Your pathetic attempts at trolling are in vain

#MichelleObama2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7K23I3LghOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAGE

>sage
Tits or gtfo

Lol. Kids? They just know what the net is. They say something and they Teehee i am so edgey.

Some us the net gave birth too. We crawled through dial up chat boards, downloaded an album in 3 days, got internet molested on AOL chatrooms, killed threads on myspace.. no no young fucks the internet isn't yours it's ours and always will be.

ASL? lol

>tfw the journalistic world is filled with such impaired monkeys that knowing how to use twitter or facebook is considered being "tech-savvy"

>can't leave their smartphone for just one minute
oh dear, yeah we are beaten now

welcome your here for life now.

>hfw someone on here gets into her IPhone pictures

No one under 40 gives a fuck about Twitter

youtube.com/watch?v=7K23I3LghOs

hey she's pretty cute

Yes please.

>downloaded an album in 3 days
I do not miss those days.

kill yourself shill rat

Your president is 71 and on Twitter all the time.

its not really a LARP when you're actually packing.
What a nice buzzfeed merch jacket she has tho. where could I get one of those? Do i need to work for liesfeed to get one too?

If you didn't get molested at least once on the internet you are a normal faggot.

They don't get it. This is pratically the same as someone who thinks he got redpilled then he posts on reddit or gaysetera about how he found the light and bluepilled himself. He was never redpilled to begin with.

I love how they use their so-call “age” as a defense to absolve themselves from culpability. Most of the are almost 18, and younger kids have suffered far worse than them.

I'M GONNA BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSE AND RAPE YOUR DOG YOU SHILL