So i heard you like slav countries

Im always amazed reading all the comments here, when Sup Forums praise slav countries for being so right-leaning, but they never realise how much of a shithole they are - try to appreciate what you have, because few mudskins aren't that bad in comparison to no future reality of post-communistic slavshit country where you die waiting to get your healthcare, and cost of a car is equal to 2 years of average salary.

Why eastern european still live in flat house commie blocks even commie was collapsed..

because its the best we can afford, post-communistic system is really a socialdemocracy with few more slogans. Also, corruption soon will reach Ukrainian levels, and democracy level will reach turkish levels.
block houses are cheap and easier to maintaint, to have a house for your own you either need to be in ~5% of the people earning/stealing large amounts of money, or get one in some rural shithole area from your peasant parents (its not that bad, but then you drive 50km to city center to your 500usd/month job)

>cost of your car is equal to 2 years of average salary
At least they hire white people.

people from social circles that act exactly like black people - abusing social security, stealing, backstabbing and general weasel-living?
Nothanks.
Also, we have an epidemy of ukrainians in Poland now, i cant fucking talk to my uber driver in polish, i need to use russian or english if god is mercifull. Fuck that. It was ok when pretty ukrainian golddiggers invated poland, you could get a nice cheap fuck few times a week, but right now its like mexicans of poland.

I'm dislike to live in Flat/Vertical Building block, less privacy, less comfy, not part of our culture, less social relations with other make you less happy.
Why you not try to buy a land & build house on it, or buying house(horizontal) in suburbs area.
How kind of your suburbs area ? Are they full of horizontal housing or pretty same, like in urban commie blocks ?

>>Why you not try to buy a land & build house on it

you live in different reality bro
when you earn 500usd/monthly, and spent 400 on living, saving money for a land and house will take you 40 years or so.

It's pretty fucked my reversed bro.
In here, if you earn 500 usd/month you can get house in 2 - 3 years. our government ever try to build commie style blocks with cheap price, 80% cheaper than horizontal house & it failed. Going empty & collapsed, people prefer live in horizontal housing.

Pic. Typical our Suburbs housing, tall building was hotel

>because few mudskins aren't that bad in comparison to no future
I mean its not like Americans have a future
>Live in a corporatist hellhole
>Your military and government are clearly puppets of the Jews
>Police have no legal obligation to protect you
>If police execute you they get paid leave (which is pretty much a paid vacation)

ITT : spinning flag

I've never left north America, not sure if I would like it. I've been to Mexico and it disgusted me. I've been to Canada and it disappointing me. Is it worth going to Europe?

>waaah poland is so bad
>waaah muh dumbocrazy
>1% income-making dotations from EU are what we depend on
An average brainlet leftist, just ignore him.

i was thinking about moving to a place like that long time ago, sadly adult life (wife and kid) hitme hard so i stayed, and i regret. I freelance and i easily can earn 3/4k usd doing remote work, so i could probably start retirement in your countr before 40.
kek'd
you do realise its not that bad, and here its the same? YOu shoot the robber, you go to jail and robber/robber family sues you and you pay for rest of your life. Someone enters your home and rapes your wife, you kill him, you go to jail.
gov makes more and more absurd taxations, and there is literally tax on tax.
We dont have puppet gov/police, we just have stupid gov and police, which is much worse. Recent polish meme is about corrupted politicians, when exposed of having unregistered funds, they publicly say
"homeless person gave me these 2 limousines, then he died - so you can tax me im innocent" on fucking public media - nothing happens to them. Beat this.
Also, here all people in jail have better food and social standards than people in hospitals - yay, taxes working

>you do realise its not that bad
It is exactly that bad
>and here its the same?
You don't have to deal with spics. That alone puts you well above America.

So Argentina without the mestizos and Indios?
Sounds like an improvement already if you ask me

you fucking idiot i couldnt be more right-wing if i was manager of fucking slave caravan you tool. Im just telling how it looks in reality, and if i had opportunity to emigrate to USA i'd do it without blink of an eye, and most of people there dont appreciate what they have

we have gypsies lol, its the same but they dont want to work but steal shit from you so.

Fuck off to USA then, I wish tyrone will fuck you hard, faggot.

but we have gypsies ans local deliquents, and they are worse than any immigrant - ironically, the dumber people with their isolationism keep all the diverse shit outside of poland, but meanwhile they are main isue with the country.

>>Fuck off to USA then, I wish tyrone will fuck you hard, faggot.
holy shit you beta as fuck. I bet you fap to blacked stuff too. Poland is ashamed of you, get back to wykop

I don't hate slav countries and I wish them well.

this is kinda accurate. Also, related to Poland - or public media is on the north korea level - whole world say one thing, polish reality is twisted and fuck it, "USA envy our democracy and bend the knee, great gov success"

As every one should know, the only poles on here are of extreme wealth. Most of Poland has no electricity and food is scarce. The wealthy poles only have food cause they kidnap peasants and suck the blood from veins. Truly strange country

>holy shit you beta as fuck
Sounds ironic from a literal self-hater and racial trash. Fuck off from my country, and you have no right to say what Poland is ashamed of.

thank you, but i think we're lost and at least ~30years of not being fucked / not being the area of wwar/conflict is needed for post-communist countries to recover and at least try to be like normal countries.

go fuck yourself you russian agent, get back to kremlin.

Also, there are still places in Poland that dont have running water and the toilet is a outhouse in the open mind you.

If you support burgers you are literraly asking for an BLACKED.COM.PL
Anything that comes out of that place its degenerate lately, strong national culture must be promoted instead everywhere.
I mean the globalist already choose american culture as the default for everyone

How much does a house cost?

Its ashamed of you, so thats one thing.
I dotn know where you get the idea im self hating, i couldnt been better - i dont earn your shitty onioncoins, and have good plans for future, while all you have is false feel of being superior xD

pic related, you're on that delusional level. Go make more babies, seba.

Cant be that bad

>plebbit
Hahaha, that explain much, you are a literal faggot.

Has it gotten any better in eastern europe?

>You don't have to deal with spics. That alone puts you well above America.
Hispanic cartels execute people and display their bodies. Hispanics reproduce at about twice the rate of whites. The only reason America isn't less white than Brazil is because of abortion keeping the spic and nigger populations in check.

I got a buddy in the army, he said that Poland and Rumania were more miserable than Kuwait

Still better than California

well it is. Our gov recently made a nice social program called 500+, they won the election because of this, we have +20mld larger budget hole than previous gov fiscal year, and all the lazy people ae making babies like crazy, to get all the benefits, because if you have 6 of them, you have 2x better life than someone who works full time and earn median salary.

> t. Khokhol rapefugee
You have to go back

oh well our mafia ended up with the political system change, now instead of kidnappings and serious stuff all they do is make people suicide and steal on VAT, so its kinda easy-mode here, you need to really fuck up to end up with legs cut-off with a machette or something, usually gang-related, normal people at best ends up with jaws broken.

screen wasnt mine, but whatever - keep youself delusional seba, remember to get back to mcdonald night shift. POLAND STRONG I AM RITE ZOLNIERZE WYKLĘCI JEBAĆ POLICJE

go back to plebbit

Stay divided. Stay conquered.

you do realise on POL there are IDs, and posting same thing twice makes you even larger idiot, right?

>at least they hire white people
Wouldn't you if the vast majority of the applicant pool consisted of Slavs?

you tell me poland

Sounds just like Argentina.
Poland sounds familiar but better. That's it man I am moving to Poland, you just convince me man.

you still didn't fuck off? seems like your brain is smaller than I previously thought...
>b-but it's not my screen!11

you do realise this will collapse in next 5 years and backslash will be really, really bad, and probably anyone who isnt 'muh 96% white' will be btfo hard.

>few mudskins aren't that bad in comparison to
Let me stop you there.
You're wrong.

holy shit you keep trying, i can see you arent the smartest one from all your 5 siblings seba.

they're well moderated by an army of idiots like
this guy, so they dont have any power, so im not worried about that. Its easier to maintain social order when there is army of brainlets feeeded the political propaganda aobut how superior your country is, even if you get spitroasted 3 times in last 200 years because of exact same reasons propaganda praises.

don't worry, if you don't move to us, we will find an oven for you sooner or later :)

>few muskins arent that bad
Problem is theres hords of them now and still growing in numbers not just a few

I take my chances with the poles honestly.

>>muh jew-masonry conspiracy!
thats all i need from you pal, you're boy-wonder of Poland ;-)

Saying a few mudslimes is like saying there are only two shits floating in the pool. Two is too many.

Slavs need to resist and rise above. Western Europe is targeted and is undergoing a complete destruction. Might not survive, you must take up the baton.

the point is, some local churches tried to organise some help for all the rape-fugees in Poland, gave them free housing (that already angered poles), and what the refugees did? They fleed because poland is such a shithole :D
I'd say the problem is self-moderating really.

>strawman
literally all the leftist arguments in a nutshell
this is what i needed from you, my subhuman friend :)

the point is, such subhumans like you should go to oven

keep trying seba, i see you've started to copycat my posts, means your knowledge about anything is finished sooner than i expected. Go back to your mcjob shift.

keep trying plebbitor, maybe I'll give you an upboat xD

oh well we'll survive, we're used to bent over and get all the shit, but its actually very hard to destroy us definitely - look at the chechens, thos emotherfuckers are still kicking.

>this whole thread

i have no idea what youre talking about you idiot, either post related stuff or gtfo because i feel like im tlaking to a fucking wall

>i have no idea what youre
you have a bad memory then

aaand youre only one person salty about that, that speaks well about your intelligence, i guess you voted for Korwin xD

You think its different here? Polaks clean toilets here... not even being a dick,.

you have to go back

b-but kuwait is one of the world's richest countries. they call it the "beverly hills of the mid east"

those are the subhumans lower classes that believe washing toilets for dollars/gbp is more honourable than washing toilets for other currency. Its basically this level of thinking of common people of Poland that want to get rich quick. Im talking about emmigrating and working in some higher-level field that requires skill, and instead og being paid relative low amount of money comapred to the west, but high comapred to the east, i prefer to earn high amount of money even for west, and astronomical amount of money for east slav countries. And this is basically what makes all the polish plebs angry, ebcause theyr're stuck with shitty jobs and gov propaganda.

To be fair you need to have a really high iq to clean a toilet

Why do people not see that there is more to a country and its people than "muh GDP"?

maybe because sometimes people like to eat and not think about the fact they're poor and cant affor a car or new shoes for their kids, but geee what do i know, muh proud history.