ReLIFE 194

What's in that text, anons?

Thanks for reminding me to do it for her.

This is the smile of a predator.

Hate being reminded of this. I just want to wait a few years for it to be over, so I can go read the rest of it to the end.

Something tells me it'll have a bittersweet ending, where they confess and have to be brainwashed, but end up getting work with one another with a teased hint of future romance or some shit.

It's probably ending in the next six months user. The trailer for the OVA showed Hishiron in this outfit, and that's adapting the finale.

I think it'll probably be bittersweet, but as long as there's a mid coitus confession I'll be happy.

>OVA adapting the end
>When the Series basically adapted half already
Why? Why not just adapt it all?

That said, I'm glad it's ending. I like good, concise stories that don't pad things out.

Hope he/she ends it soon.
Shit is getting boring and repetitive

True, I quit reading halfway through the NEET brother plot. It was too tedious to read through weekly.
I get that Kariux[Guy] is used to parallel the developments the Main Couple, I've forgotten everyone's name, but I still barely care about those two.

>Why not just adapt it all?
Because

Considering how they dropped the entire anime simultaneously, I'm not sure they had much confidence in it.

That or they were trying to see how people reacted to Netflix style series drops. It was released on some kind of streaming site, right?

It definitely got put on Crunchyroll all at once. Dunno about Japan though.

It was generally well received, though, right?
That's not bad for something adapted off messaging app, or whatever.

Furious celebratory making out session when?

>The girl you win is 30
Thanks, Re.Life

>not liking OL cakes
I mean I can see your point, if you de-age you might as well try for the JK but if you hadn't noticed the cake by far the best girl in this story.

>not wanting the cute NEET

I like OLs, I like Cakes, but 30 is a big number.

She's turning 30 in this arc, right?

Did MC ever tell Hishiron that his Senpai offed herself? I know he dodged the question when he freaked out at him straightening his tie.
Yeah, she's 29 going on 30. Was MC 26 or 28?

>haha we'll have them forget about everything but they'll meet each other in the last panel and both will have a "feeling" of familiarity after which a white page ends the manga
Yeah, fuck you too Japan.

28, I think.

And no, I don't think he's ever voluntarily brought that up.

>that massive open neck on his outfit this chapter

that's too cruel to do to a pair of 30 year olds

That's exactly where I think this is going.
>Confess their love as teens
>Wake up, but with an unexpected Job call
>Get the job
>he's happy, but unfulfilled
>Hishiro walks by
>That girl...
>[Cut to the ReLife crew working, with slight smiles on their face]

It'll be Kimi no na Wa but shit.

>wake up
>unexpected booty call
>lying in bed naked after furiously fucking away the last day of their ReLIFE
>power of dolphins let them keep their memory

It's like they just fellate each other in Japan.

They love that shit

That Hishiro's birthday is on Christmas

Either that or "We're not listening anymore, enjoy your deito".

And then Hishiron drops the bomb.

>Hishiron drops the bomb, and then ReLife becomes a high tension Thriller where she and MC must evade the ReLife forces in order to preserve their love, before ultimately committing double suicide instead of being torn apart

>ultimately committing double suicide
>they then transported to another world
>ReLife become an isekai series

>Kami-Sama says they each get a chance at a literal reLife, but they accidentally get transported to other worlds and have to reconnect
>ReLife becomes keit-ai

Finds a way.

Literally the most sexual tension

I wanna compress Onoya's poop with my dick

Just Hold Hands Already: The Chapter

>Fuck her right in the pussy

So is the anime going to have an original ending? Surely they can't fit all that content into four episodes, right?

REEEEEE

They can and easily if they cut down the number of misunderstandings and flashbacks to what been said before twenty times like mc thinking 'oh no, I can't'

>Have pill that makes you look like your teenage self
>Millions of women want this
>Rather than make gazillions of nip euros, give it to 2 neets nearing 30 so they can help some teenage girls with their volleyball drama.
Explain this to me.

Kimi no na Wa was already shit.

Side effects of massive memory loss?

>implying they aren't testing it at a school so any failures can be explained away with "oh, the kids are just stressed"

The only scene in the trailer that's been new content to the anime is Hishiron in her current outfit.

So, I assume they're just adapting the last arc.

Hello, Contrarian-kun.

They better fugg or we riot

They'll cut all the fat away from everyone but Hishiro's story.

Memory Loss is not part of the pill's function, though, that's a separate thing, and apparently, it's totally controllable, because they're able to brainwash an entire school with no side effects.

No they have her in a made outfit as well, so we're getting the school festival as well.

Honestly, cut out the repetition and just remove the Kairu/pretty boy college arc and they can make it work. It's 4 OVAs and OVAs don't need to comply with normal broadcast runtime. We could get 4 30-40 minute OVAs which would be more than enough time.

It's not sci-fi, you're not supposed to focus on the pill too much.