Catholics Vs Protestant Thread other religions are allowed

Didn't know Martin Luther was this based

From his book:

>"First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools…This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians…"
>"Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed."

>"Third, I advise that all their prayer books andTalmudicwritings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them."

>"Fourth, I advise that theirrabbisbe forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb…"

>"Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. For they have no business in the countryside…"

>"Sixth, I advise thatusurybe prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them…"

>"Seventh, I recommend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow…But if we are afraid that they might harm us or our wives, children, servants, cattle, etc.,…then let us emulate the common sense of other nations such as France, Spain, Bohemia, etc.,…then eject them forever from the country…"

I just want to make a thread that isn't about
>Muh guns guns guns and shietz

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/27014/church-celebrates-transgender-pastors-transition-amanda-prestigiacomo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Luther wanted Jews to convert.

you know, the only way to read the bible is allegorical
and when you compare thus the new and old Testament, you see how Jesus was not a jewish messiah but a gnostic prophet
read the works of valentinian School of christianity and youll thank me later
especially Gospel of philip

There is no God

Martin Luther was the original fedorafag

and now both political bodies of Catholics and Protestants have been subverted by (((them)))

American Catholics are more cucked than American Protestants, but European Protestants are more cucked than European Catholics. Orthodox are best no matter where you go.

t. Nat-Soc atheist

Kek

see

Thats what the Jews say
>just a profet

Like I said, European Protestants are cucked badly

>Martin Luther hated jews
>modern protestants are zionists that worship jews as "God's chosen"
almonds = activated

>not Implying that Catholics did that
Both killed them if they didn't

And by the time Hitler came to power it would be impossible to convert them because the role of religion wasn't as strong

Modern Christianity is jewed. I have honestly no idea if it can ever recover to Charlemagne-tier fighting spirit, this time against the non-whites.

>Both killed them if they didn't
The only good way to go about it, it seems. Poland was the most tolerant medieval nation and didn't do that - look how we ended up...

What went wrong user?

No Christianity is going down the drain together with the white race I mean enough damage has been done already on both things

>modern protestants are zionists that worship jews as "God's chosen"

not here pal, don't try that shit

Some things I can think of: Enlightenment and democracy began the demise of Christendom.

Fun fact the reason Jews had a complete monopology on usuary is from the Catholic "Laws of Gracian" which forbid any Christian from giving loans.

So if you're a farmer and you need to actually buy the essential things to farm, but harvest isn't for 8 months you have to go take a loan with that averages 35% yearly interstate from Schlomo. Thanks Cuckthlic!

But also get this. Jews got taxed on their earnings by the king. If the goys didn't pay up the king wouldn't get his tax money from Schlomo so if you decided to skimp out on your outrageous interest you could be expected some of the guards to be knocking on your door asking you where the money is.

Many of the times Jews got kicked out was just so that people would have an excuse to default on their laws. Than they would invite the Jews back once they realized they needed another loan to not starve to death after a bad harvest wiped out their savings.

Thanks to Hitler not because of your tolerance

I dont trust any ideology from Germany, it always destroys.

martin luther wasn't based you fucking dork

he was a drunk german cuckkk priest crying about shit that had been around over 1500 years

germany and england are choking on their own dicks because of him and his jewish backed ilk

fuck protty jesus and fuck you protties

this isn't le bantz, nerds

The C of E is fucked as with most European protestants but Catholics are still awful, we allowed Christianity to be subverted and now we pay the price or reform once the economic collapse hits.

Wrong picture shit

usa protties are the most cucked people on the planet wtf you talkin about man...

>loves niggers
>loves jews, but doesn't really know any jews...

evangelicals are the problem with the planet

Did you even read the quotes?

Original Poland got fucked all the way back in 1772 because of too much democracy, tolerance and freedoms of the nobility. It was doing pretty well before that.

yep

fat, drunk on estrogen filled german beer, with a giant kraut try hard intellectual neckbeard...

fuck protty jesus

yep

>le problem is my church and traditions that built my country over the last 1500 years!!!!!!
>reee reee reeee
>le problem is not these jews telling me there's a problem and giving me bags of geld!!!!

fuck protty jesus

Protestantism brought literacy to our lands. Fuck you and your gay Latin you cuck, I'm positive you wouldn't understand a word of an old cucktholic liturgy.

They dont worship jews. Its a lie so that jews will rebuild the temple and then jesus will come back and kill them.

No one is coming back, think geopolitically, we can't possibly allow the jews to become so powerful. Not even if we believe in some space zombie from the future or the past idk..

We're trying to trigger the apocalypse over here and you idiots think we're worshiping Jews.

Huh, mouse trap layers must be really generous to give free cheese.
dailywire.com/news/27014/church-celebrates-transgender-pastors-transition-amanda-prestigiacomo
On Sunday, a Lutheran church in New Jersey celebrated the female-to-male transition of a pastor with a renaming ceremony.

Transgender Pastor Rose Beeson of St. Matthew Trinity Lutheran Church in Hoboken was called "Peter" by Lutheran Bishop Tracie Bartholomew to mark the pastor's gender transition.

"I feel embraced by a cloud of saints," Beeson told ABC 7.

The church has been overwhelmingly supportive of the transition, says the 31-year-old.

Twenty-one-year-old congregant Mark Singleton said the renaming ceremony was "a wonderful day in the life of this radically inclusive community," according to NJ.com.

"It's an opportunity for us to live out our mission to accept everyone, not just talk the talk," said another congregant, Jen Meusel, 20.

Bishop Bartholomew has been equally supportive of the transition.

"I support Pastor Beeson coming to the realization of who he really is," she said.

Beeson came out as transgender last summer, which she said was "even more important" due to the recent election of President Donald Trump.

"Both I and this congregation thought it was even more important because of that; to be a bold voice that says, Christians also believe transgender people are good and created in the image of God," said the pastor.

The name Peter was a purposeful choice for Beeson, telling ABC 7 Biblical, "Peter's persistence resonated."

"I am grateful to be in a congregation in part to be a bold witness to God's mercy and grace," said Beeson.

/pol is filled with anti-Christian ignorant retards.

Have you not ever read a history book?

Have you never heard of Teutonic Knights, Templars, and the Knights of Malta?

Have you never read about the battles between Christian armies and Islamic armies that took place throughout the centuries?

Have you never heard of the Inquisition?

Do you not know that highest military awards in all Europeans, are always a Cross?

Almost every European country as a cross of their flag.

Why do you think this happened, you dumbfucks?

Its actually thriving in southern america and africa

>We wuz crusaders n shiet

Not saying i believe it. That's just what a lot of evangelicals believe. It's a strange relationship.

That’s not what voting statistics indicate.
Proddies here range from Redpilled to cuckservatives who support israel, but they aren’t full blown liberal democrats at nearly the rate Catholics are.

>Lutheran church allows tranny minister in 2018
>Assumes this is what Martin Luther wanted and preached
>Can’t understand how subversion works