HOLY SHIT!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
youtube.com/watch?v=ys0EBMQ7Niw
youtube.com/watch?v=60RnnN9xaTk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ak78jcG-xxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goku and Jiren double knockout

As long as universe 6 doesn't win I will be happy.

I feel like calling this form celestial super saiyan or some shit, I mean it does look pretty celestial to me.

So super saiyan angel?

I heard it's called Super Saiyain Silver

celestial sounds better

That's a retarded name, he doesn't even look silver. I mean, yeah his eyes are silver but come on.

There is no confirmed name for it yet ya goof.

How long will I have to wait until Toriyama admits that Super isn't canon and finds a good authors to write a sequel of DBZ?

>source: my ass

The only not retarded name is Mystic, like Gohan's Form.

the damage is already done. Toei butchered DB the same way they butchered Digimon. It has reached low quality toy-selling anime crap level.

fuck that looks cool

Stop with the colors already. We're not judging form names based on a crayon box

Will Beerus call him Lord Goku now?

K-KIERO

I hope so, frankly if Goku isn't above Beerus in this form then I give up. Or hopefully he'd be equal with Beerus at the bare minimum, but I'm so hyped for Jiren VS. Goku, because if Jiren can go toe to toe with this new form then that just means Jiren is probably above a God of Destruction. We really don't know how strong Jiren is, we'll have to wait until he actually fights Goku or Hit seriously.

>November
Lame

But it matches Toriyama's creativity so well!

That's October user, also that date marks when Goku and Jiren are supposedly going to start their match with each other. So I guess that means we have five more weeks ToP episodes involving other characters.

Was there official confirmation that Jiren is the mortal above a God of destruction? Seems like it would be a mortal from one of the 4 non-participants to give them room to do something after the tourney.

>Supreme Mystic(al) Serene State of God Super Saiyajin God Super Saiyajin Ascended Kaioken Master(ed)

Or, you could just call this SMSSGSSJGSSJAKM

Based off all the other forms it'll have an easy name just like SSB or SSG2, SSG3, SSG, etc. I am curious what they'll offically be calling the form though, a lot of people online are calling it Limit Break but pretty sure that won't be the official name, because SSLB sounds kind of stupid.

It won't be long until we actually get a form like that.

>implying they can't make someone more powerful than Jiren afterwards

So the OP is all about Goku and not Gohan?

I'm the OP and I've never been a Gohanfag, Goku is way more interesting to follow than Gohan.

Why do people think this is the final transformation? It looks more like Goku powering up and this is like halfway into the new form.

Is saiyan race a pokemon? They have so many forms.

He probably meant the song a few threads ago mentioned how the ultimate survivor is about GOdhan.

Yeah there are about 25 different forms now. We're at a Penders level of deepest lore now.

Lava Gohan?

it's SSJ4

Pedros have to kill a design by adding edgy red eyes.

it's the same shit with a new color sheen

>Goku and Jiren are supposedly going to start their match with each other. So I guess that means we have five more weeks ToP episodes involving other characters.
I hope Frieza gets his own episode before that
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

Ultra Super Saiyan? Elder God SSJ?

i have bad news for the gohan haters :^)

Where is OP's pic from?

wat

>Roshi is stronger than U4's strongest

Holy shit, U6, U7, Toppo, and Jiren really are the only strong ones in the tournament.

youtube.com/watch?v=ys0EBMQ7Niw

Literally Whis's eyes

It's from this

youtube.com/watch?v=60RnnN9xaTk

I don't remember Whis having cat like eyes.

Ultra Super Saiyan already exists.

>cat eyes
The rest of the eyes look like SSR/Zamasu's eye color.

Really? can you post Whis eyes?

That's a really weird aura. It's like water.

Yeah, All the other universes are trash and just filler.

I think that is the case, but the smoky slitted eyes are definitely different from his base form.
I suspect in his actual new form, they will be gold though.
>Sun Wukong is locked into Laozi's eight-way trigram Crucible to be distilled into an elixir by samadhi fires. After 49 days, however, when the cauldron is opened, Sun Wukong jumps out, having survived by hiding in a corner in which there was no fire and is now able to recognize evil with huǒyǎn-jīnjīng (火眼金睛) (lit. "golden-gaze fiery-eyes"), an eye condition that also gives him a weakness to smoke,

When will we get a pure green aura?

SSFG
Super Saiyan Full God

yeah it's ssj3

>"Be like water."

- Bruce Lee

Really pisses me off that Krillin got yanked out of the tournament early for no reason. He could've gotten U9 or U10 or one of the U2s or whatever instead of giving all of U9 to Goku and completely engorging his screentime when the humans are actually able to fight now.

>10, 9, 8
What does it mean? I can't tell if thats a date or not since if it was, thats over a year from now.

Woah he got a new aura so unique awesome much power level.

It's 10.8.9 user, and I'm pretty sure it means October 9th or 8th of this year. I thought it was a date, but it's saying the special is airing sometime at the start of October, not sure why the numbers are so weird though.

>Doge meme

Go back to R/eddit pls

well Goku is currently a God
and the category of beings which outranks even the highest gods is a Buddha
so that would make this Super Saiyan Bodhisattva, one pursuing Buddhahood

>Goku Black in this form
Someone make Limit Breaker Black

Gohan is the true Limit Breaker

Will goku stop being relaxed as whis said?

the curved symbol is the kanji for moon. that's used to denote the month. the box symbol is the kanji for sun, which denotes the day. the 9 indicates the air time.
So on the eighth of the tenth, stating at 9 o'clock

>cat eyes
It's just the reflection playing tricks on you. His pupils are just normal.

What kind of bad fanfic are you spouting off?

The real question is... it will be enough to defeat Jiren? I doubt it!

Oh boy, another future jobber super form that no one is hyped for gives a shit about and makes every other form even WORSE in comparison.
What does he need it for?
To be on the same level as a character that has fuck all feats, jiren for the slow, and even less hype then the now hated goku and his shitty form?
Best part of this bullshit?
This stupid bullshit fucking form doesn't even put him on the same level as beerus or the angels.
And even if it did there's fuck all he could do to fix the outright character rape of goku and the entire goddamned cast. This bullshit about WORK OF THE GODS ENDS HERE is retarded because goku has been working with and for the gods and asking for their help sense he was fucking 11. Even the fucking dragon ball, which is apparently a divine item, was always by his side.
LOL
Know what?
If this garbage knock off of mystic gohan form puts him on the same tier as even the shittiest GoD there will be hell to pay. The entire fucking autistic db geek fandom will lose all fucking faith in this series and it will be fucking ove.r

Nah, fanon authors long ago threw 99.9% of all of this faggotry into the trash.
They're basically picking and choosing what they want to accept as canon right now.

In a few years after this show has shat the bed so hard that it's noticably impacted sales of DBZ related merch and some young hotshot shounen author plus the guys who did OPM got together and made the new king dick shounen fighting anime...
They MIGHT have some retarded final movie and get someone competent to write it and say LOL TWAS A JOKE!!
Or some such bullshit.

Thanks Anons.

The form will stack with Kaioken even better than Blue, giving him a much longer time plus a higher multiplier.

Ok

Super Asspull Saiyan
SASsj

But it will make him stronger than Beerus? because in theory Jiren is stronger than his God of Destruction, if this new transformation isn't even stronger than Beerus then Goku is totally doomed!

He will go further beyond, like in Buu saga SS3 style.

Leave Jiren to me.

Literally making shit up

Yeah, they said the same with SSB and SSB Kaioken but he's still weaker than him...

So it's confirmed that these will be the last 3 standing right?

That one was when Toriyama was implying he had no plans to Goku and Vegeta to surpass Beerus yet.

I wish Goku and Vegeta kept those outfits, they looked much better when Frieza was around, just like in RoF.

broly/kale

I REALLY didn't want a new transformation so soon, but at this point, since it's gonna happen anyway, I just hope that it's something that Goku can only access for a VERY limited amount of time. Similar to SSJ3, but runs out even FASTER than SSJ3, and can only use this form once a day.

For god's sakes, Oda knows the deal and has a similar thing going on with G4. You got an ultimate form, you limit the hell out of it, so that you still have tension.

Leave Jiren to señor Gohan

Oh, and this also solves the problem of Goku surpassing Beerus(if this form allows him to surpass Beerus' power level.) because it won't be like he can even stay in it long enough to defeat Beerus.

>Goku got sage mode

he can beat goku right guys

I wonder... Remember when Whis said that Goku and Vegeta needed to learn to let each individual part of their body think on its own, and once they did that, they could beat anyone?

What if this is the visible representation of that? Goku having those silver cat eyes makes sense too because in a sense, his body is fighting on pure combat instinct, and he's no longer thinking before moving.

Just a thought.

Okay guys I'm kinda dumb but wouldn't Goku SSB heart compression thingy on Roshi, oh I dunno, KILL THE OLD MAN?!

How the shit does One Piece show blood but Dragon Ball doesn't? Same company makes it ffs.

no because it revived him

Where did this even came from?

Didn't the same happened to Goku with his own ki blast when Hit took him down in the rematch?

Goku was holding back

I'm saying that the raw power that blue gives off, no way it can produce something delicate and precise enough to restart a heart. In fact the first attempt should have out right turned Roshi's heart to liquid.

Commercial in Japan announcing the special hour-long episodes of OP & DBS airing in October.

What? I've never seen that. That's stupid and sounds like fanfiction garbage.

it revived him

he was holding back!

I'm so sorry user...

youtube.com/watch?v=Ak78jcG-xxI

Imagine the SJW joy with a SSLBGT...