Made in Abyss

Would Ozen be a good mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

onsen.ag/program/miabyss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's a lesbian grandma as far as I'm concerned.

Married life with Ozen

>Hmm, I felt someone on top of me
>Hmm?
>What's this bump in my belly?
>I should lose weight
>Oh dear, it seems like I'm getting weaker
>You wouldn't happen to know what happened, hmm?

>Ah, so it seems you placed a child in my belly
>What a pain, but I'll see it through to the end
>She might be a useful apprentice one day
>But my clothes and armor don't fit anymore. What a pain.
>I suppose I'll have to use you
>If Lyza can do it, then there is no reason I cannot
>What?
>You're concerned about our child?
>Our daughter won't be able to survive long in the Abyss if you keep coddling her before she even arrives in this world
>Better to start training her sooner than later

>Hmm? You're wondering where our daughter went?
>She went off to gather some things
>It's a shame she's barely ten and she's already taller than her father
>I don't understand why Lyza cared so much about that little brat
>Our little creation has been helpful, but she was quite the nuisance in the beginning
>I was wondering if I should've thrown her into the Abyss and see if she'd return
>Oh? You seem upset.
>I was not joking. She will not survive long if you keep treating her like a normal child.
>She can never see the surface or live a normal life
>But that she has survived this long is no surprise. She is my daughter after all.
>Fine. I'll stay alive longer to make sure she can turn into a fine diver
>After all, wouldn't it be a bad joke if my own daughter was not the finest White Whistle?

This reminds me why the hell would Lyza go on a mission while pregnant? Not only would she be weaker the accent would kill the baby.

Simple, she probably didn't know she was pregnant when she started the descent, and only after she started showing signs did everyone realize it. Orth medicine doesn't seem terribly advanced, so it wouldn't be a stretch to say they don't have pregnancy tests and shit.

user where are you finding these cute pictures of Ozen and Lyza

not with Sayaka Ohara voicing her

@og_h on twitter.

@ogawahidari for lewds

No...she looks like someone who rapes children

How would pregnant Ozen be like?

How long did the climb take? time dilation would made it unlikely for them to have spent nine months down there and still have Jirou be young when they got back.

Time dilation isn't noticeable from layers 1-4, so that doesn't matter.

Is Beato a good mother

Is this art official?

Nope, just fanart.

I am reminded of this.

>implying good guy

Why is Sriracha stealing Ozen's gimmicks?

better than Lyza, who just abandoned Riko.

She knew she was pregnant. She was ORDERED to go down by whatever governing body Orth has.

She was ordered to, yes, but it never says that she knew she was pregnant.

I'm going off memory here, but I think all that Jiruo says is that she had just gotten pregnant with Riko, meaning she might've been showing some symptoms of pregnancy at the time (like excessive fatigue and irritability), but still followed orders because she didn't realize she was pregnant.

That old lady sure cusses a lot.

what if nanachi only spoke in nnaaaas?

>5 days from now : layer 3
>12 days from now: tama-chan cliffhanger
>recap episode +7 days
>19 days until bun

>earth has a diameter of 12000km
>abyss is 20.000 deep
how big is this planet of theirs then

oh wait, 26 days

What's the difference between a meter and a kilometer, user?

user, the Abyss isn't 20,000km deep, it's 20,000m deep (20km).

So was it ever explained why Ozen doesnt look 50+ years old? Do the pins she has also stop aging or do you guys think she has some kind of other relic that keeps her young?

Depends on your understanding of what a good mother is.

bun daki
it better be scented

Nanachi is such a good girl. I want her to find peace and happiness.

It really doesn't look like she will. Layer 6 is where dreams are broken.

>Ozen will never breastfeed you

She would get bullied even more

>Do the pins she has also stop aging
Yes.

she also has 120 of them so shes definitly slowing down her lifespan, also i doubt she has any other kind of meaningful relic as she isnt that much compared to the other white whistles

She's a good person.

>Not so bad, considering your age. However, I thought I told you to use your tongue more.
>Stimulating the nipples is the first step after all.
>Well whatever, let's try the right one now.
>I want you to look me in the eyes this tim--
>Hey brat, you haven't swallowed yet.
>mmff mmpff mm....
>shall I prepare the ropes?
>*muffled shota gulping noises*

I'll hold out hope.
She's a good fluffy girl.

You need to consider that she has been a White Whistle for 50 years, and time dilation, combined with the pins, her near-constant vigilance (and presumably training), lack of exposure to toxic air, and almost completely natural diet would do absolute wonders for her physique and frame. Combine all of this with the potential that she could have interacted with any Relic that expands your life, and her already titanic frame, and it's not hard to see that she retains her youth for so long.

In real life, there is a well known correlation between taller people living shorter lives.

Same is even more well known when it comes to dog breeds but it might be for different reasons

she's going to do some shit for mitty's sake
not your typical bun shit
bad shit

>Base of the tail: smells really good
>The underside smells good too

>Underbelly: You just can't stop sniffing it
>Inside the pants: Smells totally good

Reg is going to make so many rabbits

robots can't reproduce

Says who

Still user, I don't think even the time dilation could mask 50+ years worth of aging, besides, it's not like she had always been at level 5 during that time.

I want to crunch the numbers. Can anyone post the page where Ozen talks about time dilation (and any other references to the anomaly)?

Thanks. Would you reckon "a few months" means 3 months?

She only speaks about it in vague terms. One of her lines was how 10 years at the surface might only be a few years at the bottom.

Please stop corrupting this 12 year old

Boys can be shirtless, it's not lewd.
I want to marry Maruruk.

user I really wouldn't try to nail down specific times by what Ozen says, it's pretty vague, especially in regards to the lower levels, she's basically just guessing the numbers herself.

Do you guys think Riko will become a narehate eventually? She's gotten hit with every other layer's curse thus far and I don't see her getting past the 6th without a taste

What if White whistles work like cartridges but nobody noticed yet?

What is this face trying to convey?

> every layers curse so far

Not the third layer, right?

They passed through it without much trouble.

And as it is, there really isn't much of a way for it to happen. Reg can't take the curse, it's unclear whether Nanachi would be able to go through the process again or have it make the same effect since she's blessed, and there doesn't seem to be any other humans down that far, at least none who would care enough for Riko to take the curse for her.

Plus as it is, there's no way to do the ritual properly, at least as far as we know, she'd probably end up a gross twisted narehate instead.

that's a pretty dumb question tbqfh famalam

She got hit by the 3rd layer's curse during the Tama-chan fight.

Pretty sure that was the curse of the 4th layer m8.

She suffered both at the same time because Reg ascended so close to the boundary between the 3rd and 4th.

She was hallucinating that the 4th layer's burden was causing the poison to flow out first, when in reality she was just bleeding like crazy.

Previous page in the manga has the hallucination.

I stand corrected, guess it was both 3rd and 4th then.

No, she only suffered the 4th layer curse there. Riko was affected by the 3rd layer curse when Bondrewd used curse inducing needles on her after he takes back Prushka at the end of chapter 32.

I can't tell if you're serious or not.

I realized my mistake after I posted it.

Are we getting a second cour? Please tell me there's gonna be more.

Fair enough.

Hopefully. Buying the manga & other merch goes some ways in helping that along.

Buy the Blu-Rays.

why are people trying to pretend this this thing isn't sexualized?

Nobody is pretending anything
We just don't care

If Tsukushi bothered to draw blessed Mitty, why didn't he draw blessed Riko?

It is, to an extent.
Not that I care anyway

Pretty sure we openly lewd everyone and everything.

>two months since the last chapter
>we don't even get a cool boat to be stuck on, it's a toilet instead

I'm not talking about people here, but pretty much anywhere else

I mean, it's not if you're not into bunnygirls/loli and shota.
Don't worry about it so much user.

What does it matter what other sites think?

I'm just curious

Then ask them.

I was already planning to do that, I just wanted to see if I could get someone else's input on it.

but is it really? you can look at it in a non-sexualized way because that depends on you, but what you're watching is still the same, so if the intention is there it won't just go away like that.

It's not really an intention so much as an inclination I think.

If you find these kinds of things exciting you'll be excited. If you're sensitive to these kinds of things you'll be upset about them.

I think for the standard human being they feel sad that such dark and horrible things are happening to children and they worry/stress over them for that.

You might want to be more blunt with what you're getting at because it's a tad hard to understand what you're saying/asking.

Also this is a tad off topic (or could go that way) so I won't reply anymore.

Most sites only care about the anime, which is considerably more tame.

>It's not really an intention so much as an inclination I think.
hmm, that might be true
the rest of the post is probably a bit too generic

makes sense

Both have the delver-emotional attachment-processed human chain.

If she had a son he'd end up on /r9k/.

don't bully americans pls

>You'll never be stringed up naked by Ozen.

The soul of someone who got NTR'ed

The back cracking thing Ozen did was to exemplify the fact that she is really old right? I shouldn't be looking to hard into it?

What else is there to look into? She's been a white whistle for 50 years, so she's at least 70 years old, guesstimating it took her about ~20 years to achieve it. She may be 80.

MiA Radio with Riko and Nanachi as hosts I think

onsen.ag/program/miabyss/

So, they finally uploaded the Ozen episode?

>Would Ozen be a good mother?
You damn well know the answer.
Ozen would either kill the child or end up raising a survivor/hermit with a rotten personality unfit for general society, in which case she might not have killed them but she'd still fail as a mother.
She isn't in the business of raising human beings, only proper Delvers, and she only picks from the most promising shotas to crossdress for that.
>Implying there would be any "married life" with Ozen.
She'd just break you mentally for kicks, break you physically testing your worth because she would go too far and not even feel sorry, and string you up naked and/or toss you down a hole to see if you'd come back.
I firmly believe that for Ozen to even show any interest in having her dusty unused vagina get near your dick would be after you dragged yourself through a few miles of broken glass for it and only after Ozen mocks your hopes of being a family by revealing her eggs have all but dried up in these 50 years.