The amerimutt meme has been proven fake!

The amerimutt meme was a hoax. It originated from Mexicans and has no reflection on white Americans. Murdoch Murdoch proved this. The Amerimutt meme only applies to Mexicans, and mulattos. We are free!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5oKsyLbxtbg

I knew it was those Mexicans making whites in America look bad. I feel much better now that the amerimutt meme has no power except over Mexicans.

Nice projection, mutt.

H A I L MURDOCH MURDOCH

Chad Foles

>it's all a meme!
>El goblino de las Américas shoots up a school the next day

>it's another "let's pretend there's a debate about the amerimutt may may" thread
nobody gives a fuck, post all the 56% you want faggot

You just posted a pic of yourself, beaner. Where do you think that non-white DNA is coming from?

t. butthurt mutt

Hahaha, I’m not a Mexican. Good try, though.

MODS WE'RE BEING RAIDED PLEASE FUCKING BAN THIS TIME
>MODS WE'RE BEING RAIDED PLEASE FUCKING BAN THIS TIME

This is not a raid. This is important news. You just don’t want people to know the truth, that the meme was a hoax,

>Maymay Maymay

the entire point is that only like 30% of americans are even white, and thats being generous.

56% if Americans are white. But the 95% of the 56% that are white are 100%. So close to half are white.

>mutt doesn't understand the meme
figures

I get the meme, but people are calling us mutts, even though it’s not 2118, and most whites in America are 100% white.

>But the 95% of the 56% that are white are 100%.
no, its actually far worse. the entire point of the meme is pointing out that 'white hispanics' arent white. probably 15-20%+ of the 56% are taco nigger goblins. remember its the kikes telling you america is 56% white, means they are counting a ton of spics as 'white'

All jokes aside, "your" country isn't white though, there's no way in hell it's even 56% so the mutt meme still applies as it does to Brazil. However we all know and acknowledge that there's about 100-150 thousand huwhites in burgerland even though they're mostly old. You burgers are what you are, just own it, don't be getting upset about it or going in to denial.

Race mixing wasn’t even legal 50 years ago, retard. I’m sorry, but 23andme says that 95% of whites have 0% traces of African DNA, because we had the one drop rule in place. I’m sorry, but America is still at least half white.

**million

No, you’re retarded, I’m afraid. America’s “white” population is 78%. But 22% are Hispanic. Which drops its real number to 56%.

>Being this desperate to deny reality

Canadians are less white than the United States, lol. Your white population is literally only 53%

>But 22% are Hispanic
im saying that is a low number. spics have been flooding in for decades, theres no way its only 22%

No, you're pretending you're against the meme as an excuse to have a thread spamming it.

You can't be fucking serious, Canada's pop is 36 million and if 19.6 are European, that comes out to 54.4%. But real white pop is 24.5 million.

Maybe if you count illegals. But it’s not like they’re marrying and mixing in with whites.

>Maybe if you count illegals.
no shit, which these fucking kikes arent. probably another 15%+ of just illegals
>But it’s not like they’re marrying and mixing in with whites.
still like 15% of the population. taco niggers need to be gassed.

36.9, which is 53.6%. But your white pop is 25m and 72.9% the same way U.S.’s white pop is 78%. Your census says “In accordance with equity laws, persons who marked ‘West Asian’ and white, ‘Latino’ and white, and ‘Indian’ and white, have been excluded from the visible minority population”

These people are white in your census.

They are mixing, neighbor. Check out the cnn town hall airing and look at all the white American fair skinned girls hugging or leaning against dark Hispanic skinny boyfriends in the crowd. If only you knew how bad things really were...

Eventually there’s going to be some kind of revolt that takes place, don’t worry. Maybe it will be 15 years from now, or maybe 30. But it will come one day.

>stronk independent woman

fuckers got me again

Jews arent white.

It was one of yours, you fucking beaner.
You idiots are the 56% face.

Hell, you're the 56% race!

The meme was originally called "average beaner."

Your entire mestizo race looks like the beaner face. All the immigrants in front of every Home Depot look like 56% face. Guatemalans, Mexicans, el Salvadorans, etc. all look like the genetic freak that is the le 56% face.

Your people come to our country to kill white children, and you have the balls to call us Americans of European descent goblins?

We should just nuke everything south of the US border down to the Panama Canal and call that a "no mans land."

Aha, shut the fuck up mutt

Using a cherrypicked image

show your face, more then likely you look like a mutt, el goblino

This is exactly right
I happen to love this meme tho so I'm all for it, paco

Do you realize that's canadians only list euro ancestries, dumb mutt? So if you list "canadian" as an ancestry, you are out. The percentage of people who are neither aboriginal nor a visible minority is 73%