>Sup Forums suddenly loves moralfags
What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPgYYOOeNvc
youtube.com/watch?v=kEjmqc7c4zI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That one trip died.

Thank god.

I'm tired of these scumbag MCs who are always creating misunderstandings and making my fucking brain hurt at their incompetency.

I just want competent characters. It's not funny anymore to just have a character who is always retarded or always perfect.

Don't give a fuck if they're a "moralfag" if they're well written.

I really don't feel like making a tread for this so ope someone has an answer.

why are the subs for FOTNS-legend of raoh 1- chapter of love in death so bad? and where can I get better ones?

Only Sup Forumsirgins shilled the moralfag meme. They deserve everything bad that is happening to their board.

too many edgelords so people want something different

Moralfags are fine but Ken should've accepted Lynn's feelings for him at the end

>Kenshiro explodes biker faggots
>Has no problem with killing his own brother
He's based.

in the manga she kinda did(i jsut skipped to the last chapter) but bart was such a bro tryign to get them together that she kinda realized her true feelings.

Every MC after 2009 has been shit.

Just faggots who don't understand what it means to be a man who stands up for what he believes in.

Watch out, you're going to offend all the sasukefags

Is that who kids have for role models now? Autistic hyper active little teenagers. Hell even DBZ had swole dudes as role models.
I feel bad for kids who didn't grow up idolizing tall muscular men.

Where did it all go wrong?

Sup Forums always loved moralfags

hating them was more of a Sup Forums thing

Cape manga like BHA and OPM

When literally every anime main character turned into a scrawny twink.

>Sup Forums
There's a bit more than one or two people here you know.
I never had anything against moralfags.

pic related

no muscle at all, shameful

Jagi should've been the MC
Would've been way more entertaining

Why no one makes MC's like Kenshiro nowadays? Just skelly faggots who got nosebleeds if someone flashes a cleavage at them and don't have a shred of competency.

Nah, Sasuke is like...the anti-role model. An example of everything that a person should not be.

Kenshiro isn't even a full moralfag post-Shin incident anyway, just redpilled

They already made that anime.

>liking kenshiro

>not liking kenshiro
Do a favor to the world and kill yourself, please.

The same reason Sup Forums is right wing

Because of self loathing anime artists and self loathing anime fans.

Kenshiro was made by a studio that was proud of itself.

Anno and Mizayaki are to blame.

Kenshiro a cute.

>moralfags

Spike has muscles.

Touma is a white knighting faggot. If he cared about gender equality, he would've caved her head in.

>Kenshiro is a moralfag
>kill people
>makes people explode
>killed his brother
>killed his best friend
>fought the other brother until he killed himself
>is all around badass
>but I hate him, just because he has a strong set of morals that he lives for
Sure, better a skinny cryboy blushing faggot who has no morals but do nothing because he's that absolutely incompetent instead of a strong MC who get shit done and don't go around moping like a little bitch.

I bet you dislike Superman to you manchild

It was literally one guy from Sup Forums that kept spamming threads about how Kenshiro is shit and we all hate him.

They still make anime like that though, it's just that this kind of show isn't as popular now.
And most of Sup Forums still prefers the kind of anime you mock, with pussy MCs, or cute girls doing cute things.
SNK, that's so hated here, has a MC that evolves and even if he's weak, he does his best to improve and actually gets a lot stronger over time.
Kuromukuro had a fucking samurai out of the middle ages as one of the protagonists, and was also largely ignored here (but then the anime itself was meh at best). Kabaneri had its fair share of badasses too.

>>makes people explode
is the fighting style
>killed his brother
jagi is fucking worthless and a stain on hokuto no ken family
>>fought the other brother until he killed himself
no he didnt kill himself, he just returned to heaven

You have a point here. The last one I saw with a truly badass MC was Drifters, though.

>jagi
and Raoh

Well he did it to the other girls, Beside, BiriBiri isn't delusional.

Returned to heaven without help or any fucking regret, mind you. Raoh was truly a man amongst man.

literally a mary sue

All of that is tragic, not badass.

Well, okay. some of the generic wastelander deaths in the anime were hilarious but still.

I warned you about them forced memes. They will eventually think Sup Forums wants Lelouch to kill Suzaku.

Kenshiro is just too manly for younger readers like naruto's readers and others "power of friendship" kind of series where the villain suddenly becomes good and every crime is forgiven. Specially in these times of "gray characters" that is nothing more than a euphemism for brainless characters who do all kind of shit but the plot always justifies or forgives.

Same thing with wannabe pacifists main characters that refuse to kill (because killing is wrong!) and then the author avoid serious consequences for this kind of decision, making the villain kill himself, die in an accident or, even worse, makes other characters do the dirty work.

>Well he did it to the other girls
If he cared about equality, he would've caved her head in.

>BiriBiri isn't delusional
Mikoto certainly is.

no im saying im glad he died.

true but HNK2 makes his death seem kinda weird.

and I need an answer to this

When I think "moralfag" I think "fucker who wants everyone to be friendly and get along" (like Naruto) I don't think "murderhobo who kills everyone he doesn't like."

Fucking Sup Forums disregarding definitions of words.

Go away, Akagifag.

>Pointy nose like a distinguished thinker

That's now how you spell 'kike'.

> naruto's readers and others "power of friendship" kind of series where the villain suddenly becomes good and every crime is forgiven
user, I'm pretty sure anti-moralfag types are asking for the exact opposite of that.

>can't form a logical argument and resorts to violence

ah yes the typical moralfag in play

he's just biased for her specifically

anyone else, male and female, anything goes

>Preferring one over the other
You must be gay or something

>implying that isn't the calling card of anti-moralfags

>akagi mostly uses logic to defeat his opponents
>kenshiro always goes unga bunga and never thinks

If Akagi had Kenshiro's OP powers he would probably act like Kenshiro.

Akagi is smart because he has to, Kenshiro doesn't.

But I love moralfags. That's why I can't stand Hunter x Hunter where everyone is a psycho

Akagi is not completely "amoral"
He knows very well that his way of thinking is insane

how is Akagi not a moralfag anyway?

I mean he's mostly fucking with the yakuza isn't he, not exactly amoral.

Also best to keep in mind that it's the fucking post-apocalypse in Hokuto no Ken. There's no fucking place for intellectual arguments.

that and all the mohawks are fucking retarded

likewise if the enemies of HnK were more clever Kenshiro would be more like Akagi

Yeah, there's that.
>"Look, I am not here to fight, but can we discuss-"
>"fuck off you cocksucker niggershitlicker"
>"Why, consider the following-"
>"I WILL RAPE AND ROB YOU REEEEE"
>30+ punks gangrape the logical faggot

Yeah, logic would go nicely here.

>Akagi
>amoral
He's a good guy you know.

The best thing about the game's announcement is getting to see these again.

War. War never changes.

The more the west declines the more I like Kenshiro as a character. Only when you're neck deep in degeneracy will you realize the importance of something you never realized was present daily, holding the fabric of society together.

see

Fucking this. Manime resurgence when?

When "manime" starts bringing more money than otaku-aimed anime.

I dont mind having a protagonist thats not the definition of an absolute man but as long as their not 14 years old.

For some reason they think that we want more nerdy losers tbat bave ultimate abilities because of some past life bullshit or because they were a specific person's son.

theres a game coming out?

Yeah a new one by the Yakuza devs got announced.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPgYYOOeNvc

Honestly, I'm kind of glad no anime series based on the revival has surface yet. Toei sanitized the everliving fuck out of the violence in the original series and Nisei, and they'd do the same here.

Technically, Kinnikuman already does that in manga and merchandise sales. The audience is very different though.

Has the revival been fully translated yet? Last time I checked it was just the first few volumes.

wait, what the fuck? is this gonna be a crossover game or something?

that being said, I am not a gamer(too poor, and no job) but I do like to stay in the loop I Don't really like yakuzas gameplay.

Hercules Factory is currently up to the 51st volume and he's also started doing the weekly chapters since a new arc started recently.

Is Momo the better Kenshiro?

>I Don't really like yakuzas gameplay.
Shit taste bruh, but this ain't the right board to talk about that, so here's some gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=kEjmqc7c4zI

I love this shit so much.

Naw, moral fags are the guys who will freak out when someone kills a bad guy who really needed to die think all the times Batman has saved the Joker only to have the Joker kill a school bus full of children the next day

I love it. the animation reminds me tekken a little bit. but I don't like the group fights gameplay from what ive seen. im honestly surprised though how old is HNK for there to be a game coming out in 2018. it would be funny if this game is probably justfor one person with a lit of money who became a fan recently

As I got older I actually thought Akagi was pushing it. Like holy shit this dude is bordering on insanity but it was okay because all the edgy kids will just say "pffft, moralfags"

That fucking drink mixing though.

Kenshiro doesn't even fit that definition

the anti-moralfag does though

Man I hate the look they give him in the games, he doesn't look like the Kenshiro from the manga at all... he is supposed to look like a young Sylvester Stallone and Mel Gibson crossover, he looks nothing like them.

I ment moral fags are the ones who try to make everybody follow their morals even when its not practical or actually immoral because "muh feelings" like Batman. Kenshiro isn't imposing his morals on anyone he doent lecture or force people to live a certain way (apart from dont fucking rape/murder) he's just getting rid of dangerous fucks so normal folk can live in peace

Logic and wit very much are valuable skills when playing mahjong but not so much in a post nuclear wateland with mutated humans raping and pillaging everything.

And even Akagi had to resort to just beating the shit out people occasionally.

Would Kenshiro use Hokuto Shinken on the looters in Houston?

It's not too far off from how Tetsuo Hara draws now, to be honest.

Akagi would shoot them all in the knee with his gun and they would go crying home to mommy.

Would you?

Hokuto no Ken is very much a ultra-nationalistic conservative's wet dream and I have no idea how it's still popular or well-regarded to this day. It's no different from trash like Attack on Titan or Terraformars which all-feature a group of mindless killers (titans and cockroaches from Mars) who threaten the way of life for the Common Man.

everyones human, thats one difference.

>It's a post-apocalyptic world with martial arts
It's literally DB and Kinnikuman plot but without freak characters.

Take it elsewhere, faggot.