If you're not supporting Iran in 2018, you should kys

If you're not supporting Iran in 2018, you should kys

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_age_of_Jewish_culture_in_Spain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to go back, Reza.

Qt gril and kys is not an argument

kys pedo goat rapist,
muzzies and kikes are different side of the same coin. fuck you, fuck iran, fuck muzzies and fuck kikes.

That girl has been proven to be a Latina you worthless Muslim scum
Terrible headband photoshop btw

Farsi are based.

The theocracy, however, needs to die in a fire.

Yeah sure dumbass a "Latina" totally-not-Persian who wears a hijab and a "Allah" necklace lmfao

The shah's reign was absolutely awful for most Persians, however the Islamic revolution made us un-cucked but I agree nowadays it's shitty

Stay mad you subhuman, you faggot peasants can't touch 2500 years of history.

Even the golden age of islam was 99.9% persian scientists.

Agreed. White men should launch a sexual crusade on Islam and liberate all the qt Persian princesses of the orient from the greasy, hairy paws of brown manlets enslaving them.

Nonsense, the Shah was the greatest thing that had ever happened, if it were not for Jimmy Carter Iran would be equal and above countries like south korea.

That flag.

You are a savage mutt, while the achamenid empire was at its peak the white man was living in caves devouring its own feces.

1979 diaspora checking in.

This

Nah brother he sold our country to the US-ISR axis and many of us suffered because of him, it was a good era for the rich

Why are you in a white country using white technology speaking a white language, oh shitskin master race?

>1979 diaspora
This explains that then, I love my people but if the revolution happened & the flag became the symbol of the Tawhid it's for a reason, but I agree rn the theocracy should stop its neo safavid interventionnism and care about its people

I absolutely support Iran, but because they stand up to jews, not because I'm some racemixing degenerate. In the long term they should also return to zoroastrianism, Islam has destroyed them

The so called "white technology" functions thanks to algorithms (coming from the name al-Qwarizmi, a persian) that are using numbers created by a Persian

Golden Age of Islam at the same time Golden Jewish Age .Age.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_age_of_Jewish_culture_in_Spain

Israel supported Iran in Iran-Iraq War and bombed some stuff in Iraq being synergetic actions.

There are still Jews in Iran.
Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism
Jews are the People of the Book
Mohammed married a Jew becoming a Mother of the Believers
>Regarding Safiyya's Jewish descent, Muhammad once said to his wife that if other women insulted her for her "Jewish heritage" and were jealous because of her beauty, she was to respond, "Aaron is my father, Moses my uncle, and Muhammad my husband."
Mohammed shilled for his Jewish wife.

>In the long term they should also return to zoroastrianism, Islam has destroyed them
Lmfao please gtfo, zoroastrianism is actually way stricter than Islam and Islam didn't "ruined us" or our culture

You're Muslim?

Anti-Zionism =/= Anti-Semitism

Given you fought toe to toe with the Ancient Greeks and Roman Empire before being conquered by an immoral Bedouin's get rich quick scheme turned religion, its easy to see Islam did not do the Iranians any favor beyond being good servants of the Ottomans. The Battle of Chaldiran was the beginning of many sorrows for your people.