Bleaching The World

As huwhite men, is it our duty to bleach the world and make it a better place? Would this help to improve every society as a whole? Think about if we were able to make Latin America go from mestizo to Castizo overnight, if we were able to make Central Asians from Hapas to Quadpas, nigs into mulattos, Anatolia would be white again, etc. Keep in mind this is actually easier than expected, nonwhites around the world PREFER white men by a large margin to any other race.

>inb4 nonwhites are disgusting and might have AIDS I would never touch them
Simply take PREP every day while on your bleaching adventure/vacation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SnrzFbXulZM
independent.co.uk/news/science/sperm-count-west-men-health-drop-60-per-cent-years-modern-life-a7859491.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He slept with niggers, they're only giving birth to Los Atrocidades.

If you want to 'bleach' he world, whites need to breed whites.

Hi Sargon

Inb4 he declares banruptcy from child support and suicides

inb4 he fathers them all chaining them to beds and taking them to disney world

No it works this way as well. If I fuck all the women in your village Jose their children are now 75% white instead of 50% white. Then we tell the next generation about this plan, making their children now 88% white. Congratulations, Mexico is now white in less than 3 generations. You’re welcome

Congrats on ur aids

well as long as they dont end up creaturas.

welp, aids.

That's a fuckload of beastiality

Apart from the exponential probability of STDs 600 pregnancies in 365x2 days seems quite UN-believable.

How did he track who got pregnant or not? And most important how did he knows they are his children?

I DONT KNOW RICK

>88%
>White
Clearly American standards

youtu.be/SnrzFbXulZM

At 1:20:00
The great plan to save the white race

The average east slav is only 90% white and 10% asian. Good enough

thats crazy enough to potato

>t. memeflag

Therefore your opinion is disregarded

Jose gets it. Sometimes I think about flying to different white countries and doing this.

If you sleep with women in an area where AIDS is prevalent without protection your Ghana have a bad time.

>and now he has AIDs

Asians are less subhuman than Spics. You don't see China or Korea or Vietnam having regular beheadings by gangs.

>I don't have an argument so I will just laugh at your flag
Your flag is the biggest joke of all buddy

LET THEM HAVE BLEACH

Not understanding the 4th generation will be even closer to white
Not understanding the 5th generation will be even closer to white.

Not understanding that by the 7th generation, they will just have dark hair.

>The average east slav is only 90% white and 10% asian. Good enough

Sargon is unequivocally cucked.

it talks a loooonnnnggg time to bleach black. like 4 generations

Yeah, it was all done in the first half of last century.

What do you think happens when violent single men go to war and then die?

Their violent genetics are not passed/.

*hiding behind memeflag intensifies*

>your flag is the biggest joke of all
>using the fucking crux of all meme flags
Just stop posting.

>bleach

No way he had sex with 1400 women in two years

>Not understanding that once you start calling them white they will start breeding with white women in addition to each other
>Not understanding that by trying to absorb instead of exterminating them you are dooming your people to actually fitting le 56% meme

Meanwhile, you can't breed your own women, and you're growing infertile

independent.co.uk/news/science/sperm-count-west-men-health-drop-60-per-cent-years-modern-life-a7859491.html

>Living in a backwards shithole
>Dying for Israel
>Getting shot by your own police
>If you are executed by a police officer he gets a free paid vacation

You must conquer the world with white sperm. This is the most eugenic policy until we can select babies for high IQ and super physiques.

A bleached Africa, India, Asia would become more intelligent, more productive, more technological. You would decrease the suffering in the world and increase civilization.

There are no negatives...you just have to convince some nonwhite cuck or government to raise the hybrids.

Fake and gay
Sage

Every man's desire is to impregnate as many women as possible.

I'm sure all the niggresses in the jungles of the Congo were posting selfies of their baby bumps onto Kikebook.

Go forth and conquer, white one.

Spread your seed before you shrivel up and turn to dust!

14 / 2 = 7

700 / 2 = 350
I he had sex with atleast 700 women per year and during each year and had 2 or 3 women a day in a year in overpopulated African countries with a plethora of slutty women it’s very feasible, just maybe not for a fugly autist

Not posting his letter...

His confession has been translated from French to English by Simon Ateba in Washington:

“Good morning Africa 24, I have a confession to make about the havoc I have wreaked in six African countries, including Cameroon, Togo, Cote D’Ivoire, Nigeria, Ghana and Guinea. I am not proud of what I have done. These were unfortunate experiences.

“In France where I hail from, I did not have money. I was very poor until one day I played and won lottery. I won 550 thousand euros. It was the largest sum of money I had received in life.

“I did not know what to do, and a friend suggested we travel to Africa. We obtained all the documents, entry visa, and the rest, and our first stop was Ivory Coast.

“In Abidjan (the capital of Ivory Coast), we rented a furnished apartment. We had money to spend and met Ivorian people and we became friends. They introduced young Ivorian girls to us, and that’s when it all started.

“I began having sex with girls every day. Sometimes, I would sleep with three girls at the same time. It was a marvelous experience.

“I spent three months in Ivory Coast, spent 60, 000 euros and slept with more than 80 girls.

“After leaving Ivory Coast, I went to Togo where I slept with over 100 girls and spent 40, 000 euros.

“I spent three months in Togo and went to Nigeria.

“Nigeria was where I got more girls. I did not speak English, and it seems Nigerian girls love foreigners.

“I rented a furnished apartment in Nigeria and I was in Lagos for six months. I spent 100,000 euros and slept with 230 girls. Nigeria was the place I appreciated the most. Girls were always available and easy to deceive.

“From Nigeria, I went to Ghana, and then Cameroon and ended what I describe as my sex tour in Guinea.

“I was in those three countries for more than a year and spent over 200, 000 euros. If I told you I slept with more than 700 girls in those three countries, you won’t believe me, but it was unbelievable!

3.83 women a day, those are Wilt Chamberlain numbers

You have to worry about the police & shitholes if you're a nigger

& you sound like a nigger

fuck math is way off, should be 1.91. How embarrassing.

If my one would like to sponsor me I’ll pack my bags

Plane costs are the only thing you have to worry about. It’s probably about $50 per day to stay in a hotel with running water and have 3 hot meals per day

Why do you want to sleep with women who are genetically closer to apes than to Aryan goddesses ?

Couldn't we just sell out white semen to these countries if they want it so badly?

Now how about an average "american"

Well having lesser beings beg for my sperm could be enjoyable.

And YET ANOTHER RACE MIXING THREAD.

You stupid niggers and library's don't get it - to your average, able bodied and sane white person - other races are simply unattractive. Then you consider the way these coons and spics act and it reeeeaalllyyy drives the nail in the coffin.

RACE MIXING IS DISGUSTING. MIXED BABIES ARE NOT WHITE, EVEN IF HALF. FUCK YOURSELF TYRONE.

Come THE FUCK ON MODS!?!?? You sniveling kikes - this shit is getting old. Do your fucking job.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

He must be exploding of AIDS by now
Imagine how his STD ridden dick looks like now ewww

This is retarded. Why would you want to mix out every other race in the world?
The reason to not be racemixing is not only to preserve your own race, you also dont racemix so the rest of the world stays diverse with their own indigenous races and cultures.
"Bleaching" is stupid

Doesn’t it have to be completely frozen to still work? It’d be tough to ship it all the way there

Makes sense. Even nigressesssess don't wanna fuck their niggers

>Los Atrocidades
Una pais de los Atrocidades y negroes. Como un America opposidad.

>if we
>we

I once had sex with a half korean negress. I wouldnt really recommend. I was terrified afterwards at the thought of having a mongrel child or a std. Luckily I avoided both but shit that was scary.

If you really want the world to move forward, all women must be given to Asian men. There are clearly the most advanced race and the resultant babies will be more asian as asian genes.are slightly stronger than whites as well as being absolutely superior.

>Luckily I avoided both but shit that was scary.

good for you man, I am a virgin because I hate women but I am also scared shitless of std's

Im surprised he didnt gets AIDS.

probably as white as i am desu

He must have something.

You must really hate all the good looking English chads who are levitating on you over there.

It's always a chink britbong lad who sounds severely psychotic and sexually denied like this.

You’re only propagating nonwhite dna. You would be a race traitor who deserved death. It’s much better that the child was never born than for it be be half white. We would be infinitely better off if he nonwhite woman was killed than if she had a baby. Stop being retarded.
No matter how much clean water you add to a pool of water with mud in it, the mud will never be completely gone. You should kys. Srs

Fuck that’s impressive. I’ve only lived in Tokyo for 6 years and slept with 150+ women. Am I gunna make it, brahs?

That not a bad strategy

>150+ women

if half aren’t preggo from you, you failed massively

>No matter how much clean water you add to a pool of water with mud in it, the mud will never be completely gone. You should kys. Srs

What a stupid analogy. Would a handful of dirt in a swimming pool really bother you? OCD faggot.

Stop making mutt memes into reality

>Thanks NSA for aids advice

Lmao retard

Holy shit! Even the typical basement dwelling autist could use his meager resources to engage in a bleaching crusade. Should Sup Forums destroy the racial purity of Africa?

>1400
>2 years

damn, thats one or two chicks a day. Different or not, still deserves a 'nice'. Niggers btfo.

They always said he was good on tour

>I am not proud of what I have done.
>It was a marvelous experience... it was unbelievable!

Decide.

>someone disagrees with my stormnigger views so i'm going to have a temper tantrum

Everyone is equally uncivilized when they're broke as shit

Remember the Wild West?

Indians are considerably more feral in poor areas. Same genetics, same society, just that the poor fucks act uncivilized

Dude is mostly true moron, first mongolian conquest while not outright affecting us we mixed with their rape babies, than centuries of contact with Rus/Turks and than Rozbiory and WW1/2.
Slavs have asian blood and denying it means you myst be below 85IQ.

It would make a bunch of shithead kids, who’d probably grow up to be shithead adults, but at least they’d be white-ish

>the Wild West

It was mainly mexicunts and indians fucking shit up

t. texan

This is one charming motherfucker.

>I am become aids, impregnator of nogs.

>PREP
that dont would kill the swimmers?
also that really works or is just a meme for faggots?

one cup of tea in the sea or something rule
they will never be white

The one drop rule means this cannot work.

Am I the only burger who actually enjoys these mutt memes?

It would work for castizos.

Only true nordics can bleach the world, you would just mutt it all, fuck you burger.

It's ironic cuz Romania sucks so bad at rugby.

>I'm such a liberal faggot that I let people with incompatible beliefs walk all over me.

If it's brown, flush it down.

A bunch of fatherless mulattos running around. Wonderful idea!

>Las Caras Corruptido

jesus fucking christ

hahaha
salamat pagi orang putih

Yeah.

kike detected

Why not both?

Hi Vee

hiya

Bullshit. Keeping track of 1400 African whores? Bull fucking shit.