twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happened to this?

soon.

Let' also read the guide buyfag.moe

Never.

Her face looks somewhat uncanny.

I've been waiting to look up this skirt for literal years

>looking through MFC
>negative comments about characters age in relation to their lewd figures.

What the fuck are all these normies doing in my hobby.

>this figure doesn't appeal to me so I'll shit up the comments section with my inane complaints
MFC community is cancer. What else is new?

No idea. I was browsing the recent Broccoli Neptune as well and there were similar comments.

MFC is full of squares and tumblrinas.

I get that MFC is cancer but I would love to see their faces if they ever visited Akihabara or comiket.

I know some people don't like this one but I'm looking forward to it

Anime fandom is unfortunately full of these kinds of shallow people who claim to like Japan but then shun any aspects they don't like about their culture. Even figure buying is probably just a way for them to gain popularity among their peers and not a hobby that makes them feel good. I mean you see similar things here too sometimes, but at least most people seem to be genuinely into the things they're buying.

This shit's too expensive for what it is.

It's even worse if you commit the sin of liking anything popular.
>Go to page
>"ANOTHER (popular character) THIS IS BLAND!"
>Check profile
>Guy is a nendo shitter anyway and wouldn't have even bought a scale of his favorite.
Anyone who thinks a popular character is "Taking slots" or some dumb shit should come to terms with the fact the character doesn't have the push to sell enough figures, that's how businesses fucking work.

Well with the number of people on MFC giving up their preorders or selling the figures after release I'd say a lot on MFC only buy for bragging rights.

I always got the impression they're really fickle and shallow--which says something in a hobby as shallow as figure collecting can be--and also bad at money. It doesn't make them look good.

ded

Anyone know where to buy these?

I see these in the arcades

They're pretty cute

Ah, so its an arcade only thing.

I'm currently in Tokyo, looking to find pilow stuffing, especially the DHR6000, but I fail to find information about where to buy one physically, can anyone guide me toward a shop in particular that would have this?

the mfc community is cancer, but let's be real, basing a Megumin figure on that shitty bikini art is stupid as fuck and doesn't at all look like something she'd wear. on top of that there still doesn't exist a good normal Megumin figure.

I agree that it's dumb when you consider she doesn't have any decent figures with her regular outfit, but how is that any different from countless bikini and bunny scales? Why does it matter if she would or wouldn't wear it?

I too would be mad if I was waiting for a good figure of a certain character only to have prize-quality and a random underwear one

I recently bought some small acrylic raisers for my shelf, and have been trying to figure out how to better use them. I have a handful of 1/7 scales, a couple of 1/6 and then a bunch of 1/8s. Should I keep the larger 1/7 and 1/6 scales raised at the back, so the perspective helps a bit with the raiser, or instead do that with the smaller 1/8 ones? How do you guys set up your display with different scales like that?

Actually what about that one lewd centaur? Haven't seen anything else about it, don't remember the source

Small figures in front, big figures raised in the back... would be the obvious setup if you want to see as much of your figures as possible.

It's called comfy

Pretty sure dhr6000 is only sold online. I know Gamers in Akihabara sells actual pillows but I don't remember what brand they carry

I'd recommend just buying it online

>doesn't exist a good normal Megumin figure
This really upsets me. She seems popular enough.

These remind me so much of an ED. Any idea what I'm thinking of?

Happened ever since retards were encouraged (and it was made trivial) to connect to the internet.

Just give them the finger and ignore. It's the only way to deal with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=DmaoB5DWRK4

Speaking of which, is Amazon.co.jp still the best place to buy those? Do they ship that overseas or do I have to use a forwarder?

You need to use a forwarder. Some times you can find them on amazon global but with a markup.

Here is my AmiAmi order from June.

Stylet joins Gourai on the Cu-poche shelf.

Two down three to go. Please join in prayer to Alter.

I'm really looking forward to the Yuudachi and Shigure figma.

Forwarder, but it gets really pricey for, you know, a pillow.

Buying the whole thing in China or just a pillow case in this less common format and then getting stuffing (good quality cotton or thermal fiber or whatever) more locally is maybe a better idea; should probably save you around 50% of the cost.

I see its meme hour.

my toys

Tracking data is back (yay!), but it still hasn't changed! If it's still like this when I get back from work tomorrow, I'm sending them a complaint.

Native stopped me from ordering these, did they turn out well?

I'd love to, but I'm staying here for a trip, so ordering something might get complicated.

I still have one week to go tho

Panty and Stocking

Pls support Porkchop
Buy her figures anons

Haven't seen her posted for a while and I'd forgotten about right-most. How is she?

Yuna is my Goddess and I "missed" her preorder. Sigh.

Not in a million years.

what do you guys think about tokyo otaku mode? I'm only asking because my dumbass younger self got me blacklisted on AmiAmi and I'm looking for alternatives.

what do these go to? how do I buy these?

It is a arcade only price so try yahoo auction.

Fine if you use wait for their 10x+ point returns on products with already high point returns, and of course with free shipping (look out for the free shipping coupons).

I ended up grabbing maid mikan from them for $78 with free shipping because of a bunch of shit lining up.

Rate my collection.

0/10

remove those plastic films, returd

Let me fuck you in the ass first then I'll tell my experiences with TOM.

user posts graciously ungrainy and resized images in the correct orientation
you try to be cool and bitch about it

trash/10
Except for the megumi figure, she's cute.

epic meme friend XD

ugly

There are plenty of better alternatives.
HLJ, 1999, BiJ, CDJapan, etc.
I've been buyfagging for two years now and have only ordered one thing from AmiAmi.

Donte buy my figs!

I'm pleased with her and she meets the expectations you would have for a GSC scale. The texture on her coffin and the skulls are particularly well done.

Not going to lie, that dinosaur is pretty damn awesome.

The breasts/cleavage on the figure is good too though.

Fuck you.

Also this.

What do you expect?
That said, Megumin is a shit character and the only girl in the show I didn't like. She is reddit incarnate.

I cleared my storage today and totally forgot I even had this. It was a pain to get this from customs, they actually had me open it and they inspected the pieces of the figure. But they laughed and left the back part that had the stand in it. Both were ladies.

Buy my figs!

Loli Porkchop fig when?

I don't really want it now, might sell it on e-bay

Why the fuck would you even order that shit?

Which country makes you open your package and inspect it in front of custom officers? Why?

Who tf is this? that design is heavenly

My brother thought is would be a good birthday gift at the time. It has not left the box since it cleared customs. Still in the amiami box.

On a scale of cheap ass/autistic loser, how am I looking so far? I'm just going with this as a baseline to start, then rotating better figures in as I go along.

Straya mate. They took the big silica gel packet that was in it.

>he doesn't collect dolls

Embarrassing.

Please open it so I can get a picture. I want it as a drawing reference.

Multiple angles if possible.

You have a glass cabinet whose only purpose is to show plastic dolls of anime girls, user.
Anyone that doesn't browse Sup Forums will think you're weird, at best.
I really like your collection though.

Ugh, Griffon.

I want that Yukari at the problem.

Thanks user. My family actually think it's pretty neat. I have an Eirin to add that's due to arrive this week and I'm looking for a decent Ran.

Touhou means quantity over quality.
You're looking good if you wish to dedicate yourself to that ideal.

You don't have to look you just have to be willing to pay $400 for her

It's definitely one of the better Yukari figures out there, not like the cheap mega milk at the bottom.

I prefer not to open it, I have a kid, its going right back into the brown box it came in.

True, which is why I'm still looking. I AM a little on the cheap side.

I particularly think the crossed legs one is one of her best figures. And Phat is an alright company too.

Ahh, well that's a shame anyway.

>Phat is an alright company
Phat is average at best.

It's something I've thought about doing for a while. I just really like the wackiness of the Touhou universe, and what better way to celebrate your passion than to have a collection?

I meant bottom, not problem.

You are saying Griffon's Yukari is better than Phat's Yukari? That's is just wrong.

I like the design on the whole, but there are some glaring faults once you get a good look. The shoes have a gap (haha) where they join to the ankles.

I really like touhou designs, and they make up for some nice and elegant figures.
Most figures now are just too lewd.

Well, the Phat was my first buy. I do really like it still but it doesn't quite hold up to the rest of the collection when you get a closer look.

Sounds like a plan.

That is fucking weird. A lot of products have silica packets, why do they even bother?

I've said it before in many a place. 2hu is not for lewd. I like classy shit, and there's enough of that if you want to go that way.