Albino character

>Albino character
>nicknamed "White Wolf"
>wants to cast 2 black actors to play him

ign.com/articles/2018/02/08/the-witcher-15-actors-who-could-play-geralt-in-the-netflix-series

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/omjq7
youtu.be/ehjJ614QfeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isnt the witcher about slavs?

stop being racist
here are shades of the collor yellow

REEEEEEEEEEE

CULTURAL APROPRIATION
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>casting black people to play polish fantasy mutants
Huh?

We'll call him the black wolf instead.

It's Netflix baby and we have 2018, slavs are evil nazis and Poland is the worst of them all

Poles

Gonna fuck up the fact all the elves call him Gwynbleidd, i.e. White Wolf.

So the IGN article was real?

You have no idea how close we were to having a legitimate film company handle this one.
>hint: they made 2 of Sup Forums's favorites since 2011

we are muh polan actors

I fucking hate everyone.

Maybe next time you won't gas all those jews in polish death camps!

With everyday I hate niggers and kikes even more

so wait the game becomes a Dynasty Warriors game?

>ign
Clickbait

It's Nigbleidd now, bigot.

The Leni Riefenstahl Film Company?

Yeah, lets gas Niggers instead.

WE

Slavniggers have white skin.
Just my 2 cents

Uwe Boll should make it

WHERE DE WHITE WITCHES AT?

>albino character

checks out, senpai

is blachilles still a thing?

WHY IS GERALT A MAN? WOW SO SEXIST!!!

lets just cast every single character as native american and have done with it.
fuck.

Call it unrequited optimism or whatever, but I highly doubt they'll make Geralt black. Everyone knows him as a white guy, he's practically a fuckin albino due to undergoing the trial of grasses.
Maybe some smaller characters will be blackened, but established characters as big as him will be left unmolested unless they want a huge pushback.

No. Every movie must be anthropomorphized animals. Its the only way.

Thanks, Doc.

nothing to worry about, actual trend in America
is to negrolexify anything.

bet yen and trist will be the white

I'd really like to know why the makers of the witcher, having publicly defended their game for being pure, sold out to (((netflix))), the most sjw piece of kikery on the planet.
Anyone have any backstory?

I know right?
Sapkowski wants his shekels

Why did Bolan sell the rights? They should have made their own all-Slav movie

Oh they will do it. They are emboldened by Black Panther now.

>since 2011
try again

Kike?
Not surprising, the polish kept jews safe for 800 years while the rest of Europe tried their hardest to kick them out.
Kingdom Come's maker also claims to have jew ancestry.
It seems nothing is safe.

Just fuck my shit up senpai. Make yennefer a fat white bitch with a donkey ass to while you're at it.

WE WUZ KURWA N SHIEET

>Poland /reperations for the Polocaust/ Poland
>huwhite
litera

Kek.

I thought the same thing about the dark tower.

The dark tower was also hindered by the fact that the books sucked ass after he was hit by that van.

It's just shitty 'article' on click-bait site done in 5 minutes. You are baiting or you are stupid as fuck, either way kys ASAP.

It's just shitty 'article' on click-bait site done in 5 minutes. You are baiting or you are stupid as fuck, either way kys ASAP. Also sage

I don't remember any niggers in my Dynasty Warriors games. But I only played DW Tactics and DW3-DW4 Empires. All others were total shit.

U mad white boi?

Triss and Yennefer love my big black dick.

your only national hero is about to be BLACKED deal with it

I know you're Greek and therefore you have low IQ and are genetically lazy, but you need to archive links before you post them.

archive.is/omjq7

I FUCKING KNEW THEY WOULD DO IT

I TOLD YOU

I FUCKING TOLD YOU

The audacity of these kikes.

something something jews.
why even bother. there is original geralt made by polish.

This rhetoric almost leads me to believe there is a 100% chance of Geralt being blackwashed. Good going, Poland.

Only americans make fictional characters their national heroes. Those blacked americans also belive in fictional states like wakanda.

Fucking mutt kikes they ruin everything

Witcher universe was inspired by late medieval Germany/Poland, so yeah, fuck logic

> hello fellow 96% man, let me tell you about the country with history 5x longer than mine and its heroes
> here it comes, are you ready?
> you will be proud how educatomated i am
> here it goes
> than one fictional character i know cause neet and vidya
you are the reason why the rest of burgers must suffer the "56% burger education meme"

because you exist

aaaaand no one will watch it. Netflix still isn't growing anymore, their content becomes below Uwe Boll tier and the normies who haven't been aware about pirated streams are it thanks to netflix. Their business model is dying

So cast a Turk in every movie?

It's because they don't have any culture.

God, how terrible, I fucking loved this franchise, damn the Jews.

youtu.be/ehjJ614QfeM

Ciri is gonna get BLACKED

Wakanda Warriors

Nooooo, not my Zireael!!!!

They will definitely cast a black guy.

i didnt get mad when they ruined marvel

i didnt get mad when they ruined doctor who

BUT DONT FUCKING RUIN THE WITCHER, ITS THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT

At this point I don't care. It can crash and burn. We all know Netflix is in the hands of Soros. The faster his initiatives burn through those 18 billion he threw at them, the better.
Sapkowski only cares for money, so good riddance to that forest gramps

plot twist - Geralt changed his skin color to black and his hair color to white during initiation. Problem solved.

The world it's set in is inspired by Medieval Central Europe, yes.

You're joking, but you americans are so ignorant in history, that's actually pretty common conviction, that Poles helped Germans in Jewish extermination. You're being played like a fiddle

Are there even niggers in witherland?
There are dwarves, and elves are treated like niggers, but real spooky glow in the dark FBI nignogs?

sure there are

Nope
There aren't any

Near the end of the game Ciri tells Geralt about her time/reality travel
And she also tells him that she saw a world full of people with a very dark skin
Geralt does not believe her since he has never seen a black dude in his entire life
And he does not believe that they could exist

I read the books again, like an year ago, and I don't really remember that. Unless you're talking about games - I didn't play them yet.

The blackest would be people from zerrikania, but they are more like arabs, not nogs.

the only non-whites are the Ofieris, but they are middle eastern and obviously come from far away, so there's very few of them

>Near the end of the game

those are gypsies.

ah, yeah, didn't notice

Stop hiring niggers and western white KEKS. Hire a Slav actor for a Slav character. Make the whole cast Slavic. Enough with the APPROPRIATION

She never mentions about black people
"People there had metal in their heads," she says. "Waged war from a distance, using things similar to megascopes. And there were no horses, everyone had their own flying ship instead."