So were any kids killed in Parkland?

So what does Sup Forums think about the shooting in Florida? Was the whole incident staged? Were any kids killed, or was it completely faked?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/966854507744374784
twitter.com/JohnBouchell/status/966396341877342208
youtube.com/watch?v=OOs7buQWHEk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodcock–Johnson_Tests_of_Cognitive_Abilities
youtube.com/watch?v=hvxF9HG16CA
archive.fo/rYgJU
archive.is/qqIP4
archive.is/FEYoS
scribd.com/doc/135564937/Sergeant-William-Tagle-Internal-Affairs-Investigative-Report
scribd.com/doc/135684004/Steven-N-Hadley-Sr-affidavit-and-investigation
scribd.com/doc/135692728/Affidavit-From-Commander-Deanna-Fox-Williams
scribd.com/doc/136164820/sergeant-Lourdes-Hodges-Sworn-Statement-Affidavit
scribd.com/doc/136392330/Sworn-affidavit-of-Detective-Gylamar-Ochoa-MDSPD
archive.is/R7KSG
youtu.be/kID2eHZP4K0?t=6m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably, but I' check for suspicious flights to Israel around the time...

It was staged yes, but it was done by 2-3 professionals then they pinned it on Cruz.

Remember that girl you had a crush on in high school? There's someone just like you at that school, and his crush is fucking dead. Make all the edgy jokes you want, that crush, girl, daughter, never-to-be-future-mother is dead.

Better question - how many teachers were killed?

The shooting happened.
And now we know fully why it happened.
Because Broward county, following the marching orders of Jews and democrats allowed for crime to be committed and not punished.

twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/966854507744374784

The crisis actor bit is good lulz and all, but this is the actual event that has transpired and is precisely why the shooting happened.

Submitted for your consideration:
twitter.com/JohnBouchell/status/966396341877342208

>Peter Wang
Both of his names are slang for penis
;^)

>shiiiiet

The depths of how corrupt this all is can hardly be captured in simple images.
Imagine for a moment: A government so willing to look good that it deliberately allows crime to go unpunished. That people are allowed to roam the streets unchecked. That gangs are given incentive by the government itself to commit crime and recruit children.

This is precisely what has happened.

And? Ppl die every die. Some never even get to be born. I dont even care anymore. Blame it on government destroying everything good in the world.

it's fake. where are the gore videos? we live in a time where any young woman is thrilled to get the chance to film her sister's split-open head after a car accident. you mean to tell me thousands of high school students with cell phones equipped with high FPS HD video capture were right next to these 17 people when their heads were blown off and yet no one caught a video of a single headshot? really? not even a video of the aftermath of a kill? not even a single clearly visible body already on the ground in a pool of blood? (inb4 someone links to that ONE video where you just see a fraction of a second of someone lying down behind a shelf next to a tiny splotch of red paint)
anyone who thinks this is real should be killed. i'm dead serious. they are that dangerous brand of stupid that keep dragging us back to hell with their combined stupidity. it's like they are specially wired to become tools of the jews. the only solution is to kill them all. all of these stupid people must die, it's us or them

You know what we think moron

Kasky's father is running a corrupt child adoption agency so they pulled him.

The other two (Hogg and Gonzalez) are clearly little sociopath crisis actors.

CNN is losing their minds and confirming by protesting too much.

A bunch of corrupt Jews are running interference because Debbie Wasserman Schultz committed treason by helping Awan brothers spy for Israel. She also helped one secure a loan from the Congressional Credit Union before he fled, allowing him to sell off property and flea.

We know. Fuck you CNN, if you're lurking.

*flee, but amirite

youtube.com/watch?v=OOs7buQWHEk

if that's true then that makes this video more plausible.

Nope, nobody died.

Fancy a giggle m8y?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodcock–Johnson_Tests_of_Cognitive_Abilities

This man allegedly just buried his daughter. Doesn't even know where apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvxF9HG16CA

>dick woodcock
>boner johnson
wowowiwa

Hey, but that's not a teacher! That's a nigger

Pics or it didn't happen.

Fact: People who believe in conspiracies have lower IQ's

>Peter Wang
hehehe double benis

Dunno, theres already proof victims history is shady af

archive.fo/rYgJU
archive.is/qqIP4
archive.is/FEYoS

1. scribd.com/doc/135564937/Sergeant-William-Tagle-Internal-Affairs-Investigative-Report

2. scribd.com/doc/135684004/Steven-N-Hadley-Sr-affidavit-and-investigation

3. scribd.com/doc/135692728/Affidavit-From-Commander-Deanna-Fox-Williams

4. scribd.com/doc/136164820/sergeant-Lourdes-Hodges-Sworn-Statement-Affidavit

5. scribd.com/doc/136392330/Sworn-affidavit-of-Detective-Gylamar-Ochoa-MDSPD

>17 too many
>the previous number of American shooting victims was just right tho

:( oh no 17 kids died and we need to ban ar-15s

:(

i remember when 300+ died in my city alone last year :(

:( i guess we need to ban black people

:(

LOL

Same reason trayvon martin was free out noggin in the neighborhood that he got shot in.

Imagine if you will, a government so eager to look good that it deliberately allows crime to go unpunished. Imagine for a second that people are allowed to roam the streets unchecked. That gangs are actually given incentive by the government to commit crime and recruit children.

Now for a moment imagine that the very same government deliberately stops it's own citizens from putting a stop to this by disarming them and using media arms, pump out endless misinformation in order to get them to demand the government to take away their rights to self defense and preservation.

This isn't imaginary though.
This actually happened.

archive.is/R7KSG

yep, he was caught with jewelery and tools after all and released back to keep nogging

this kids that was in the ROTC. I dont even know. Something fishy

lets take a look at PETER WANG. This kid was still missing by MIDNIGHT

mark moll the Jew and this guy seem to be really concerned about Wang. Look how many pictures this neighbor has of Wang.

look how many were still missing by the next day

youtu.be/kID2eHZP4K0?t=6m30s

At 6:30 - Kid at the school says they all thought it was a drill, they just had one in the morning where they wer taught Code Red means active shooter, then they conveniently had one later in the afternoon

"We didn't know it was a shooting until we were told"

The girl who filmed her sisters head was live streaming and that happened while she did. She was also drunk and on Xanax. I'm sure there are more recordings of what happened, but some people have the "decency" to not release those.

Absolutely not true. FAKE NEWS. Very sad, much covfefe.

Fact there is no such thing as a fact

I'm pretty sure its real man. I live 5 minutes away from the school. When it happened, all the schools in the area went on lock down and they blocked off all traffic. A couple days after the shooting i saw several funerals cars driving around. They just held the funeral for the asian kid the other day. It'd be hard to fake all of this.

She’s on a beach in Israel.

Lol

Hahaha Peter Wang... surprised Dick Johnson wasn't in the list.

where is the school's security camera footage

Was he Long Duk Dong’s son?

It wasn't staged, but the reaction was. This is basically manufacturing consent in action.

Morning drill.
2-3 professionals show up.Go prone for 5 hours.
On duty cop either is stupid or in on it
Kids are warned about the active shooter drill
Uber drops off Patsy Cruz
Fire alarm is pulled ( does residue still fall on the person pulling the alarm?)
Professionals do thier job
Wonder what's in that black bag...
Cruz leaves building and carries on with his day.
No weapons on him
Caught by surprise?!
FBI had the knowledge from the 39 times local pd visited.
Sheriff Israel needs a polygraph. So does his deputy.

Kids died. I have a friend in Florida whose kid goes to that school. I gotta' tell ya', his kid is handling this a whole helluva lot better than he is. He can barely function on his job right now. He's practically gone into hiding, keeping his television on only non-news stations and taking a break from social media. The gun-grabbing media is relentless. Oh, and he's a pretty liberal guy, and gun control is the last thing on his mind.

Did they recover the weapon?

I have a friend that works at the school. She told me the whole thing was a fake drill. She said they a drill earlier in the day, then told all the staff to leave an hour early. When she went back the next day there were no bullet holes or any damage to the school, and she doesnt remember ever seeing any of the "victims" attending the school. Also none of the victims had Facebook pages. A few had Instagram but they were set to private

Everyone ITT should be institutionalized.

Eh, I don't know what to say. I don't want to pump this guy for details, because it's the last thing he wants to talk about. This family had a kid in the school when it happened, and they are shellshocked. If it were faked, it must have been pretty fucking convincing.

Yeah, they were all total sluts. I'd laugh if any of them turned up dead. Sadly, yuppie bitches tend to live long and prosperous lives