KAREN!

KAREN!

You don't call someone you've never met by their first name, user. It's impolite. You call them by their last name. Her name is Araragi.

What if she is standing next to her brother and sister, then what do I call her?

mommy

Dekai imouto.

Tomboy time!

Araragi-chan, while looking at her.

Treating a tomboy like that should be illegal

KESA ME GA SAMETARA
WASURECHATTA

But user, she doesn't have a sister

I'm pretty sure Karen would vehemently disagree, no matter what you told her.

What the fuck is wrong with her mouth

Not when I cut off her brother's arm to prove it.

>What the fuck is wrong with her mouth
Nothing :}

It's spreading!

That would just make her hero worship her brother even more,

Karen is my wife

Koyomi, just because you live alone with her and she cooks for you and you clean for her and that you're both cops like your parents are and you brush each other's teeth and you guys keep going for extra innings every night it doesn't mean Karen's your wife.

Yeah. There needs to be a ceremony and paperwork for that. She's just his girlfriend.

So w-what did they do when Tsukihi left?
Surely they did not commit a-any sins?

MOMMY

Hey didn't want to start a brand new thread so I'll post it here.

I just started watching bakemonogatari and there's a ton of like, screens that pop up for a half a second with a ton of words on them.

Should I be pausing to read these or? Kinda feel like I'm missing out on the story if I don't but...

Do you think Koyomi will use his privilege and take her virginity to keep her pure?

They're excerpts from the novel. Pausing to read them is mostly unnecessary.

Try to read what you can, but don't worry about what you can't and don't break the flow by pausing.

No they're excerpts from the ln about what hes thinking typically, they're put their for a subliminal effect. If you end up enjoying the series read the lns, its totally worth it.

I don't know if Karen or Kanbaru is my favorite tomboy.

Help me decide.

her sister is better. but shinobu is best

I'm pretty sure they do everything BUT penetration.
He probably brushes her teeth using his dick.

Your favourite tomboy is middle school genki tomboy Hitagi Senjougahara

Makes sense, ok cool now I can stop worrying about missing things.

Kanbaru has better banter
but Karen has more raw sex appeal

>used goods
>tsundetrash

>Senjougahara
>Tsundere
She just calls herself that, she's not actually tsun. She's a bit mean, sure, but she's never like "it's not like I like you or anything, baka!"

Also
>Used goods
He tried to rape her, he didn't manage to do it.

She's not even really that mean, it's mostly just mean-themed banter.

I call my friends ugly faggots with astounding regularity, doesn't mean I'm being mean to them.

even meme calls her tsundere you faggot
she is used goods cause our boy kaiki fucked her raw

How could I forget

the small blond one

They probably call you names back in a lighthearted manner instead of it just being one-sided abuse. That's the difference.

But Araragi could talk back at any moment and when she's not engaging in banter with him she's talking about how she wants to get married.

YUME NO TSUZUKI MATA
ATASHI O MATTE ITA

just like Seishiro and Shinobu, huh?

But Araragi takes it like a whipped bitch and she keeps going. Forgive me if I don't find that particularly interesting or romantic.

araragi makes it pretty clear he likes her icy tongue, and she obviously does it to tease him.

Notice how Araragi never tells her to stop.

You sure sound like you're implying something super retarded.

why are Sup Forums teens so dumb that they don't even understand the monogatari series

im not a waifufag
nice try tho

He puts up with it because a hot girl is coming on to him. Hachikuji says mean things that are obviously to tease him because she's hamming it up and Araragi is responding. There's a reason he says he likes talking with Hachikuji more than with Senjougahara.

I'm implying that he doesn't really mind it, and might even enjoy it.

I know I sure would

Hitagi is a classical Tsundere. In that she started off cold but has since warmed up to Koyomi. It's not like she's the schizophrenic modern Tsundere that's all like: 'it's not as if I actually like you moron.' *I do subtext*

Senjougahara is a weird case in that she's fine with being romantic/sexual as long as she's in control, as a result of the cult leader's attempted rape, but she's emotionally closed off to almost anyone otherwise.

I'd argue that she isn't a classic Tsundere at all as she decides she wants to date Araragi on her own, not too long into their relationship.

"And if you took insults away from Senjougahara, even for a week, she wouldn't be Senjougahara. It wouldn't be fun for me either... Hold on, since when did I turn into the kind of character that relied on Senjougahara's abuse to keep going?"

Not to mention he literally says he "loves Senjougahara the best" in the same fucking sentence where he says he likes talking to Hachikuji the most. Senjougahara is completely aware of her icy tongue and how much her loves it, and the idea that Araragi never takes shots back at Senjougara or retaliates is simply false. Did you even watch/read the damn series? Sounds like you're just remembering what you want to.

So, Araragi is saying that Senjougahara isn't particularly interesting outside of her insults and you're quoting it as evidence that they have a strong relationship?

There's a difference between taking a shot back and a deliberately non-offensive tsukkomi. Sounds like you're a femdomfag who confuses meeting your fetish with being good/romantic.

>Sounds like you're a femdomfag who confuses meeting your fetish with being good/romantic.
Sounds you you're a delusional moron who bends every line of the book to fit what you want to believe.
>hurr hes not saying he never wants her to stop being herself, hes saying shes boring
>I deny the obvious meaning of dialogue to fit my narrative
don't speak to me ever again you dumb brainlet
also I don't like senjougahara at all, I love kanbaru, but I'm sure you'll deny that too and come up with some bullshit le crabfags muh waifuwars reason

Araragi is saying that it's a core part of her personality (at least since it radically changed in the last three years) and that he enjoys it.

It's like if I were to take away your ability to shitpost on Sup Forums; you'd simply be an empty shell.

Posting actual best girl. Karen is shit eat my dick anthoniichan.

How would a sleevejob feel from spook

I don't know, I'd say to atleast read the ones that are at the beginning of each new arc of Bake because they're set-ups.

>buttblasted crabfags try to make another thread about their waifu

Ah, I see you too are a man of culture.