LIBERALISM AT IT'S FINEST

OH NO NO NO
HAHAHHA

Cameron is asking people to bring their Unloaded AR-15's to Washington so that they can destroy the Rifles outside of the White House.

"Shooting survivor Cameron Kasky, a junior, said the march would include a protest outside the White House in which unloaded AR-15 rifles, the weapon used by the Parkland gunman, would be destroyed. "
Read the full article here:
washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.0df11312b41c

why not just bring loaded ones to these kikes houses in the middle of the night???

IT'S A TRAP!!

COVERT LEFTY COUP SOMEONE STOP THIS!!

BRING YOUR (((UNLOADED))) AR-15'S

>bring even an unloaded gun into DC city limits
>Find out how strict DC gun laws are when you get arrested

I support this.

Seriously though is this kid a retard? Telling people to bring guns to a gathering this big? I thought they were Anti0gun

Disarming leftists

I'm ok with this

Yeah, just bring all your "unloaded" guns to Washington. Also fuck this faggot kid, only way you're getting my guns is if you pry them out of my cold dead hands. I'd rather die with honor defending my rights then just hand them away because some little kids cried in another state

Chinese intelligence has probably already supplied 200 decoys made by Norinco to make it appear like a ton of people turned in their guns.

Is China behind this?

China was basically taunting the US by stating that the US should follow China's lead and ban guns.

Then you have these Junior Bolsheviks asking for people to disarm themselves.

People's revolution.

Also, this is Cameron Kasky

Digits

Because SMGs and shotties would be more tactically appropriate

What part of his body did this shooting survivor get shot in?

>leftists disarming themselves
I don't see a problem here.

We need to counter-protest. I'll be there in my Daisy Dukes, combat boots, and a protest sign with big-tiddied anime grills holding AR's.

In the head, no permanent effects expected.

Imagine my shawk.

With a last name of KLASKY, he's just follwing in his Uncle Joe Stalin's footsteps.

Also, I wonder what the current Vegas odds are on one of those "unloaded" AR's negligently discharging during this march?

If you counter-protest, DO NOT BRING YOUR GUNS
DC police will fuck you over

>protest sign with big-tiddied anime grills holding AR's

Sauce...?

The feels.

Why not loaded and shooting directly at the White House?

No shit, I live here. I'm not an idiot, I just want to rustle some teenage jimmies and see how many 14-year-olds I can fight at once.

This one might do

JUDEN!!!!

Aren't AR-15s illegal in Washington DC??

Can not confirm but an user in another thread said emma is a Portuguese jew .

CONTEXT TO 2ND AMENDMENT

CONTEXT TO 2ND AMENDMENT

>inciting an armed mob in front of the white house
How is this faggot not been detained yet?

Reminds me of this.

FALSE FLAG PREP
>FALSE FLAG PREP
FALSE FLAG PREP
>FALSE FLAG PREP

I think a better idea is to finally use that fucking excuse all you gun nuts have been masturbating too for decades and decades.

"I have guns so that if the government gets corrupt I can stop them"

Well, while its been corrupt for a long while, its never been quite this obvious. Get to it, show us your not just all talking out of your asses.

Somebody bring a truckload of fetuses and dump them by the protesters.

Yeah this kid.

I kinda like this idea, but where are we gonna get all those fetuses?

Do it! Get arrested; we'll laugh!

Planned Parenthood sells them under the table for guts. Then gets the jury to deny it

meanwhile, the right sit on their hands and do nothing.

Fuck off spammer faggot

Maybe because any time they try there are provocateurs waving Nazi flags, police being ordered to stand down from rabid dreadlocked lefties throwing piss and shit at them.

Hogg family are also jewish.

You fucking retards spend all your time trying to link Hogg to California to prove some stupid conspiracy theory, meanwhile his family openly states they moved from California a decade ago and they are jewish.

maybe if you stopped passing around fake news on twitter you'd know this.

fake news like this:

no one has provided any evidence that is Nellie Ohr, it doesn't look like her and she lives in Virginia, far away from Florida. but yet it keeps getting passed around as true b/c some autist wrote her name above that woman's head.

is he not blue check marked yet?
>Those are the post people need to make to get w blue check mark.

Free parts!!!

FUCK YOU EVIL NAZIS! #NEVERAGAIN! GUN CONTROL NOW!!!

>many bring unloaded weapons to whitehouse
>someone light a firecracker in the crowd
>see how many weapons are actually unloaded
>bloodbath from cops/security/ect.