Did you like Hitsugi no Chaika not just for the memes?

Did you like Hitsugi no Chaika not just for the memes?

I'm a few episodes in and liking what I've seen so far. It's fun and isn't making me reflexively pause it out of embarrassment every few minutes, hard to ask for more than that.

Adventure.

I want Chaika to sit on my face

its good but it could have been better

I watched it for the meme factor but it turned out to be a really fun adventure, also it made me realize straight up adventure anime is pretty rare.

It's been two years and I still remember it fondly

That's a sign of a genuinely good show

Good characters and interesting enough plot can go a long way

Which Chaika

It's a solid fantasy adventure show.

It fall apart with Avenging Battle, but it wasn't bad otherwise. It's a fantasy adventure anime that most can enjoy.

All of them

At the same time?

Definitely an ass man

Freddy deserves the best.

She was too strong

OH MY RUBBER SKIN

It's a decent fantasy series that will inevitably be completely forgotten much like any similar 90s/00s show not named Slayers or Orphen

godspeed brave soul

Chaika?

What happened to good adventure anime? The last one was Grimoire of Zero and that was a piece of shit.

How did the LN end ? The last episodes felt a bit rushed.

god-tier season

I miss mwee-posting and cum-posting

Usually it's one or the other, but this one was a good show and had good music.

Made in abyss and Mahoujin Guruguru are adventure anime from the current season so it's not like they went anywhere.

I liked the whole post-war setting, but felt that the ending was rushed.

I watched both seasons back to back recently and I thought it was alright but the ending was so rushed I'm still reeling.
This bitch. This bitch just FUCKS OFF to Chaika at random and goes "here fucking kill him".
What the fuck.

Yes, Chaika.

Freddy is the best.

>Freddy will never serve you with a bj with her dangerously sharp dragon teeth

It was okay, not great but good enough to rewatch some episodes after some months I'd say most of the fun were the threads when it was airing though.

user please don't get me started.

Post that webm.

Definitely. The thing I remember the most fondly about Chaika was the Sup Forums threads. I can never bring myself to rewatch episodes because it'll just never be the same.

Which one?

The fishy one.

imouto was the cutest

I like it but I mostly just remember the memes.

No, I liked it for the old find the mcguffin adventure in a fantasy world that didn't involve RPG-stats bullshit. Toru and Akari were the best.

Jealous Sisters are the Best.

I'm still waiting for a Legend of Legendary Heroes sequel.

Poor imouto was left with her own fanfiction in the end only.

I was expecting it to be complete trash going into it
It was surprisingly decent/average though actually. Best girl gets best end life-long soul bond with the MC too.

>embarrassment
I want normies to leave Sup Forums

>normies
Fuck off.

It's a shame the ending fucking sucked.

lol no faggot

I want to slip my hands into red Chaika's top from behind.

The anime ending? Yes.
The LN ending? Double yes.

>competent and non-moralfag MC
>hot amazoness sister
>cute central character that you want to cheer for
>decent side characters and setting
>old school fantasy no game parameter bullshit
>a show feels like an adventure for once

Bretty good series

>I want riajuu to bakuhatsu

My only gripe with it is that they put off the job change to Dragoon because "Nuh-uh i wanna be a saboteur". Being a Dragoon would've gotten the job done a lot faster and better, being practically immortal.
Or the ending where the gun just switches sides because "muh feelings".

I liked, I really digged the character designs, and love their interactions, S2 was rushed, but it was ok, Iwish soneone could translate the LN

Red Chaika, best Chaika; white is good too

It was pretty good. A beginning, an end, no bullshit Isekai crap . I also liked the fact that there were more competent people around, not only among the group of protagonists . It was a nice, solid fantasy adventure.

I really liked how some of the enemies deaths were a good case of "just shooting him", some may say that they were anticlimatic, but how quick and the surprise factor they had, made them for me

The second season was garbage but the first half was really good

>Dragon covenant
I will never tire of these

I want to slip it in her ass

It happened TWICE

it was fine, stupid ending though

How insane is she?

She's fucking sexy as hell, I don't get why the mc didn't even bat an eye.

It's Bones, what did you expect?

Hot

even clone chaikas?

I want to fuck this dragoon.

anyone is/was translating the LN?

>being practically immortal
literally that's her problem, being practically inmortal make you very carefree abut your life

Had cool enough a premise and the first season was good.

Problems arose when the second season got shortened to 10 episodes. The team could have salvaged this and kept following the novels at 2 episodes per novel like they were doing in the first season. There are 11 main novels and an epilogue, so this would have worked since the first season covered 6 novels. The epilogue could have been the OVA. The director and writers instead decided to have the first 3 episodes of the second season be anime original crap, then went back to trying to adopt the novels. Shit was rushed, then they gave up halfway through and went their own route with the story vaguely resembling the novels. All leading up to one of the most rushed final episodes I've ever seen with the main bad being introduced and then killed within 22 or so minutes.

So yeah, a promising show that could have been a good fantasy romp throughout, but missed the landing due to odd choices in the second season.

best girl

red chaika best chaika

Second best ass

that ending tho... i really wish it didn't end up like that it felt rushed

How did the LN end?

Definitely an ass man.

Open/harem end

>imouto with heart pupils
She's the best

Crazy

>embarrassment
You mean because of the chuuni incantations? They're cool as fuck especially when Tooru does the Tekketsu Tenka.

> It's fun and isn't making me reflexively pause...
isn't is the key word here my fellow man.

no i mean like other less good fantasy anime with rpg references and shit
i can't take that sort of thing, even konosuba is a bit much for me

Literally nothing to like about it. You might as well generate the plot on a computer.

Mah nigga

Chaika.

Is there something to be mad about, is that no enough doujins

Chaika is cute

CUTE

I wish someone would scan the artbook

posting worst Chaika

I want to organise Chaika's coffin with her

Any difference between the HS and the BD version?
Otherwise I'm going with the former

I watched it for Freddie.

Don't remind me. I should probably get around to the LN someday.

yeah, ive fapped to two out of the 3 good ones so many times.