O
F

T
I
M
E

Wow he's really aging.

>You don't own nothing, goyim!!!

Well, we have the most powerful militia on the planet.

So...

We’re taking it back from the Jews

Jesus, if he had a bit more emotion on his face I'd assume he was warning us about 2 scoops.

Look at that beard, like he's been in the K-hole for a couple days

I have to admit, he really makes me hate Jews. He just has such disdain for this country’s people and it’s posterity and fucking lies through his teeth every day. What a piece of shit he is.

The constitution does actually define that the US is for this country’s citizens and their posterity. We owe NOTHING to foreigners, illegals, invaders, or refugees. We have to care about boarders or the resulting system is just global welfare out of my pocket which will result in eventual collapse. You cannot have too many leeches on a host or the host actually dies.

But leeches don’t know better, which is why you have to forcefully remove them.

why does that KIKE own a PIG FARM???????

That hateful speech is one of the things that converted me fully.

We don't own anything and all of our guns are apparently just to look at.

>>You don't own America
Can someone point me to the exact argument or point he was refuting. That entire rant came off as him whining about something no one ever said.

I like how for you $300 means that you own the place.

>This it's my tax paying dollars, while he looks at a private stadium.

>We don't own anything and all of our guns are apparently just to look at.

No, we fire them quite a bit... we have lots of practice putting lead downrange.

Interesting how age also seems to hate jews.

That rant is literally what made me anti-semetic. The concept of the JQ was planted in my head for a while already but there was still much to learn. When Jon Liebowitz screamed at me that America doesn't belong to Americans, Christianity doesn't belong to Christians, and pride of the armed forces doesn't belong to patriots it all suddenly clicked. Since then I realized what Jews really are

youtube.com/watch?v=VkgQZiwS8tQ

John walked out at the right time and republicans are still pissed.

>I'm a rootless cosmopolitan, you should be too
yeah fuck off

Lol. Faggot can yell he wants.

I'M GONNA DO IT Sup Forums OH YES.
FUCK HIS SIGNS.

THIS GUYS LOT IS LIKE AN EASEMENT, KINDA LIKE PUBLIC ACCESS TO THE BEACH

Everyone uses to go through to the store. This dickhead puts these signs around "No trespassing private..." On vacant land next to a fucking shopping center, He even digs holes so you cant ride a bike threw it. Fuck His Signs.

link?

George Carlin had the original rant on this, look up George Carlin American Dream on youtube

youtu.be/mNiqpBNE9ik

Around 10:45 is when he goes full kike