Kemono Friends

Images of the final booklet are popping up, looks like they saved a decent amount of plot stuff and tofu for last.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31522561
twitter.com/Reiren0418/status/901937095366680576
youtube.com/watch?v=j-eaTlc9mXE
twitter.com/irodori7/status/901956468697554944
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Downed B-2 bomber

Wow, Human civilization got fucked!

Look for Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou in October.

>low level Ceruleans walk around
>it starts to float next level
>level after that immediately gets grounded again

Okay.

Looking at the B2 just gives me an eerie feeling. What happened to the pilots? Did they die or sandstarred to cute girls?

Would a B2 even survive a crash? Also anyone planning to scan it?

What if Kaban and Serval find the last remnants of the Human Race living as either cavemen, or like Zambie Survivors???/spoiler]

I'm pretty sure after hundred or thousands of years Nature engulfed and took over what the humans had left after they died

i.e that bomber

Of all 37 years of service, from 21 B2s, only 1 crashed. Both crew survived after safe ejection

But then again, the crash happened on the air strip itself due to malfunction and not because of AA weaponries.

Nah, the time that passed since all that isn't that long. The guidebook points out that Serval's "home" was actually Game Serval's playground.

Did proto Ceruleans not have a weakspot or something? I think a stick stabbed through its core should kill it.

Its not a B2 mongs

I mean would the hull survive the impact. Fuck crew.

Suggest moving to /c/.
Threads dying prematurely is getting fucking annoying.

Apparently Aardwolf weakened it, which is why Serval actually had a chance to defeat it. (not sure if they actually went with this idea in the final version)

It's not dying. It's being deleted.

Just wait until the mods get bored of pretending to care about the board.

/c/ is for imagedumps, not discussion of official materials like we're having here. The mods are just overzealous right now, but they'll calm down like they always do.

What about /jp/?

/jp/ - Japari Park

Survivability of B2 remains highly classified but I would argue that nope.

Everything about the B2 specializes on stealth and hit and run tactics. It is not a tank that can sustain multiple hits but a very sneaky bomber that moves slowly and quietly above the clouds.

But that is just my guess. The government is highly secretive when it comes to WMDs

It could have something to do with the fact that this has been a 24/7 thread for closing in on nine months now and mods are in a serious anti-general campaign.

Even now, someone makes a thread minutes after the old one dies. What does that say about your mentality? It hasn't changed. You don't NEED to have a KF thread up all the time. Nothing does.

Since we're discussing the anime primarily, I don't think that would work either. Although, /jp/ is essentially a trashbin for generals with some 2hu cuteposter hold-outs, so it's not like it actually has a standard for quality that we wouldn't meet.

I don't even understand why the last one was deleted? We're discussing the new guidebook.

The mods don't actually open the thread to delete it, they just look at the catalog.

Right now there's the new guidebook with new information getting pictures posted on twitter though.

It's illegal to discuss popular anime or manga on Sup Forums anymore.

internet mods are made up of people who need to feel important by abusing their power.

Who cares? People make threads because they want to talk about something. If that thing is popular enough, people make threads about it more often. Nothing more than that.
This hatred against "generals" is one of the dumbest things I've seen in Sup Forums's entire history.

Looking at B2s in general is spooky, have you ever seen one

So the gate cerulean was level 4(Avoid contact) and Serval couldn't stand a chance unless Aardwolf chipped it before.

I've heard that threads are getting deleted if the "older general thread" is still alive. Which is why a new thread for say, a livewatch of princess principal gets deleted and then you're stuck in a half dead thread for a livewatch, then they have to make a new thread afterwards to keep discussing it anyway, which totally doesn't count as a general. Or a OPM thread discussing the series is up while three new threads discussing the newest released chapter get deleted one after the other until the literal general OPM thread died.
I don't know, I honestly think there's a bot being used to prune threads.

Which level is this guy belongs to? 5 or 6?

I want to read Kaban-chan Suki Suki.

Judging by how the original design had the stick jutting out, I think Serval would have pushed it in deeper to pierce the core or something like that.

Was she level 6?

2big2float

>If it wasn't for Aardwolf, Serval and Kaban would have gotten wub wubed by the gatekeeper cerulean
>If they had both died there would have been nobody to fix the filter
>Which means Bigdog probably would have destroyed the whole park

So yeah Aardwolf pretty much inadvertently sacrificed her own life to save the park.

Or maybe Kaban and Serval would be smart enough to retreat, unlike someone else.

>draw a cat
>call it a dog
Why is this allowed again?

What? Aardwolf is neither of those.

Aardwolf might have been a newborn like Kaban, she wouldn't know any better.

IIRC, the game does say something about her being "special."

That's what we get for not being Boruto or bnha

diamonds

>Nurutu is still allowed
Sometimes I don't miss Moot at all.

>Monkey was able to deal with level 4 by herself.
She was above average after all.

Useless lewd monkey.

She IS a hunter after all

Have you ever been to /jp/? Really, if the mods want to actually do something about it, because we won't just disappear even if they keep deleting threads, /ag/ must happen. They can't justify moving us anywhere else. And since we aren't getting a new board, they're stuck with us.

How long before complete active camouflage becomes a thing? Are we even anywhere near it? I mean, the B2's great at deflecting radar and all, but it would still be perfectly visible to a spy satellite just taking high resolution video/images.

would you still watch KF if it's that style?

she used her lewd body

Those both literally just had threads deleted too. Nothing is being spared.

I can imagine it surviving some sort of crash in a state where it would still be recognizable as a B-2, but I don't think it's possible for it to crash in a way that leaves it with one wing buried in the ground like a stake. It would probably just snap off.

Translate please, I can't read moonrunes.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31522561
Japari TV

twitter.com/Reiren0418/status/901937095366680576
I want to watch the whole thing.

The image on the right is an image of the destroyed world.

With all this info about Ceruleans coming out, I still hope they keep their presence to a minimum. They'd lose their "charm" if they turned in to your average MoTW that's easily dispatched

The text there is cut anyway. There are better images of the other page, but not the bomber one.

I love how they synched this pic with that goofy oinking trumpet sound in the BGM (1:43 in this track)
youtube.com/watch?v=j-eaTlc9mXE
It works so perfectly.

To be fair, Serval can only handle the small ones and they only appear is a couple of episodes

The music in this is generally just absolutely brilliant.

Leathality of cerulean and Friend's general thought toward them.(top right)

Lv1: Annoying(squash)
Lv2: On the way!(slap)
Lv3: I'll deal with you!/I won't lose!/Time to show off.
Lv4: I'll try.../I'll do something/I can't win/If I have an ally...
Lv5: Everyone, get away!!/It's unbeatable!

Lv6~???: Untouchable/Certain death/It's just rumor right?

Huh, does this means that Ceruleans come from inside the earth and not outside from space? Or what are Ceruleans even.

>Lv1: Annoying(squash)

Level 1 is suffering.

Is the zipper in the back of Shoebill's shorts canon like it is in the MMD models? It's always bothered me that clothing for animal characters in anime made no sense, not it would be impossible for them to fit their tails through easily for then they need to go to the bathroom, get dressed, etc. Most don't even get the placement of tails on the spine anatomically correct.

It makes so much sense that there would be a flap with a zipper or velcro which would have to open, then they can take the pants off or on, and then reattach the velcro to secure the pants above their tails. That's smart.

Very good design if this design is actually canon in the show and not something the modeller just changed.

The page in question actually notes that when designing all this stuff Mine doesn't tend to use the word "canon" much, and that they think of this more as a vessel for telling the Friends' and something to arouse some curiosity rather than being the main attraction itself.

>Cause of Mankind extinction is almost confirmed by Cerulean incident.
Why I suddenly feel this show is similar with Darksouls or Bloodborne.

>Most don't even get the placement of tails on the spine anatomically correct.
Will you ever stop complaining about this? The tails are exactly where they should be.

Interesting, so I assume the Cerulean on the bridge who killed Aardwolf was lvl 3 and the Black Cerulean was lvl 5.

1. Who gives a shit?
2. It's not canon

Guidebook #3 does have back views of a lot of Friends but unfortunately Shoebill isn't among them.

The whole show has a proper spooky vibe, it's like Gakkou Gurashi where you have the courage taste of the happy adventures against the grim post apocalyptic world, which just makes it even creepier

Mine's note says this dude is lvl 4(Usually unbeatable by common friends like Serval).

>not it would be impossible for them to fit their tails through easily for then they need to go to the bathroom, get dressed, etc
Friends' tails literally clip through their clothes as long as they aren't thinking of their clothes as being solid objects.

So is Proto-Kaban travelling with real LB?

Yeah, I'd say this thing looks a lot tougher than lvl 3. I think it can be assumed that even with Kaban's thinking, Serval only win because it was either damaged by Aardwolf prior to their encounter (which they seemed to originally be planning on based on the guidebook) or it was simply not in condition to fight due to being occupied with digesting Aardwolf.

The books doesn't say anything about Ceruleans being anywhere outside of Japari Park. Unless there's another Sandstar volcano around, they're largely a local threat, especially since at least one type is weak to ocean water of all things.

So canonically, who's the STRONGEST friend?

Looking at the game's stats of characters, they all have shit tier attack stats

HULULU!

Doesn't look like it.

The image says that teams can take down level four ceruleans. Serval had Hippo engaging the Cerulean and Kaban running interference with the airplane.

There's a mythical "Lucky Beast", which was the inspiration for the robot designs, that spread around a proto-Sandstar substance. Although they haven't really tied that to anything else so far.

Sounds like kaiju category in Pacific Rim.

I was told that Barbary Lion and King Cobra has the highest atk stat on the game

In anime? Elephant.

Barbary Lion in game because stats.

shouldn't it be one of the mythological creatures?

Nah, that's a concept image for the anime from 2015. "Original" Lucky Beast there was just the actual original design for Lucky Beast. I'm just surprised they planned to make it a "lone journey exploring ruins" thing all along even before the game died.

Why are giraffes so lewd?

If it's anime only:

Elephant(Pure STR)>Brown bear(STR/DEX)>Lion(AGI/STR)=Mooth(VIT/STR)>Lycaon(AGI)>Monkey(AGI/DEX)

twitter.com/irodori7/status/901956468697554944

Tatsuki said what Kaban said to Serval at the end of ep11 is kind of what they want to say to the audience.

"Serval-chan. I look useless at a glance. I didn't even know why I was born. But you accepted me. You've looked out for me all this time. Thank you. Be well."

Game balance is rarely perfect.

That said, some real animal Friends like King Cobra, Blue Whale and Dyre Wolf got the same story treatment as the big mythical Friends (needing to face them in big raid event battles where they accumulate damage through multiple battles)

>the game died.
Or rather, the game crashed. It was still alive through most of 2016, but not even getting updates anymore.

>Elephant didn't appear in episode 12 to help defeating bigdog
Why didn't she answer the Boss roll call?

I'm honestly interested in knowing if there is just one very loud Aardwolf fag or many.

Fuck...