Re:Creators

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour.

I'm totally seeing the Creators being inside the ECF doing something in the end right?

I will admit when I learned how Altair got her powers (people shitposting on the Internet) I started laughing my ass off.

Why didn't Blitz help Rui fight Charon? A flying man with gravity bullets could have made a big difference. Blitz sure is useless.

I'm betting 2 more deaths in this new episode, either Syo or Rui and Blitz

This character should have been the secret villain.

This show is just wasted potential.

Wait until the God of Ink start playing and find how Soda counter her.

>Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour.
i don't like the meme but that's euphoric tier.

Rui is going to be next based on his emotional state at the end of last episode.

takarada is superior

Oh god please no.

>'I'm going to talk you into despair and then surprise you with your daughter'
>Suruga is the secret shitposter

I spent the first 3-4 episodes of this just laughing my ass off the whole time.

It's Fate: Cartoons vs Cartoons man, some people are taking it way too seriously. It's meant to be a trope-filled ode to "creatives."

Rui has to fight Altair next. He's the only one left who can fly except for useless Blitz.

I believe the running joke in the show is that almost all of the creations are basically one-dimensional and borderline retarded.

They are basically homunculi/projections with false memories and their entire lives have been unnatural interactions with false worlds.

I love seeing them, so what's everyone's Soda asspull prediction?

>Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour.

f

She will be the only one to survive and remain in the world after all the other stupid creations die doing stupid stuff.

This is literally the only creation that has any depth or intelligence. The only one that deserves to live.

>I believe the running joke in the show is that almost all of the creations are basically one-dimensional and borderline retarded.
>They are basically homunculi/projections with false memories and their entire lives have been unnatural interactions with false worlds.
Are you retarded?

Those are some fat tits for a thin 19 year old girl who is supposed to be a warrior princess.

Does Rui even have any other weapons aside from pathetic kicks punches and elbow beam spam?

Massacre incoming

lol no he's fucked.

he gets what every shounen power fantasy mech pilot deserves

Fucking urobutcher.
Mecha pilots. Share the same fate.

Super robots usually have the ability to self destruct by detonating their reactor or whatever. I could see Rui doing that as a last resort to take out Altair.

Selesia didn't kill Charon, though, and 'I understand what you went through but I'm going to kill you anyway' is absolutely classic.

if she ever gets off the bus

Charon isn't dead but he'll use Selesia's sacrifice as an excuse to fight for garbage instead.

Then he'll die hilariously when Altair asspulls some chuuni shit and *teleports behind u*

Well, she's the reason that Sota is god of ink now, but we'll see about that, if Sota proves himself and redeems himself from being shit.

Didn't Selesia say something like "this is a horrible story" at some point in this episode? My thoughts exactly.

Technically Rui killed Charon but Selesia enabled Charon to be killed by trapping his robot along with hers.

No but the gundam cliche of the 'I understand you, but I will kill you anyway/You can't possibly understand what I went through!'

>Implying that the "real world" is as horrible as it gets even in an anime, 2meta4me. Selesia's got a point though.

Selesia is a poor judge for anything really. She was borderline retarded. Aliceteria-tier.

Hikayu is smarter than her.

Why people keep saying Alice's death is dumb? She fought Altair alone when Altair stopped playing around and got serious. She got baited but Altair went REEE mode too, Alice fought bravely but died because of Altair's bullshit move but that wasn't the point. The point is Alice's fighting spirit was burning until her last breath, she never gave up, she showed that Altair will never break her and that she will stick to her believes and code of honor til the end. That last punch was more of a gesture of disobedience, she refused to kneel before Altair even at the face of inevitable death because Altair would not spare her anyway. She's a girl of indomitable spirit. Alice died like a true knight, with honor and dignity.

Selesia died with honor and dignity too. Some people keep calling her weak, saying that her sacrifice only shows that she is weak. She's not a jobber, she's a young heroine not MC, so she can't be physically as strong as Alice, it's not really fair to blame Selesia for that or mark her as a failure. And being just a fighter wasn't the point of her character. Of course she is not as strong as Charon because he's an MC, but like Rui said, her determination and nobility made her better suiting for that role than Charon. Her decision to sacrifice herself comes from multiple factors. First, she probably felt responsible to some extend for Alice's death and Rui getting this badly hurt, because when Charon arrived she snapped, forgot about their plan and even attacked Rui. And second, she knew that she's no match for Charon, that Rui and others might get killed, so she decided to save her friends and take him with her. It's a very noble act that shows her strong spirit. A truly weak character would never do something like that.

BOTH Alice and Selesia died like real heroes and I think it's dumb to deny that.

A knight's primary goal is to fight for their cause, and use any (non-deceitful) means to do that. Aliceteria abandoned her knightly duties by getting pissed and crushing in her own face out of spite.

Selesia had been given months of power-ups via the spinoff series shit they did. Selesia then proceeded to keep Rui from effectively fighting Charon, and also completely failed to call for any sort of help in dealing with him. She died with a modicum of dignity because she realized she'd fucked up and committed mech-seppuku.

No you are the retarded one. Altair has Accelerator tier powers using Holospicon and none of the characters have any hardcounters.

Aliceteria? Entirely shit tier physical and useless powerset unless she maybe knocked down some buildings and hoped they fell on Altair but Altair can still hardcounter it by turning it into petals. She attempted to stab Altair resulting it turning in on herself and because she was bleeding to death anyway she could have done nothing and let herself get cubed. It's mostly because Meteo-shit-eora has no idea what team synergy is.

Charon and Selesia stood a better chance with ranged weapons, special AOE and maybe some Funnels gimmick, but the authors played them off each other.

Blitz - Weak physical long range attacker with some evade. Shittest tier powerset of the bunch.

Yuya and Sho. Their only utility is Baya and Hangaku. Shit tier swordshit isn't going to do anything for Altair.

Rui - Retarded fuck feedback system, again, it's almost 100% physical and don't forget that Altair can just summon mechshit copies.

Hikayu Hoshikawa - Another shit tier physical attacker, albeit AOE who can get accelerator'd by Altair.

Meteora's powers are the most versatile and least shit tier, if she created a bunch of mirrors she could have great synergy with Sho. Sho can also work with Blitz's bullets (but shit tier as in the episode) and Yuya's ice and rain down hell on Altair while the others attack her from other sides.

Also, it's retarded that Altair was basically only fought one on one or with a group of the weakshit characters. The weakshit characters would have had a better chance at Charon because mech maneuverability is limited.

Meteo-shit-eora lost the battle because she gave them no support network and none of the characters had any synergy and Soda should have just summoned the most omnipotent character he could find or Setsuna (since she has control over Altair's canon).

Why are the writers trying to make Magane a likeable character and even a friend to Souta?
Did they forget that she murdered at least two guys?

Why is this question writers I don't like this character Magane Souta?
Can you waste your time explaining this? I'll be here all day by the way.

Another option is trying to support buff Erina. And BOTH Alice and Blitz should have known about Charon being around so the fact that he exists should have been included in the ECF briefing by Shiteora when they're deciding their strategy which would have removed or lessened the retarded Selesia sperge out. It was also pretty clear that Yuya + Hikayu was more than a match for Sho so maybe Blitz should have done something a little less useless.

Murderers can be fine people.

I'll waste my time answering you because I'm a dumb motherfucker who thinks you are legitimately asking this instead of proxy shitting on the show. Magane horror LN evil mass murderer dialogue in episode 18 fun sociopath go fucking watch the show.

What the fuck are you trying to even say?

Would you not wanna be homies with Satan? Because that's basically the implication.

Spoiler: Yuya will defeat Altair by encasing her in ice. This is because Altair can't deal with any form of water exposure which is why she never showers or bathes.

She's exposed to water in the first fucking episode.

>reversing cause and effect
And she can also retroactively change objects into rose petals, fly, control sword direction, velocity, speed and impact, create shields, delete mechs and create mech dupes. How are you going to get her into the ice anyway without getting iced yourself?

Altair was hovering over the water not standing in it.

I believe in the golden ending.

Yes we know Saber is your waifu.

Yuya can project massive amounts of ice at long range. Even if it fails it's worth a try. And if Altair shatters the ice into shards Sho can use Bayard on her.

It's true, or just dumping large amounts of water on the ground.

Now that I think about it, Yuya's new power and Sho's Bayard complement each other perfectly. They're obviously going to try this attack on Altair even though it will probably fail.

>E rank luck

Everything but Soda's asspull will fail.

That's fine as long as all the stuff they try looks cool.

Reminder: Just because somebody looks vaporized doesn't mean they are dead. As proof, look at the scene where Hikayu uses her Hell Fist attack on Sho in episode 18.

Selesiafag here. You're dumb if you think it was a good writing by Hiroe an Aoki to kill her while achieving nothing.
She fought many times and lost all of them, one would think that Hiroe would've had her learn something from each battles, but Hiroe kept her losing for what? Reverse character development?
If she had truly become strong, then taking out your MC without damaging him or the team wouldn't be so hard for Hiroe to write.
What's even more ridiculous was that Charon who was supposed to be Selesia's lover (unless Hiroe and Aoki lied in Newtype) was easily swayed by Altair and lazy as fuck to come to search for Selesia and Matsubara for the past 6 months. That can't be a good writing.
What even more ridiculous is that they were saying that Selesia had battle sense as good as Altair, but due to the lack of her mecha, she had troubles fighting. (also pic related). Now even with her mecha, she couldn't defeat Charon?
I know why the show is shit. That's because for Hiroe everyone except Altair and the garbage doesn't matter. They were lying with the interviews and statement,s and shit writing got to him. Aoki is just a shit-tier director, and Fate/Zero wasn't even his accomplishment.
Selesia and Alice are just afterthought characters. Even Selesia's birthday wasn't celebrated, even if it was a fake one, and they will not get funeral, because they'll probably will be resurrected, thus making everything seems so cheap and trivial. If they're not getting anything, it will still show they were trivial.

So fuck Hiroe and Aoki, and fuck you for thinking it was a good writing.

>believing that anyone is dead after Aldnoah.zero

Somebody had to stop Charon. Selesia couldn't beat Charon and Rui was too damaged to do it alone. Selesia stepped up and did the right thing when it counted. I agree that it's out of character for Charon not to even try to contract Selesia during the six months that elapsed. What the hell was he even doing all that time? Also I don't understand why Alice didn't tell anyone about Charon.

Why are they even bothering with this fight when we all know that all the characters won't do shit and whatever asspull Sota came up with will save the day?
Also, Selesia's death was stupid as shit and complete unecessary for someone who got so much fucking attention through the show.

Only Alicetaria was a princess.

I'm really wondering how she is planning to break the cage. I really thought she'd play the underdog but she destroyed the government team both physically and mentally and displayed a lot of contempt

Also also, what was the point of that moment of bonding between Blitz and Altair? He betrayed the next episode and when they meet again they start fighting saying anything or showing any hint that they gave a fuck about becoming enemies.

They expect people to make Selesia their girl next door Mecha warrior princess even though her pussy is clearly for Charon's emo Chad dick and nobody else's ever.

Bad writing. He'll probably get more than one line in the next episode or something.

Furthermore, Altair would have known Blitz would have gotten his daughter back, since clearly she has some omnipotent foresight shit now.

Altair is straight chuunishit at this point and the writers don't know what to do with that. They're literally going to have to asspull an ending because they either didn't plan ahead or got too absorbed in their own fantasy.

She is going to be defeated by Souta's creation which is probably a Setsuna expy or some shit like that.

Is Magane going to do shit? They introduced as this evil wildcard character ready to fuck both sides for her own benefit but after lying to Alicetaria and stealing Yuya's Persona she spent the following episodes not doing shit and eventually giving Hangaku back and having a friendly chat with Souta.

Magane already did what she's going to do. That was the whole point of the uso-no-uso finger snap. We just have to wait and see what the effect is.

>Is Magane going to do shit?
She will avenge her best friend by issuing a copyright claim, Altair literally stole her power

I Believe!

Reset ending.

>Altair's keikaku is crashing this cage (and this world) with no survivors.
Bravo AOKI

Bad copy vs original.
Who wins?

Altair's esign is way more beautiful

*design

>Want to find the reason why onee-chans all died

It would be funny if Rui ended up in the batcave with Charon when he first appeared.

>one would think that Hiroe would've had her learn something from each battles

None of the battles in this show matter though. Until now it was 80% talking and dumb skirmishes over misunderstandings. Whether a character jobs or not was just shitposting fuel for people who don't like them. Not to mention the powerlevels are all useless in the face of mary sue where no matter what you come up with they will just make up some new counter after the fact.
You are right that's it's shit writing how they handled Selesia and Charon. But we can't have interaction that's not bookshit dumping information at the viewer.

Between ESL-kun and this Mary Sue faggot I don't know who's more retarded.

I think the ones who thought this was a good show are the most retarded.

Nope. Even whatever her plan was that they wasted time showing her talk about was just buying a penthouse and talking big. Now she's just a plot device for Soda to save the day. And she's going to die when Soda uses it while saying something "deep" and turning into cubes.

Altairtards.

ESL-kun is only annoying when he spams thumbnails. The mary sue fag is just a buttblasted retard, almost as bad as komatsufag.

ESL-kun probably struggles to speak english and has a legit reason. Mary Sue faggot is trying to shit up this thread.

She's on the ground fighting Hikayu. And since no one can scratch worst girl Hikayu will probably be injured which causes others on the ground to rush in. Blitz will probably die to cause Erina to cry. Maybe if she teleports inside the mecha he'll try to self destruct it to no avail later in the episode.

Someone is buttblasted their shitty mary sue is ruining the show

Just because you're not buttblasted, you're still a retard for thinking this is even a remotely good series.
Even if he did not use the term Mary Sue, the fights were all pointless and it is still reeked with shit writing.
And what's wrong with Komatsufag being mad the way they treated her character? Are you the pig seiyuufag who's voicing the garbage?
Don't tell me you're actually buttblasted because people don't like this shit?

Watched the first 3-4 episodes of this and found it boring, does it get better or should i just drop it?

The first 5 minutes are the most action packed part of the show, so no.

Also they're pretty action packed by any standard so I assume you're trolling.

The last couple of episodes are great but the ones in the leadup are shite

Action can be boring.
>generic anime fight
>uninteresting characters
>repetitive structure (Bleach)
These are just things that can make action boring. It depends on the viewer to spot them; if they have witnessed enough such events.

They could have easily cut half the episodes they used for the leadup.

They still managed to have 3 specials taking up space.

I never said it was good and didn't expect it suddenly become good in the second half. I've bitched about it too but I'm just a complete retard that goes full autism mode like you faggots.