What is he up to these days?

What is he up to these days?

wishing he could've properly finished his manga

According to his twitter, being bored.
He doesn't want to start another project unless it really inspires him or something like that.

Regretting that he didn't end the series after the Soul Society arc. Aizen should have not even existed.

Jump probably killed all his creative drive
Shame, dispite all the memes he's actually a pretty good manga artist

doing the things he missed out on while getting his soul sucked out with manga.

I hope he gets paired up with a decent writer and nonshitty editors.

Kubo X Togashi

>Modern day industry
>Nonshitty editors
I wish annon

>End the series after SS arc
>Remove the best thing about that arc
Nice plan.

Hopefully suicide.

how can he after a decade of drawing the same thing not have inspiration for something new? He should have at some point thought "Hey, this idea would be awesome for a new series, but i have to keep my attention to bleach for now"

still trying to figure out how to kill the fucking giant

He actually just wants to draw cool shit, it's really obvious. He doesn't want to tell stories.

Why doesn't he become a character designer for an anime original or something? He did it for parts of Aoi Bungaku, and it worked really well.

Something involving hookers and cocaine, I think.

>Hunter x Hunter drawn by Kubo
>Togashi provides the script & directs him how to draw the panels during the dialogue driven segment & give him semi-free reign in fight scenes, directing him how to efficiently make a fight scene not spanning over several chapters than it needs to.
>this in turn teaches Kubo about pacing, improving his plot/story telling.
>HxH gets "rapid" weekly releases.

considering for a time Bleach was basically YYH with swords, it's rather poetic & this could potentially help Kubo if he's humble enough to see Togashi as a senior to learn from and not be a douche.

but alas, we can't all have nice things.

He should team up with a novelist then. Or just fucking draw art books. I'll buy ten of those.

Can other publisher besides shonen jump afford to pay him?

Look how the ultimate battle with aizen ended. Literally blueballs.

Square is going to contract him to do another MODERN FANTASY jrpg.
Or he'll work with some fairly decent writers and the guys who did the bleach anime to make a good action anime.

I would watch an entire series of japanese drawn full kubo style.

Japanese literature*

Some new manga I hope.

>Kubo provides character designs for various vidya
>Kubo takes over Miwa Shirow as character designer for the 7th Dragon series.
>Miwa Shirow goes back to drawing Dogs now that the RWBY manga is finished.

Kubo gets a job drawing as much cool shit he wants without needing to think up a plot, and I get back my monthly/bimonthly/trimonthly dose of Dogs:B&C

That's beside the point. If you take the Aizen stuff out of SS it isn't nearly as good of an arc.

No, it's perfectly fine.

>Half the captains fuck around either for no plot or just to have Gin be the bad guy the entire time
>None of the meme aizen powers and Hitsugaya mindbreaking
>No scene where Aizen stops Ichigo's theme
>No explanation for why they were punishing Rukia so harshly and aggressively
Seems way worse to me senpai.

Is that the guy from Crush 40? isn't he doing music for the new Sonic game?

Then the novelist suddenly wants some edgy deaths, rape and melodrama? no thanks, that's the reason kubo wants to work alone.

sometimes i like to pull out my old jump volumes and flip through the bleach chapters and admire the art. good shit

I like like his style of writing, not just drawing, at least during the SS arc, and some chapters after it. He needs a good editor and be motivated.

People had been commenting that he is going to travel to Italy for some comic convention or something, I don't know if it's true

Just chilling about

>if he's humble enough to see Togashi as a senior to learn from and not be a douche.
Where did this come from? Is Kubo not on good terms with the other Shueisha writers?

he told togashi that his drawings lacked heart.

Hes also set to judge a manga contest next year

You can say every shit against Kubo, but his drawings certainly don't lack heart.