twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chiaki a best girl.

>Chiaki a shit.
FTFY

Nope.

Chiaki is a good girl

I want to fuck Chiaki

>when you can't compete against natural chemistry

I just started doing exactly that as well, and every one of these dorks is so fucking cute.

She's third best.

The characters are so retarded I'm not even understanding the plot or their motivations anymore.

Still, pretty gud.

I can't believe I got baited by this piece of shit romcom. It has jack shit to do with gaming. They could replace gaming with literally any other hobby and nothing would change. It's just highschool drama with 200% extra misunderstandings.

>Needing to compete with a cockhungry homewrecking slut.

That's not Tendou.

The last episode was boring. If only there hadn't been videogames it may have been good.

They've gotten over their retardedness to finally have a cute date, though.

The last episode was cute. They had a super dramatic episode before it, so there has to be a cute one to keep it even. If you don't like cute things you have shit taste.

I already have Tsuretzure Children for cute.

Sadly, Tendou ruined the entire episode AGAIN.

A short form with only cuteness doesn't have the right palette compared to one with cute idiots having cute drama.

Are Chiaki and MC related? There's a brother/sister vibe going on here.

They're platonic friends. They just don't realize it yet.

Karen is going to win the Gamers of throne.

Is this show to video games what Tekyuu is to tennis?

were her tits always that big?

chiaki is a whore.

a homewrecking whore.

that's what makes it so amusing senpai

The fact that these teenagers are extra fucking awkward and retarded is what makes it worth coming back to every week.

The gaming aspect is literally for laughs at this point,and I thought it was going to be a more prominent aspect of the show during the first two episodes when they started talking shop about vidya.Turns out it was a bait and switch in a not shit way.

They have sex in the LN.

They also bomb a supermarket

Not with a real bomb though

but every other generic romcom has that. every single one.

i'm pretty sure the misunderstandings are ironically done. The ep before the date was so over the top that it was funny unlike real "serious" misunderstandings in other shows.

Anyone knows why Chiaki believes that Karen is fake dating Keita?

She thinks Keita's friend request was a sos signal because he was being used by Aguri and Uehara. She thinks that because she had heard of them being a couple, but knew Amano and Aguri were meeting in the cafe.

Sure but that doesn't explain why she thinks Karen is helping.

They're platonic friends with benefits desu

Because she's dumb, like everyone else in this show.

But the cockhungry homewrecking slut is targeting her.

This so much.

We're on like seven different layers of misunderstandings right now

I disagree. In fact, I'm fine with Gamers as it is, but I really wish there was a romcom that was actually a comedic romance story. Like if it had the same level of comedy as Gamers but was actually about a couple becoming a couple without the silly drama. The last episode was very fun to watch and would be better if it was a different show about these two dorks trying to go out with each other.

Have tried dankigai?

Gravity makes tits look bigger in these poses. Look for the hanging_breasts tag in Danbooru.

wait, the misunderstandings in haremshit aren't supposed to be funny?
somehow I respect haremshit even less now

I can't fucking believe Chiaki takes Amano's first time. What was the author thinking? Mad about Nisekoi?

>I can't fucking believe Chiaki takes Amano's first time.
Uh, what are you smoking?

There's a difference in being funny because it's expected and being funny intentionally for comedic purposes

Gamers! isn't amazing or absolutely groundbreaking, but there actually are some interesting uses of foreshadowing at times and inversions of what you'd expect.

Keita actually honestly trying with Karen is something I absolutely didn't expect, and is really the only thing they can do to advance the plot at all beyond these misunderstandings. Everyone else is an idiot but in time they should come around.

spoilers

also aguri's breakup is sad as fuck

Please spoil me.

Karen breaks up with Keita and Chiaki consoles him, and things scalated from there.

Didn't they just break up because Uehara wanted to start over and take it seriously this time?

chiaki just gives him a kiss on the cheek that's all

First kiss

Also, the aguri thing is basically a mix of missunderstanding and a restart for real this time where wingman confesses this time

long haired Chiaki > Karen > Chiaki's imouto > Aguri before the dye job > Aguri after the dye job >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>> short haired Chiaki

First kiss: chiaki wins lol

guess who sees....

Hinatsu gets first kiss

How do they keep getting away with this?

Really good writing and voice acting.

Hell no. She's responsible for half the misunderstandings flying around.

I read the LN and no it's not. Fucking author doesn't know what he's doing anymore.

agreed. fuck chiaki and her pushy fans

Tendou deserves to win. Chiaki deserves jack shit.

Te-Tendou san.

>gamers
>more like misunderstanding: the anime...and some games because why not

got bored after ep5

twitter.com/sabo1038/status/902077024411443200

kek

Wrong thread?

Nope.

That's Aoi for you. The characters have a mind of their own.

This anime is fucking stupid and frustrating to watch. Why can't I stop watching it? I just want Aguri to be happy.

get ready for her suffering...

We need to go deeper

Wait Aguri develops feelings for Amanocchi? How?

Why is MC such a faggot twink in this? He isn't even the yummy kind.

Probably since he was always supporting her and despite how she claims she'll always be in love with Uehara, his perceived betrayal of her opened a crack in her heart which Amano somehow slipped through.

Wasn't she BTFO Chiaki later for trying to steal her man?

She doesnt

Gamers! in a nutshell

Chad > All.

Chiaki is for pump and dump

Where the fuck are the games?

in Sup Forums

You guys manage to make these threads even more boring than the anime itself, fuck you guys

Awesome contribute there, bro

Thx my man

The constant barrage of misunderstandings is starting to annoy me, desu.

how does being factually incorrect feel?

They're bored because this was a plot advancement/flag raising episode. Next episode should go off the rails again if my sense of LN adaption pacing serves me.

Are you cheating on me?

How can I be cheating on you when you like another guy anyway?

It wasn't a barrage in the last episode, and things came to a head in the previous, so I think it's fine.

I want to drop this but I just simply can't.

I get the feeling that Chiaki really bothers Tendou. Chiaki is sorta close to Keita in a weird way and this bothers Tendou. Tendou should cope better with Keita having a friend who happens to have a vagina.

>Chiaki likes Karen genuinely
>Chiaki is also 90% of Karen's problems
This part is funny.

I think she draws the line at feeling her boyfriend up in front of her.
But yeah, her jealousy is a character flaw.

The thing is, Chiaki eventually really does start falling for Keita

She wasn't really feeling him up. They are comfortable with each other to the point where physical contact means very little. Tendou should calm down a bit.

He is always helping her, then her boyfriend breaks up with her....

> Fucking author doesn't know what he's doing anymore.
Spoil me. What kind of stupid are we talking about?

Chiaki sticking her tongue down Amano's throat, for starters.