/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports. I can't sleep edition

/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports. I can't sleep edition

>Last night stream #1:JF and Spencer vs Vee and Arch about ethnonationalism
youtu.be/joaDyWww23w

>Last night stream #2: Sargoy, Bre Faucheux & Mark Collett Discuss Power & the State
youtu.be/Ndff5cHXmcU

>Last night /ibs/ stream: The anime question
youtu.be/G_EShwt4B54

>Ethnostate: Enoch, AltHype, Vee, Sargon, Cedarwood, Liberalists
youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI

>New into blood sports? Watch Richard Spencer vs Sargon and Styx
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

>My wife's dinosaur
youtu.be/4DSHr8zoLQM

>Last night stream: Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Jim's new video about bloodsports
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate
youtube.com/watch?v=Drr_SB_Ikck

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

Old Links pastebin.com/H1cExJ1a

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/vide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwhysnHv150
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM
strawpoll.me/15134094
youtube.com/watch?v=8NEtQ2htnE4
youtube.com/watch?v=Pueh5IcRi2U
youtube.com/watch?v=9aVX48C_oTc
youtube.com/watch?v=viMl2rUVpi4
youtube.com
youtube.com/watch?v=mV8JxJvtXEw
youtube.com/watch?v=kXTKPQjxjhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3hjbE0D4hyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Schedule for this week UPDATED 02/23

There are no streams announced today!

March 1st Boomer faggot + some random kike vs David Duke + Mark Collet. Warski live 7pm EST
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
Ryan Dawson vs tba (Before march 5th)
After every stream ancap user will host our own /IBS/ stream

Kraut will die of liver cancer in 2023.

has Sargon turned SJW or asked SJWs for help to destroy the alt-right?

Kraut has relisted all his videos on youtube

Not yet, but he is just acting like one
I'd hope kraut comes back and gets into blood sports

Is this the end of bloodsports?

How was the JF stream last night? I missed it.

>>Last night stream #2: Sargoy, Bre Faucheux & Mark Collett Discuss Power & the State
almost done listening to this one and I have to say WOW sargoy didn't come off as an obnoxious cunt in that one
I hope he will do other chill discussions like that, it feels much more productive
keeeeeeeek
pretty good
vee thinks he won somehow though

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

Vee and arch were complete humiliated, at one point it was like beating a corpse
Sargoy's arguments were kinda weak when I stopped watching
Yes
Bloodsports is dead like this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=WwhysnHv150
>reupload
>immediately GULAG'd

>Sargoy's arguments were kinda weak when I stopped watching
sure but he didn't go for his usual shitty tricks and actually listened
plus Mark was very strong and he even named the (((internationalist clique))) a couple times
blocked, can't even hooktube it

Also going to shill this video from some user, it's worth watching if you like Nick
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM

I guess that means they have a manual system for limited state. Did they go public with how that system works?

is the reason they're only debating the alt right on the ethnostate because they've admitted that ethnonationalism is fine?

>Did they go public with how that system works?
Why would they? It was created to be obtuse, just like the secret police in USSR.
It probably comes down to some diversity hire dyke or a jew watching over the channel.

Hello :3 I watched the backyard rumble and the first hour of spencer v vee. It seems like the black guy was by far the best debator of the backyard rumble, unironically. However overall it was a very good debate and I hope to join at some point. In the spencer v vee debate I noted that the skeptics have given up basically, as at this point they argue for closed borders and forced indoctrination of all foreigners. It seems like they actually succesfully argued for ethnonationalism v white nationalism on the other hand.

>The altright refuses to ally with SJW
>Alt right and SJW are the same
>Therefore I need to become SJW or otherwise I am SJW

Someone told me that liberalisticistism was a retarded ideology.. I scoffed at them and replied, "To be fair it takes an altitudinal IQ to comprehend, nein, fathom Liberalisticistism. The humour is extrêmement subtile, and without a doctorate degree covering Bell inequalities, micro-lattice structures, and Schrödingerian quasi-contradictory quandaries et cetera (basically common knowledge among the top 10.3% among the world's best theoretical physicists) most of the jokes will evanesce or float away like Kantian noumena vis-a-vis Kantian phenomena, in other semantic units AKA words to plebes, as they say in some ethno-linguistic communities, but I digress: ありがとうございました. Furtherthus, to neologize a neologism henceforth, Sargon’s existential-ideological naysaying, which is ITSELF located within/via Althusserian/Foucauldian poststructuralism along the subversive-critical lines of various neo-Marxist-Leninist-Maoist analyses - his tacit (cf. Polanyi) schemata appropriates affective resonances from Narodnaya Volya literature, AKA 네 엄마는 너무 뚱뚱해. The fans understand this 陰毛, as colloquially known (excepting for Gettier cases), to quote the Chinese media scholar Jean-Claude Baudrillard: "Un jugement négatif vous donne plus de satisfaction que d'éloges, à condition que cela ressemble à de la jalousie" ; they have the Intelligenz/くそ to truly (BUT WHAT IS TRUTH, cf. Sura 2:140, John 18:38) appreciate the Aristotelian-Thomistic-Hegelian synthetic a priori interpenetrative dialogic concealed within and without these tokens of jokes, to realise that they’re not just totalitarian HAHAHAs in a post-postmodern world of hegemonic HUHUHUs - light-hearted Chopin to your heavy-handed Brahms, if I may, no pun intended - they betoken something deep about Heidegerrian Dasein (cf. Mahabharata 5.39.58) through which we can, in the words of the poet William Wordsworth

一个巫师从来没有迟到,他总是一个有力量的人 (Nǐ shìgè báich for those who aren’t fluent in Korean). m_nkind (note: "Mankind" is a sexist term, see Judith Butler's Gender Trouble published by Routledge, London:London March 1990) or should I say, specimens of m_nkind who manifest disaffection (i.e. βοηθήστε με, παραkαλώ να με βοηθήσει kανείς) contingent upon “their” finite liminal qualia vis-a-vis the Liberalisticistism's transcendental apperception via meme-ification truly (but again, WHAT IS TRUTH? お前はもう死んでいる) ARE idiotos (masculine of idiota in German, contra p_triarchal discourse)- of course, necessarily they wouldn’t appreciate vis-a-vis their unity-of-consciousnesses, for instance, the linguistico-Bayesian formal articulation in Sargons’s slogan existentiel “Muh liberalisticistism,” which itself is a Derridian poly/hypertextual para-dactyllic reference to Turgenev’s Lacanian epic oтцы и изюм (reminiscent of Turgenev's earlier вы иcпoльзyeтe пepeвoдчикa, нe тaк ли, cyкa?) I’m smirking right now in several languages just envisioning in my corpus callosoom one of those cisgendered, capitalist-fascist, hyper-Puritanical, anti-anti-anti-omnicorporatistic biguts scratching their 陰茎 (EXCUSE MY FRENCH PUNS) in anti-jouissance as polyglot, Renaissance Zen m_n Dan Harmon’s Minervian owl unfolds itself (Note: あなたは実際にこれを翻訳していたのですか?あなたはあなたの時間を無駄にしています ) at the break of dawn/don/DUNE (semantic balderdash!) on their Lovecraftian-boob-tubes, to subtly reference the semantic units of the Scottish philosopher David Hume who would also say: “あなたのママはとても太っている.” What 아 름 다 운 영 혼 을 가 진 바 보 들 .. je suis tout seul

>you wasted all you money in Georgetown
that kid is fucking brutal

I can watch it but it's on restricted mode
What's up user

>Can't even remember the last bloodsports stream with spergs screaming

It is so sad they are turning into the “totally not racist” meme. They need to have Weev on to give his little speech about how moderating yourself isn’t productive. These skeptics are going to be goose stepping in no time.

>I can watch it
wtf why can't I?
what was the vid?

the black guy was fun but idk how serious he was saying that traps aren't gay

Well everybody knows that it’s not gay, as subjugating another ”male” requires great masculinity. Banging hairy bears is even less gay therefore, but sex with women is super gay.

not much, about to get chineese food. good doubles though

Destiny sperged out pretty hard two days ago. He was shaking pretty hard when allsup came on

Hey fin bro, wanna rp with me? colon three
kike clips things I guess that's why you can't watch it in your country, goy
>chineese food.
Disgusting

>subjugating
what if the trap consents?
>allsup
shit I didn't know he showed up, I gave up pretty quickly because tiny is the most insufferable faggot I've ever heard

>blocked, can't even hooktube it

same. Workaround would be change your location on youtube .

Serious suggestion: Get Sam Hyde on IBS to discuss the lefts control over entertainment. 100% would be a grand spectacle.

Wtf is colon 3 rp?

Then it’s super gay.

>change your location on youtube .
already did, it's fucked all around
that's not what last night's based black guy said though

Did sam make any statements about IBS? It would be entertaining

vote for best /ibs/ villain
strawpoll.me/15134094
strawpoll.me/15134094
strawpoll.me/15134094

>{{{0}}}
Who?

its supposed to say vee. i don't know why it did that.

Are you changing it to an obvious country?

Try Zimbabwe

we Sup Forums now?
youtube.com/watch?v=8NEtQ2htnE4

>villain
>andy
???
I'd say kraut or FBK though
Vietnam works, I'm watching it rn
David Cole

Wow, MC Ride just destroyed the alt right. How can we possibly recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pueh5IcRi2U

Just posting this just in case someone is interested

Hmmm...I can actually listen to this. Who’s wahlen?

>wahlen?
I don't know
Also posting a few interesting things

Remember, if you live in the US, report suspected illegal immigrants and their employers. You can call a dedicated hotline totally anonymously, and ICE agents actively are investigating all claims they receive.
Do your part to ending this criminal injustice.
Call 1 866 DHS 2ICE

Also remember: Bully the shit out of your local lolbertarians. They need it.

Thanks for the bump

"Magicgate" Jeremy gets his ass reamed by Jim and Andy

youtube.com/watch?v=9aVX48C_oTc

What a faggot

>I'd hope kraut comes back and gets into blood sports
kraut's too much of a retard to realise he could just dive into bloodsports instead of all the retarded 24 hour ops he's trying to do.

So why is Kraut back? I thought we took him down for good.

Get in here, don't be anti-kumitic.

Because Kraut is a low IQ sociopath who can't help but sabotage himself with his impulsive lack of forethought.

>check Fellow Whiter Person twitter
>it's suspended
I wonder (((why))).

Because he craves attention like the rest of these fags

He's a high school drop out with no other prospects. Sure, he could get a real job, but on the internets he built a persona with unwarranted gravitas and he needs the dopamine hit.

oh shit some potential bloodsports about to erupt on kumite

youtube.com
/watch?v=viMl2rUVpi4

Lmao whats the point of this guy on the kumite? Jealous much?

Is your lolberg ass too retarded to fill in the subject field???

Concern trolling, basic bitch shit.

giv Bella gf

easy mark for entertainment. its fun.

free promotion

>liberalists please respond

>Vee makes an ass of himself
>repeating the failures of Sargon vs Spencer
>goes on to a stream after and shit talks Andry and JF
>Liberalist shows up on the Kumite to shit talk Andy and JF
>they accuse him of being a thief
>they accuse JF of muting Liberalists and being unfair when AltHype had to hold his own 3v1 until enoch hopped on to help him out
>then Sargon got scared and ran away from Enoch

The absolute state of Liberalists. Hilarious.

>/ibs/ stream getting a shoutout on tonka

This dude pretty much sums up these fags. Sniveling, JEALOUS little bitches. There's literally no other explanation for this insane behavior.

Bloodsports Derangement Syndrome

just watched the spencer/vee debate
is vee mentally capable of having an honest debate?
to him a debate is just trying to find some irrelevant contradiction in what he thinks his opponent has said or setting up really obvious "gotcha" traps that people most of the time just talk past, because they don't think he is being serious, even though he is, otherwise the wouldn't get upset and annoyed when he gets ignored
the arch guy didn't contribute anything besides his condescending sass the couple of times he actually opened his mouth

honestly the liberalists talk so much shit about the alt-right when they're among themselves, but on stream it's just constant nitpicking and hiding behind their go-to deflection:
>"i'm not for open borders"
it's tiring to listen to

You'll notice a common thread among Vee, Sargon, and other faggots in their crew.
They don't engage in good faith ever. They try to act smug, make faggy snide comments, dismiss sound arguments rather than addressing them, contradict themselves constantly.
They don't really stand for anything other than attacking the Alt-Right.
Sargon showed it best after Spencer made him look like a child in that debate.
Spencer said that society should act to protect itself from subversive elements, Sargon laughed at him and said he was pro censorship.
Literally 24 hours later Sargon was on a stream with a bunch of furry Liberalists and said he would limit the free speech of Communists. He effectively took on the very position that Spencer advocated.

They have no principles, they have no convictions, though they all love bringing up these buzzwords constantly. Its almost like they're pathological liars.

I jumped into Vees stream after Warski was over and it was surreal. When the show was ending, Vee repeatedly asserted that he would be having a circle jerk on his own stream, laughing maniacally like he often does, and you could see that everyone was a bit confused by his statement, myself included. Even to a casual observer, Richard easily trounced them, and if you are a biased liberalist, maybe you could say it was even, but this delusional fuck thinks he “demolished” JF and Richard.
Again, surreal is the best summary of Vees post debate stream. The liberalists are directionless critics, nothing more.

he has that "must win at whatever cost" instead of actually examine what he's being presented. he does kike pilpul meme where he looks for anything to obfuscate directly answering the question. it showed when spencer was being polite saying that he thinks the liberalist movement is a neat idea and vee went off on that autistic rant about "isms".

They're so terrible and blatant in their D&C tactics too.
>you must disavow this, that, the other!
>disavow JF
>oy vey Andy is stealing your gig, Tonka!
>Spencer is a fed jew!
>Anglin is a muslim apostate!
>are you cucking to my morality, androo?

How do we cheer up destiny?

>900 - 15k
why is there even an estimated earnings column

I’ve tried to give these guys the benefit of the doubt, I really did. I ignored Sargon until his debate w/ Spencer because I already knew he stood for nothing. Even last night, I observed Vee being respectful and honest until he began to lose the argument. At that point he would rapid fire strawmen argumemts while summarily disregarding the central argument. These people should be left to their own devices. There will never be an honest liberalist because they would have to admit to the superiority of the alt rights ideas.

It's what happens when one side in a debate understands generally what both sides arguments are and the fundamental basis of those arguments and the other side doesn't. I genuinely believe these guys haven't made a significant attempt to get their head around the fundamentals of alt-right ideas or far right ideas generally. Meanwhile most people on the far right have come from a libertarian/classical liberal milieu and those that haven't are obviously learning from those who have so they're ready for their shit.

Adam "tell me a jew joke" Warski

They offer critique only. Any time they're asked for solutions they change the subject.

Watching their side implode over this jealousy and "need to win" when they could just shake hands, be civil and hang out on each others platforms helping both sides out is stupid, but satisfying because they're so smug and arrogant. You know Andy would be willing to drop all of this if Sargon would just come debate Spencer in good faith but I don't think he's mentally capable.

>These people should be left to their own devices.

Pro-whites need somebody to beat up, in order to show that we are top dog.

The whole disavow shit is 1:1 exactly what Anita and that other pink haired fat bitch did.
Anita:
>be intentionally dishonest and invite criticism
>get criticized
>claim critics are sexist trolls
>actually start getting trolled by a couple people
>claim trolls are part of a larger group, and that this larger group is carrying out some immense conspiratorial harassment campaign
>get sympathy support from white nights
>demand that everyone disavow the trolls or they're all guilty conspirators

Sargon:
>be intentionally dishonest, strawman opponents position, get corrected, continue with the original strawman days later
>get criticized for it
>claim critics are just Alt-Right Nazi trolls
>get trolled for acting like an SJW when his entire career is build on being anti-SJW
>claims these trolls are the Alt-Right, bloodsports fans, and everyone is trying to deplatform him
>get sympathy support from cultist fanbase
>demand all public figures in the Alt-Right disavow or they're guilty by association

There is factually no difference between them. Their tactics are exactly the same.

I did thoroughly enjoy last nights stream. I wasn’t going to watch as I wasn’t aware dicky would be there. I like him more every time I hear him speak.

what's going on in there today?

Hi, I think Im a pickle vs RaceWarski beef
Hi, I think I'm a pickle claims he's ''pulled knives" on people and has had knives pulled on him. As well as having a 120 IQ (pic related)

youtube.com/watch?v=mV8JxJvtXEw

Race responds to Hi I think I'm a pickle

youtube.com/watch?v=kXTKPQjxjhQ

Yeah, that's the shame of it. The thing is, if Sargon ACTUALLY set up his liberalististist party and focused on goals like promoting free speech, anti-immigration, anti-affirmative-action, etc... then I'd absolute applaud him for that. In terms of immediate policy, white nationalists and sargonites agree on like 95% of things.

...but instead all he does is use his platform to crusade against the alt-right. He's effectively just another layer of controlled opposition.

The only person who wasn't a complete retard in the debate was JF. The rest were just talking in circles, Spencer was doing his regular shtick when he filibusters every question and says a lot of retarded shit that's irrelevant, Vee was doing his gotcha semantics 'arguments' and Arch contributed nothing, even though I think he agreed more with Spencer than he let on.
JF was the only one who realized that all of this is pointless and went in with the only thing that actually matters which is birthrates. Vee's best solution was importing white people from other countries. If JF pushed this argument a bit further he could have obliterated them but it was completely ignored for some reason.
I think /ourguys/ won the debate itself, but ultimately nothing got done and everyone walked away thinking they won because the main issue got ignored again.

Wtf Dr duke on warski????

Joke for Andy

What does saying the letters C and G have in common with JF's dick?
They're both hard for retards.

Some Mexican faggot jumped in and wasted an hour of everyone's time.

youtube.com/watch?v=3hjbE0D4hyE

Kraut has a new channel.

I'm Norwegian and I became so pissed at Arch and his naive idiocy that I had to turn it off. I know Arch lost, but listening to him spread lies was still annoying as fuck.

Arch thinks that everything is fine with integration in Norway, because the Norwegian old media don't report on it.

What was the point of denying the connection to alt right leaks if he's going to use his actual voice?

Iberian Celt goddess

>Ryan Dawson
Clear the fucking area, someone is about to have their shit pushed in so hard they'll be hospitalized.

Not like he has any credibility left anyway.

I also predicted back in december that Kraut would come back and explicitly join the /leftypol/ ranks, because they'd be the only group left on the internet who would still (openly) accept him. Looks like I was right. Qanon predicted this.

What it boils down to is he is literally terrified of crossing that line even though its obvious that this is the next step because he's too comfy and doesn't want to alienate people over muh equality. They are being intellectually dishonest and it's obvious. It's like Jordan Peterson found a line and won't cross it, but the thing is, Sargon is NOT Jordan Peterson. Sargon's fans will become ours soon because more of them will start to wake up to the problem being bigger than practically disarmed sjws.

I really want to see Ryan Dawson vs Vee now, since Vee is apparently an unironic neocon who thinks that we should continue interveneing in the middle east at the behest of Israel, even going so far as to do the "israel is our best and only democratic ally in the middle east" bullshit.

Agreed. Sargon is going the way of Amazing Atheist. No EXACT point of crashing, ala Kraut, but his credibility is over and he'll continue to slowly fade into irrelevance. Just like how Amazing Banana used to get millions of views, and now he gets a few thousand and most people forget he exists.

>...but instead all he does is use his platform to crusade against the alt-right

That is not completely true FMPOV. Sargon is intelligent enough to understand that it's impossible to win a debate with pro-whites on white genocide in front of a white audience, so each time he debates pro-whites he is taking the losing side knowingly.

I'm still for bullying him a bit, until the liberalist go full 14 words.