Jesus christ what a fucking faggot

Jesus christ what a fucking faggot.

>dude they're just hungry why don't you understand they're just like us man

Literally worst boy

He's about to ruin the show for me, even though I'm about to finish it. I bet he gets away with everything, too, the piece of shit.

I'm surprised about how wrong one character can be.

He hated the village though.
Read the last chapter of the manga too after you finish the anime.

him, the retarded haircuts and the main theme repeated at least twice per episod ruined the show

Honestly not sure I would pass up the chance to become a vampire irl.

Fuck the village. I will take my vampire loli and leave.

There are far better vampire lolis to follow.
Her "plan" didn't make any sense and only resulted in a massive loss of human lives, vampires and even rare werewolves.

I hate vampires. Ohhh lets make a monster that's basically human, but drinks blood instead of eating food.

>it's a "the evil monster brutally tortures a human and grins like a psychopath while drinking their blood while explaining that this is no different from people eating cows" scene

To be fair to the vampire loli, she was already insane, and the evil werewolf guy clearly wants to see the world burn and egging her on.

Why can't they just make a blood bank for the vampires?

>last scene of the anime is him literally getting away with it

Holy shit I'm mad.

>m-muh 'adrenaline from fear makes the meat taste better'
Fucking backward-ass tradition

I read the last chapter and it didn't help me. It's like the writer just said "fuck you" to the readers. The immortal loli vamp and her emo werewolf bitch boy continue to live and probably increase their numbers. The retard even falls for her "I was just hungry, I couldn't help it" routine even after she makes it clear that she views humans as cattle. Fuck I need to watch a comedy next.

My headcanon is that afterwards Ozaki went full Van Helsing and spent his life tracking them down before finally staking them as an old man.

The most appropriate usage I've seen.

So did this adapt everything or what? I mean I saw that it was a novel first? I forget his name but doctor is best character. I think we can all agree on that and he had one of the best scenes.

That's not his true motivation.

His true motivation was getting a immortal loli gf
Who wouldn't do it?

You know, they could kill just all the vampire men and let us date the cute vampire girls. I'm sure every man would let a cute vampire girl suck their blood once in a while for free.

The manga changes up a few things from the novel. Most notably purple-haired boy didn't get to become jinrou in the novel, he stayed dead.

The anime is almost the same as the manga save for a couple deaths that were changed. Also didn't adapt the final chapter where some guy reads a letter from Muroi or some shit.

Comrade Santa and comrade doctor stopped him and crushed his masters with the fruits of labour.

Nothing is stronger than comrade tractor-kun

Honestly, this was the most boring uneventful show I've ever watched.
Save yourself some time and just watch the kill scenes on youtube.

Its kinda sad that most people that read this won't know what it refers to.

I hate tripfags. Ohhh lets make a poster that's basically human, but posts with a name instead of staying anonymous.

This is a jewish post.

The original novel is even worse. The traitor priest is the narrator and gets away with everything, while the vampires kill even more people.

Mah comrade!