Why do the innocent utterances children offer such poignant insights into society's failings?

Why do the innocent utterances children offer such poignant insights into society's failings?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_American_Human_Development_Index
politifact.com/california/statements/2017/jan/20/chad-mayes/true-california-has-nations-highest-poverty-rate-w/
youtu.be/pFZkyr5OGYA
youtu.be/3arYamUaQU4
youtu.be/jOmJ7D6UmC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Aja
>Arrow

Why do Americans give their kids such retarded and pretentious names?

Sickening virtue signalling. That never happened.

Using your kids as political mouthpieces. What a piece of shit.

Jesus fucking christ.

What are "things that didn't happen".

I'll take "Races resembling rodents" for $500, Alex.

Absofuckinglutely disgusting. This has NEVER happened in the history of ever.

be sure to sage this bait thread

When your world view is childish, a child makes a fine prophet.

.... and then everyone got up from their seats and started clapping.

Powerful

Why are people always larping about what their kid says?

Yeah, I'm sure you as bitter basement dwelling incels have a better knowledge of what this little girl has said than her friggin' parents.

My 9yo just crawled on my lap and asked me:
"Daddy, is it true jewish people have infiltrated the highest positions in our government, finance and media, and are utilizing this power to further a supremacist Zionist agenda?"
I sighed. "It's true, buddy."
With tears in his eyes, he replied:
"Why don't we just gas the kikes, dad?"

That's it, America. It's time we listen to our children and do what's right.

Go back to your failed state, britcuck.

Children are precious

They need something to be proud of

>Aja
stopped reading there.

Brainwash.exe

The liberal normies who voraciously consume the pop culture bread and circuses take the cue from the Hollywood celebrities who have a long, established tradition of doing this. A big city white liberal naming their kid "Moon" or "Willow" is a way of signaling their trendiness, virtue and sophistication to other libtards.

i 100% do.

Because normies are emotional idiots.

Fake fake fake.
Kid with makeup for the big feels moment?

but what about when they name their kids after objects: clay, tray?

We have got to get these political brainwashers away from the kids

Ahh.. so cute... but you should have coached her even more so she instead of blaming "white people" she should have blamed "evil Republicans"

>161622669

ahhh you silly girl, you'll believe anything

I'm glad social media will kill us

The lowest common denominator using your children to push your own political agenda.

Let children be children, you utter fucking ball bag.

this actually might be the most ridiculous political social media post i've ever seen. and i mean in my entire life. it just has everything.
and i get that it obviously didnt happen, but there is no chance this family lives around blacks and if a bunch of blacks move in, they will 100% leave the neighborhood.

Really makes you think. So brave.

And you are a fucking idiot if you think anything in that post was real, and not from the imagination of this lefty cunt.

You are no better than Hitler using children for your agenda

clay is more of a redneck name. trey or tray is usually short for trevor or some other name. unless it's a nigger then all bets are off.

Same reasons druggies think trash is beautiful.

A white man killed MLK, so what?
A member of the Nation of Islam killed Malcolm X, we don't hear Liberals bitching about how "we might get blown up" by Muslims

>You are no better than Hitler
No one is.

it's cute to hear little kids like you rant about libtards, meanwhile your conservacuck excuses for "states" cant even sustain themselves without the liberal tax dollars propping them up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_American_Human_Development_Index

republican states = the third world

Have you ever dealt with kids that young? They don't know shit and never talk in sentences that long.

You'd have to be a complete moron to believe this.

>don't hear Liberals bitching about how "we might get blown up" by Muslims

Because conservatives do it far too much themselves

General shillerino how much tax do art experts pay :>

When was the last time western conservatives activated a bomb in a crowd?
pic related

How dare you come in here with your facts and shit .

You mean Clayton or Trayvon

Children are the worst race

You're just going to cite this "American Human Development" list and expect me to trust their metrics? And you're just going to expect me to ignore that the "Black Belt" is heavily represented rock bottom at the list, all of the states with the highest percentage of blacks?

Why not factor for race, Big Agra subsidies, military spending, and get back to me on how much federal spending each state takes and how wealthy they are.

Also, you realize Northeastern states and West Coast states are all propped up by government, finance, and tech, all artificial, parasitical industries, and are some of the least racially diverse states and areas in the country? Also, another reminder that the bluest state in the country also has the highest poverty rate:

"True: California Has Nation's Highest Poverty Rate"
politifact.com/california/statements/2017/jan/20/chad-mayes/true-california-has-nations-highest-poverty-rate-w/

Even far left Politifact had to rate this claim as true on account of the overabundance of data pointing to this.

you don't hear anything about Malcolm X at all really. He was no where near as significant.

>arrow
>hate weapons and killing
>named after a weapon for killing

Sometimes the JoJo references just get out of hand.

The majority of black people supported his black nationalist ideas

Don't you guys name your kids India and Brooklyn? Also, Muhammad.

we should listen to this child instead

youtu.be/pFZkyr5OGYA
youtu.be/3arYamUaQU4
youtu.be/jOmJ7D6UmC0

corby kun is proof of the basedness of gen z

We must do it for the children.

The black nationalist/black panther movement was never that big to begin with and went nowhere fast.

>AJA
>ARROW
THE FUCK ARE THESE NAMES

His ideas were forced into obscurity by kikes and the benign platitudes of MLK were made popular instead.

>Why do the innocent utterances children offer such poignant insights into society's failings?

What I ask myself every time I come to Sup Forums.

cried a tear reading this

How about sicko?

---
Ylyl

LEL

Fuck that commie degenerate nigger

It's a leftist phenomenon. I know some retard that named her kids Aberdeen and Zelda

just seems weird now because all the names have lost their real meanings
>Mary
The name may have originated from the Egyptian language; it is likely derivative of the root mr "love; beloved" [2] (compare mry.t-ymn "Merit-Amun", i.e. "beloved of Amun").

>John
The name is derived from the Latin Ioannes and Iohannes, which are forms of the Greek name Iōannēs (Ἰωάννης), originally borne by Hellenized Jews transliterating the Hebrew name Yohanan (יוֹחָנָן), "Graced by Yah", or Yehohanan (יְהוֹחָנָן), "Yahweh is Gracious".

>zelda
came before the video game you soybrain

>white people killed MLK
no, Democrats did.
and there was no "switch". The same Democrats that killed MLK are the same Democrats of today.

>the democrats who view MLK as a hero killed him

Fuck me you're stupid

This is what happens when white guilt is pushed. Disgusting.

Best

I fucking knew it, DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

Shouldn't you be raping a white child about now, Ahmed?

Someone take away that poor child and hang the parents. How much brainwashing has this poor soul been through? Clear parental abuse.

OK. Then what do you think about that insight?

youtu.be/jOmJ7D6UmC0

Checked.

hahahha
exactly the same thing happened to me yesterday.
This morning he came in and sat on the edge of my bed while my wife was still sleeping and said "Daddy, do you know that the most important thing is your own people, and for these people and from these people we will make a glorious Reich that will last a thousand years".
I replied that I knew that, then he looked at me, with his teddy bear under his arm and said "We will shut their lying jew mouths, once and for all, and be done with their lying press". Then he went to pour himself some cereal and get ready for school.

Anyone else notice the subtext:
>I want to apologise to ALL the black people
>but I might get shot
Even at that young age, she knows that blacks are violent murderous animals.

T. Basement dwelling loser with low testosterone levels who doesn't see anything wrong with being a faggot

Typical unprincipled leftwing scum ignoring the fact that they never talk about Muslims slaughtering us because you're a bunch of cucks

Go back to twitter and top up on your aids medications.

So they don't have to suffer the same fate of having classmates with the same name. That was bullshit.

I guess some couples think they are being creative and special. I actually prefer many black names over shit like "Apple", "thunder" etc.

>leftwing retard
>calling anyone stupid

Who is Lyndon B. Johnson?
Oh, is this not a Jeopardy question?

And the mother's name? Albert Einstein.

Shitpost baiting faggot

because most Western adults have child-like intellects, therefore child-like utterances appeal to them

Race baiting, using your child for propaganda, lying to push gun control with a bullshit appeal to emotion all in one post. These are the people that think I'm a monster.

>Named their child 'Arrow.'
>Politicizing their childhoods.

>white people killed Martin Luther

And then the whole bus clapped

You must be a Jr, which means you're a lesser man than your father. Right wingers love making their children lesser men than them by giving them the Jr. label, just look at Donald Trump Jr, dudes a soyboy cuck who is in bed with the commies.

I never understood parents that LARPed about their children's feelings. Those stupid idiots probably can't even say Spongebob without drooling and spit-spraying all over the place and the parents expect me to believe they say shit like this or even know who the fuck Martin Luther King was?

>you don't hear anything about Malcolm X at all really

That's because Malcolm X was open to working with George Lincoln Rockwell and the ANP to support segregation between whites and blacks, and the kikes couldn't have that.

On the other hand, MLK was about bringing us all together so we can live in harmony in a perfect multicultural utopia. Oy vey, sounds good to me!