/compete as a man. But they won't let him.

This isn't a guy saying he's a girl and fighting women.

Best timeline ever

that would be bigotry because trans people want to be treated exactly like the gender they claim to be

blacks have the highest rate of homosexuality and trans

i hate to say it but the leaf is right. The only way to win is to play their own game.

>This isn't a guy saying he's a girl and fighting women.

I'm sure everyone can glean that from the AP's use of pronouns. No way would they be based enough to call a male pretending to be a female "he" and "him."

Based. Male domination.

Worldwide!

Tfw

TRANSHANDLED

It's an ftm tranny, dumbasses. He's only fighting against girls because the state law, which was presumably meant to stop mtfs, also applies to ftms. So, he gets testosterone shots and fights the girls. It's actually even worse than an mtf who would at least be on estrogen and t-blockers.

Someone on Sup Forums has brains.

How dare you. You should be arrested for suggesting such a thing and not using her preferred pronouns.

how the fuck is shit like that legal. Does he at least have neovagina?

This cunt is probably filled to the brim with steroids and testosterone

>female wrestling olympics
feminists had greco-roman wrestling removed from the olympics.

He's an ftm. Yes he has a vag. A natural one. This is what shortsighted Texas idiot law gets you.

There is shit i want to do but i cannot i accept it and move on. Other people need the world to move for them and its crazy. Like sorry everyone cant do EVERYTHING.

What is this glorious vision?

Not trolling just enjoys beating the shit outta girls. He's a genius really..doesn't even look like he transitioned or took hormones kek

And having an mtf wrestling actual girls is any better? They should all be gassed.

This girl is a perfect example of where hard work and dedication can get you. You go girl!!

It's one of Leonard's bodyguards taking down a femen.

Cant wait to see women getting btfo in all Olympic contests and then see them bitch that they are not represented, it will be beautiful.

We're taking over and there's nothing you can do about it.

Good. That will show the difference between a man and a woman in direct combat. Women have no place in such sports

You have it backwards. This is an ftm

An mtf wouldn't be jacked up on testosterone shots. Mtf's competing against women have requirements for length of time on hormones and test blockers.

this guy is a powerhouse, can't wait to see him crush the competition this year

I understand that but at least the shoe is partially on the other foot for a change.

Fags...

You do know it's "supposed" to be a guy right?

Is that a guy? He’s pretty hawt
>no homo

Stop with the pronoun bullshit.

It is a she.

A Fucking confused girl who was put on male hormones by sick degenerate adults....then wanted to compete against the boys...even though the woman all complained when there wasn't a female wrestling division, so they have them one.

Now she has to by law compete against the girls and wins state titles because she is on high test drugs.

If anything she should be disqualified but the other girls and their mothers wanted this.

So fuck them all

>The 18-year-old Beggs wrestles in the girls' division because the rules for Texas public high schools require athletes to compete under the gender on their birth certificate. Starting Friday, he'll defend his title in the girls' Class 6A 110-pound division at the state tournament in Cypress, near Houston.

so girl + male hormones wrestles against girls

there was a brasilian sheman i believe fighting in women mma
look into it

This is hilarious, I can't stop laughing

It's he sweetie

my gf says there's nothing wrong with this even if she crushes girls dreams of being in the Olympics as long as he's done the proper hormone treatment to become a female then he's the same as any woman cock or not

no; its a girl on male hormones

SRS drugs are performance enhancers, how is that not grounds for disqualification

its a shame because the Mulatto girl looks like a cute too

Brave

doood its a girl trying to become a MAN she is juicing with steroids and test to BTFO these non enhanced girls. Your GF is a moron you fucking leaf

They were almost successful.
>Wrestling had to compete with seven other non-core sports—baseball/softball, squash, karate, sport climbing, wakeboarding, wushu and roller sports—for a place in the 2020 Games.[2] On September 8, 2013, the IOC announced that wrestling had won the bid as a non-core sport and would remain part of the 2020 Summer Olympics.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrestling_at_the_Summer_Olympics

I'm sure they will try again.

Lmao exactly

>tfw loser fatty no one likes
>enter high school and want to change
>come out as transgender
>join girls basketball team
>6'6 but super ugly due to growth defects
>get shit on my the girls on my team
>not a starter
>never get play time
>everyone thinks I'm the autistic manager
>quit and people just think I'm weirdo
>no one respects my pronouns

Wow all I have to do is pretend to be a girl and I can wrassle your daughter in front of you?? DONE

your 'girlfriend' is a brainwashed marxist. her existence is worth nothing more then the value of her fuck holes now.

Based z

yawn.

>build massive SJW ecosystem in a misguided attempt to achieve gender equality
>wind up having all of wopeoplekind's accomplishments wiped from history by either insane dudes who chopped their junk off or insane women doping harder than Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong combined

We could be witnessing literally the biggest pure, ironic failure in human history.

the faggots who assumed it was a dick-to-puss trap instead of the puss-to-cock trap it is will be expected to lurk moar and post less, retards

how can you be 6'6 on the girls basketball team and not start. you could almost dunk without jumping.

Its not worse than a mtf fighting chicks. Dudes fighting girls have numerous advantages than the opposite case. Bone density, muscle mass, lung capacity, stamina etc.

Exactly this.
And I'm tired of the hormone level test...so a girl for 15 years can be on testosterone, then stop for a year and compete against other girls naturally?

>Men make better women than women

>Be male
>Participate in all women sports because transgender
>Win everything

In the end testosterone wins no matter what.

but its F2M

Seriously, please shut the fuck up.

This has potential. I may grow my hair out, grab a sport bra and take up boxing.

An excuse to give a female wrestler roids; can a wrestler really be surprised by this? I recall taking laxatives to lose a quick lb.

You misunderstand. A MtF would be stuck wrestling in the boys' division at a huge disadvantage, at least in the state this is happening. The FtM gets to basically be pumped full of male hormones and toss a bunch of weaker women around

atleast they are my fuck holes she's not dumb she just was confused I thought this was a guy trying to be a girl

>wrestle girls
>beat their asses because shes a dyke on roids
>wrestle boys get your ass handed to you because biological female

It's literally just a woman on steroids. She'd get destroyed if she actually went up against men, but it's hilarious either way. Either a woman on steroids still loses to natty men, or a woman pretending to be a man beats women.

Fucking hilarious, she's just exploiting politics to blatantly juice and dominate the competition. A Texas female-to-male tranny is single-handedly reducing cultural marxism to its absurd conclusion.

so the female can dope while pretending to be transgender? awesome

Stop saying he, its fucking confusing. Its a girl. Also mentally ill people can wrestle? How many downies are in the league?

How is male hormones (high potency testo) not considered a performance enhancing drug?

Oh wait, its murrica, where every single one of their national "athletes" is obviously drugged.

>35-40 year old 250 pound men playing 80 games of basketball during 6 months with minor injury issues

Can you make it more obvious?

weak knees

So either they're stuck virtue-signalling and allow this to continue (seems to be their choice at the moment), or they eventually change the law so that we can watch trannies get btfo by natural men. Seems to be a lose-lose for the feminists

We really need more and more of this shit. NBA rejects pulling a Juwana Man situation in the WNBA and dominating, men competing as women in olympics, everywhere. I want tranny's or hell, even just women with penises beating the shit out of women on all fronts. Maybe then this absolutely retarded women can do anything men can, and men and women are exactly the same bullshit can stop. they cant'.

More than you'd expect. I know I saw a couple back when I wrestled.