Started playing duel links 2-3 months ago, and now about to read through this. What am I in for?

Started playing duel links 2-3 months ago, and now about to read through this. What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOJr1dTPSis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dunno. How about you just fucking read it?

>What am I in for?

/thread

I want to know the hivemind opinion so I can form the complete opposite, desu

Non-card games

Yep and yep

Loving this edgy angsty little shit, waiting for the childrens card games

>duel links
Do you enjoy the P2W?
I uninstalled it after a week or two.

The manga is decent before it hits Duel Monsters (~chapter 50 iirc), after that it becomes that run-of-the-mill shit you probably know about.

This fag has it backwards. The beginning is a slog and completely directionsless. Once it becomes about the card game it really picks up. Then it becomes rushed but still fulfilling in the final arc. Battle city finals is the best it gets.

I'd be willing to bet most western fans didn't actually read the manga so you're already against the hivemind there.

No thanks

Are you kidding? Most westerners praise and gush about the manga because "its not about stoopid card games" despite it only lasting 50 or so chapters. Meanwhile in Japan this shit almost got canned until card games saved it

Be prepared for shit scans

can't really say I've run into that. I see more people asking about what happens in the manga version of an incident when it's brought up, though I do see a lot of people say the pre duel monsters manga is a lot of fun which it is for all of the edgi yami moments.

Card games go into full-swing at chapter 59. Until then there's two duels with Kaiba.

It's actually really good. One of my favorites; the show doesn't do it justice.

It was nice. For me it's better than card games.
And watch season zero. It's glorious.

I like the pre-DM stuff and everything after equally. Is there something wring with me?

I liked it all the way through.

So what you're saying is that western fans didn't read it. Nice.

>Meanwhile in Japan this shit almost got canned
This didn't happen

no, pretty much all of the manga was solid. I was amazed by how much original content the show stuffed in there but the manga did a pretty good job of being to the point.

well the ancient egypt stuff got a bit out of hand though.

Well for starters. You will understand most of the choices made for duel links. Ie: mokuba's hungry burger deck. Or having to collect ten sided dice for the bakura event.

The manga is better than the show, that's for sure

This should tell you.

youtube.com/watch?v=xOJr1dTPSis

That's just fucking Seto Kaiba for you, user.

How come this is so hd?

>sacrifices god to summon his waifu

Based Kaiba never abandons who he loves