Monogatari

Decided to rewatch the whole series before watching Owari S2 as it has been a couple years and it's been such a blast so far. I'm taking much more out of it now then I did the first time around. About to finish Shinobu Mail then it's on to Koyomimonogatari.

Also, I love Math.

>Also, I love Math.
Perfect taste. After Owari s2 she will be a regular character, so I hope they keep adapting it. I'll probably try reading the early novels instead of just watching the anime again though.

>Also, I love Math.
Is it because a mentally ill loser seems like a good fit for you?

she just went through some hard times in her childhood, user. It happens. After Sodachi Lost, it feels like she got put on a path to better herself, physically and mentally.

In all seriousness though, it never dawned on me until this re-watch just how important she is to Araragi's backstory and character development.

Dating math would be great though, she is very smart and versed in best subject, kind, cute, canon beautiful and easy to impress since she has no experience with simple things like movies or amusement parks. And she is much calmer when she is not with Araragi.

Being a mentally ill friendless loser isn't exclusive to Math in the series anyway.

I'm digging the backdrops and settings in the later seasons.

>Decided to rewatch the whole series before watching Owari S2
Are you literally me? I've done the same thing and I just finished watching Tsukimonogatari. I'm having a hard time deciding who I like best. Shinobu spiked up to top tier status (with Kanbaru and Gaen) because of Kizu, Hanekawa also went up due to Kizu. Snake is still shit though.

Snake was worst girl back then and continues to be worst girl, now. We can agree on that for sure.

>And she is much calmer when she is not with Araragi.
If that is true, Araragi should just leave her alone.then. In contrast to that, in musubi she was acting quite normal when she was talking to Araragi about him breaking up with Hitagi.

Well, I will use her as my motivation as I take up math again.

>Are you literally me?
I'll have to deny that. I don't want the darkness to show up and try to swallow me like what it did to Ougi. There could only be one "me" and that is me and I could never be "you". That goes the same for you.

Snake gets her shit together and stops being a brat in a few years. Not the most rousing endorsement, but enough to take her out of trash tier for me.

Finished Owari S2 yesterday, and it really impressed me.
I wish there were more successfull and actually good long series like Monogatari, but we only get trash nowdays.

Great series have always come out infrequently. I'm glad you liked Owari S2 but don't get all whiny.

>Great series have always come out infrequently
Like? I wasn't being arrogant, but Owari S2 was one of the few animes I enjoyed this much this year, and Monogatari never deluded me with every release

Pleb

gross

>Decided to rewatch the whole series before watching Owari S2
Same here and im watching in chronological order, also im a batfag. watching kabuki - shinobu time - shinobu mail make the story more linear and clear but also made me realise does araragi have any rest at all, he seem are so busy as a lot of arc crammed into several days time span.

No time to rest when Shinobu is in trouble. But yeah. That's a massive clusterfuck of a week. Especially when you take into account how his fight with Kagenui was just a few days before that.

>that pic
>that line
God, I hate Crab so much sometimes

I watched Kizu3 last night. God damn KissShot got the short end of the stick by a fucking mile.

Relax, inverse Satan, she gets better.

Kill yourself.

>The only one who's allowed to stab Araragi-kun with stationery is me.
Let us just see if she can. Hitagi is all talk anyway. She knows that if she hurts Araragi, Shinobu would be hurt too. She is doing something similar to what she said in nadeko medusa.

>‘And before that, you ought to kill me first of all.’
>If you don’t.
>I’ll kill not just you, but everyone.

Hitagi seems like she has some sort of schizophrenia (faulty perception, withdrawal from reality). She keeps saying things that are obviously impossible.

Now watch Owari 2.

Yeah next in line.
I'll actually rewatch everything eventually, I read like half of the novels and now my memory is all jumbled up.

what should i watch after nekomonogatari shiro and kuro? Also when does it get better?

In the end

Sodachi grows by facing her issues directly, like Araragi, her father and her old home. It doesn't mean it doesn't put her on the edge. With other people she can be calmer (not exactly relaxed since she has some deep issues in socializing) as long as nothing trigger her sense of right and wrong.