My Black girlfriend wants proof Sup Forums is not all racist

So my new black girlfriend gives me shit all the time for coming on here and says Sup Forums is just a shitpost junkyard for racism. Lately she won't even let me read anything and it sucks. I know there are some good people here so I wanted to show her that we're not all like that! She said prove it so I'm sending her this thread and would appreciate some kind support for the Black Community cuz they are trying! Thanks guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLTgWdXrx3U&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=kQQZ2hje42E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is racist you fucking nigger lover.

Nah nig go stick with your own people.

Niggers aren't trying at all and should be cleansed from the Earth.

Coalburners get the rope first.

>memeflag
sage

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Proof Sup Forums is not racist? Pfft, you can't run that one past me senpai. Black people have no respect for people who try to prove they're not racist. We are racist. This place is racist as Hell. That's because we're honest. We're real niggers, that's what separates us from the others.

niggers tongue my anus

People with all kinds of ideas are here.

Sage this shit thread.

You are a race traitor, but this is all bait anyways. Nigger.

Nigger

>Lately she won't even let me read anything
The absolute state of shills. Travel to africa then sweetie, tell us what are your feelings once you have been gangbanged by packs of braindead niggers bent on destroying your life. Niggers should be shot at sight. And they brought this upon themselves, we didn't wake up one day and go "wtf i hate niggers now".
Also sage your shill ass

>user find me proof that a forum made up of thousands of different people of different cultures is not racist
Low IQ at work I see

WE DINDU NUFFIN

>Let me read
KYS

How can we be racist when we are not white?

Racism exists as a spectrum, not a point...

All humans are racist, it's a trait inherent to tribalism. That doesn't mean all humans are unfair, or evil.

It just means our brains still use pattern seeking methods to collect information about the world around us.

I think the description you were looking for is actually, "race supremacists".

There's plenty of them around here it seems.

Tell your nigger bitch to FUCK OFF and to kill herself.

Niggers fucking stink and I hope they all die.

Get out nigger lover...
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=nLTgWdXrx3U&feature=youtu.be

WOKE WAKANDA

We love qt black girls here.

these people actually die if you take it off

4 u

Holy shit the sound effects @ 2:35

>group of white supremacists appear
>half are not white
The future will be amazing.

you see, racism is the unreasonable hatred for another race, but Sup Forums, as a religion of peace, does not hate unreasonably
Sup Forums has reasonable hatred for other races, but it's not racist

>memeflag
>race mixer
Nooooice

I

youtube.com/watch?v=kQQZ2hje42E

not racist here
but i do like tits
show us her tits and we will decide if we like her
TITS BRO JUST TITS

Kys nigger lover

We only deal in truth here user, not racism. No one hates blacks because of their skin color.

What have you got against racists? Bigot

I'm a white fella and I don't consider myself racist. However, I think non-racists need to start to take seriously the needs of racists. Racists are people too, after all. They are people who have identified that they don't get along well with other races. That being the case, let's figure out how they can most peacefully avoid other races.

Also, Sup Forums can be hilarious and your girlfriend is missing out.

There's nothing wrong with being racist. The darker the skin the more likely they are to murder you.

We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that (((they))) have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and therefore COMPLETELY MALLEABLE - and (((they))) KNOW THIS, while most other people DO NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. This means that NOTHING is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!"). People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that INCLUDES EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) I am not racist (in the sense of hating any race), I am a race-realist. Race exists and we are not equal physically nor are we equal mentally, but anyone can rise above the limitations of his or her race (but it's difficult to do and therefore it rarely ever happens) - and despite the FACT that we are all unequal both physically and mentally, it is also a FACT that we are ALL EQUAL in terms of who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form - and we NEED to remember that to stand any chance of making the world a truly better place. I do not adhere to any religion, but the (((Bible))) was right when it said that we are ALL made in the image of God - and that was one of the very few times that the (((Bible))) was right. And while we can have lands where members of every race live together if that is what we want, each race still deserves a land which is entirely their own. And each member of any race should breed ONLY within that race - that's how we maintain REAL diversity (not kike-enforced 'diversity'). (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) We are all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL save the white race from extinction and prevent the end of Western Civilisation. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to save the white race from extinction and prevent the end of Western Civilisation even while REMEMBERING who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. I am another you and you are another me. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger. (end)

you just jelly

I'm not even a racist either, but the motto "Around Blacks, never relax" hits me harder than when I gone numb when masturbating the first time.

IoI

does she role play?

this is what happens when you realize that oneness pic related

so you can fuck her you ableist cunt, but won't even fuck your local wildlife

Only blowjobs from niggers, and, even then, only if you're desperate and/or drunk. Stop race mixing.

Yes, I already know about Swami Trailanga. I also know about the late Sathya Sai Baba. I am sure that he has now reincarnated as Prema Sai Baba. I have seen people using siddhis in India with my own eyes (like a guy manifesting a necklace in the palm of his hand for example..... and it could NOT have been sleight of hand, because the necklace was too big in size for him to hide it in the palm of his hand). My family members are devotees of Sathya Sai Baba. He cut my hair when I was a baby. He passed away in 2011. It was Sathya Sai Baba who convinced me that siddhis are real. I remember once seeing the word 'SAI' written on the dust on top of my television and no-one else but me was in my home at that time and I didn't do that. Things like that make me a believer in the existence of siddhis. (end of part 1)

I am against BLM demanding segregation in universities.
So what's her definition of racism, shitposting jokes, or leftists demanding race segregation?

(start of part 2) We can make anime 'real', then have sex with our waifus, simply by using manojava siddhi (which is the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes, which is basically teleportation) to teleport ourselves into a universe where anime is 'real'. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 3)

(start of part 4) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to Samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end of part 4)

kill yourself you nigger lover

(start of part 5) Once I teleport my waifu into this universe using manojava siddhi, I will use manojava siddhi to teleport my waifu and I into a Simpsons universe, then I will use kamarupam siddhi (which is the ability to assume any form you desire) to 'Simpsonise' my waifu and I by making my waifu and I look like what we'd look like if we were Simpsons characters (such as having yellow skin and four fingers on each of our hands, for example), then I will use manojava siddhi again to teleport my waifu and I into a Star Wars universe, then travel to Naboo, then have a date with my waifu on Naboo. Then I will teleport my waifu back into this universe using manojava siddhi and then I will use anima siddhi (which is the ability to make your body and/or anything else as small as you want) to shrink the Moon until it can fit in the palm of my hand. Then I will turn the Moon into a necklace for my waifu. (end)

fuck off

I caught the subtle humor

Have fun letting her control what you can/can't do for the rest of your life.

yeah bro totally aware of all this shit, its awesome to have someone else perspective on it, though. I totally agree with you on siddhis. just dont get attached to them and pulled into maya and youre totally fine to use them.

you ever plan to go to India one day? do some fuckinnnnn darshan with some cool ass master?

Oil drillers and cucks belong on reddit, not Sup Forums

Are you a member of the Wakanda Liberation Front?

what the fuck is this bait?

Your gf isn't wrong.

You found the wrong kind of black gf OP.

My black gf introduced me to Sup Forums.

Run mother fucker, RUN!

Tell her she is a fucking nigger ape that should go back to Africa.
Sincerely
user

she is a big girl
what happens if you take the necklace off

>just dont get attached to them and pulled into maya and youre totally fine to use them.

You are correct. Remember that just because you enjoy something does not necessarily mean that you are attached to it. For example, it's possible to enjoy eating an apple but not be attached to eating any apple. This means that you are happy when you are eating apples, but if someone took your apples away so that you can never eat any apple ever again, you are STILL HAPPY. So in that sense, I can enjoy using siddhis but STILL NOT BE ATTACHED to those siddhis that I am using for fun. This is how everyone should live their lives.

>you ever plan to go to India one day?

I've already been to India a few times (not to see siddhis though, it's just that I ended up seeing some siddhis anyway). I think most of the genuine Indian gurus who can use siddhis have no desire whatsoever to use their siddhis to become famous (nor do they seem to have any desire to use their siddhis in general). This makes sense, since they tend to think of siddhis as only being symptoms that a person is making progress toward enlightenment and by that I mean that enlightenment is not something you do, enlightenment is not something you achieve, enlightenment is the NATURAL STATE OF ALL OF US and we have simply FORGOTTEN our natural enlightened state and we have come into this world to REMEMBER our natural enlightened state. We have come into this world to REMEMBER who and what we ALL REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form.

>My Black girlfriend wants proof Sup Forums is not all racist

Sup Forums is NOT racist, we all firmly believe that every white man should own a few!

This. Board of peace

>My black gf introduced me to Sup Forums.

This is actually too cool to be true.

>my black gf
Your imaginary friend isn't real, OP

>argentina
Every fucking time

>tfw no unwaveringly loyal, sexy half-white black Nazi girlfriend

Non-whites can’t be racist...? that sounds like someone else’s narrative, not Sup Forumss..
You even in that pic?

it is

Tell your she boon to post those chocolate nips

Idiot. We do not. Slaves, especially niggers, are far lesd efficient than machinary and more expensive. They are good for nothing.

you are right! Now that we almost have sex-bots who needs slaves?

more girls like this

And I’m pretty sure there’s more Sup Forumss than in your pic.. stick your silly pic up your ass!

user's gf, Sup Forums is one very racist person