BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME Sup Forums TROLLS!

These kids grew up on the internet, they know how to troll better than you, so think again bucko!

twitter.com/calmposter/status/966959150822387712

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/966829848093016064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Considering half (or more) of the US now wishes these two had been killed in the massacre as well, I think trolling is the least of their problems.

Wait so the internet is like a drug you grow up on?

This, just hoping they get spreed by some burger with nothing to lose

Sticking to Facebook and YouTube isn’t exactly the internet

Thats illogical, if you respond to a troll you are in fact getting trolled...

Is that a challenge?

There is always next time

Calm poster is based irony dipshit

Of course, these people would not know what to do in the real world if they suddenly didn't have it easy.

Oh come on now, you know they go to reddit as well!

But who is trolling the troll user?

She is so painfully beautiful

she is a qt

Queer Teen

>Actually wearing a BuzzFeed sweater
Fuck these literal media whores

My rig is saddly not good enough for FakeApp

oh sarah..

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Yes

also I'll add that she is using Twatter "literal safe space" for liberalism where anyone responds gets instant b&.

She should smile more and milk her classmates deaths for money.

I'm going to laugh when she gets stabbed.

They ought to talk about urban gun violence or else im dismissing them

Top Kek, what a bunch of faggots these kids are. Props to the ROTC guy that didn’t want to be scripted.

Ahhh coming here to kick a beehive I see. Well Sup Forums is now Sup Forums. I won’t tell you which boards Or sites to go try and stir up but this board isn’t really the right place.

“””grew up on the internet”””

How long do they think the internet has been around for?

>who is trolling the troll
Jews

Trolls and the trolls who troll them.

> ethernet cord as pacifier.
> cable modem as butt plug
Fuck these idiots.

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Urban gun violence problem, that sounds like a racist and bigoted remark, also ignore these statistics I am including in picture form attached to this post!

Imagine being the director and finding out one of you stars got lip injections before her national debut.

Within 24 hour differences can occur because of where the server is located and where the server is located that crawled and indexed the page. I know I know, it’s a hard concept to grasp but the entire world doesn’t share one time.

Kek

They probably gave that blonde skank a job at buzzfeed.

When you cross boomers with millennials this is the result.

This. So many times....this. Middle Aged people now ‘grew up on the internet’.

twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/966829848093016064

Who is this bitch.

>C L A M P O S T E R
Who let this woman on the internet?

his father is 51 and we are supposed to believe his son is 17?

kek
WE WAZ NOT ACTORZ N SHEIT

...Jesus Christ

It’s over
Sup Forums is finished

Yes

Anyone else genuinely get irritated when the left has no counter argument so they have to call us trolls because they have nothing else to say?

>grew up on the internet
Exactly.

This is going to get bad for them. Forever. They are the face of obvious astroturf activism. People in the real world see through this shit. Dead babies is a different issue entirely, or they would be up in arms about abortion. Optics are poor, and its not just Sup Forums. My assessment is that there is a huge swathe of the real world that honestly hates these kids and will always hate them

"IMPEE HONALD RUMMPFF!"

You can practically smell the Boomer at the keyboard typing those tweets

India post
shits on thread

Yea, its not an argument and its getting really fucking old. Especially now they lable anything rightwing as being a russian troll. You see it in comments on news articles all the time now.

Do Aussies ever stop shitposting? Too much satire.

oh come on now. don't exaggerate
Snapchat and Twitter are also fine properties to inhabit

>Dead babies
On that issue image

Yeah.
Did anybody actually get shot? I can’t tell! All I see is la creatura campaigning against the NRA like they were the one’s prowling the halls.
They haven’t been trolled hard enough. Never a kind word about the dead kids or condolences to their families.

poo redeemed
>post moar bobby

POO

Amateurs

too old to get it up, grandad?

troll them into camps

wow, that got taken down fast.... thanks.

This. "Payed".

These people all look like highly advanced androids. These might not just be actors, they might persons artificial.

what was it? I turn around for 4 seconds to browse the latest Buzzfeed funny story and I miss EVERYTHIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God damn those spics sure do love drinking and driving. Have this second amendment friendly pic.

100% sociopaths. They're eating it all up, soaking up the attention.

Look at their eyes and expressions. 100% brainwashed ideological fanatics. You can see the indoctrination in their eyes.

that's a good way to get your arm chopped off.

Brutal in its simplicity. Thank you for that. That is powerful.

SOMEONE TWEET THAT TO HER ON A SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT

>You can't troll these kids.
1. That would be incredibly irresponsible "journalism" even if it were true.
2. Disagreeing with people isn't the same as trolling them.

Gimme yo gunz y boi

Yes

trevor noah tier "humor" BTFO bill oreilly how will he ever recover! delete your account :DDDD

>what was it?

the picture in the post you responding to.

The thread I was linking to 404'd, so I could post it in this thread.

so I did.

DAYUM is that right one legal
i want to FUCK HARD

It's amusing to think that there's absolutely no doubt these little sluts have nudes out there on 'the Internet' they grew up 'on.'

.......Is the media just asking for us to give these kids the business?

What's the joke, though?

Gauntlet has been dropped..

>you can't do this, don't even try! WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU
sounds like a challenge.

Growing up "on the Internet" doesn't infuse you with the intellect to out smart people who are older and wiser than you. The internet does not magically give you wit and insight. It just gives you a place to share it. Dumbass Australians. Stick to surfing and BBQ.

Most likely. There’s a 24 hour news cycle to fill after all.

Holy bobs!

Ah you think shitposting is your ally? You merely adopted shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a non-shitpost until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

>your family member dies in a drunk driving accident
BAN ALCOHOL
BAN CARS
>your family member overdoses on drugs
BAN DRUGS
>your family member gets cancer from smoking
BAN CIGARETTES
>your family member dies in a shooting
BAN BUMSTOCKS
BAN GUNS
>your family member dies in 9/11
ATTACK AFGHANISTAN
INVADE IRAQ

do people not realize how retarded they are having kneejerk emotional reactions to bad things?

>This guy called me a nigger
KILL WHITE PEOPLE

Holy fuck your taste is up your ass.

It doesn't help that they're so fucking ugly.

JFC!

>alleged mass shooting turns into a national meme-worthy shitstorm
this is a really great day. i never thought id see the day a significant amount of people would call out yet another kike trick.

"It says here you attended Stoneman Douglas High School, but I can see you're using a CIA pen and you also glow in the dark..."

This kid is going to be seriously asspained when his 15 minutes are over.

Forget about the school shooter! Focus on the trolls! THE TROLLS!

still no trolls just a bunch of butthurt kids...
I WANT TO GET TROLLED WHERE IS THE TROLL!?!?!?
fucking kikes can't troll xD

Can someone make a quality fake of the shaved head girl? I want to watch her screaming in a different way.

This is no joke. I know people in Florida who are exhausted from all of this. They're keeping their televisions off and they're taking a break from social media because CNN and this handful of asshole kids keep stirring the pot and crying for gun control. Gun control is the last thing on the mind of the family I know. Quite the opposite, actually.