Did the ten commandments lose there hype

did the ten commandments lose there hype

Ten Commandants don't mean jack shit when you have the greatest character in the series blowing them up one by one all by himself.

Faggot, repeat with me. Praise. The. Fucking. Sun.

Escanor is the only hype now. Everything after the Hendrick arc has been shit.

The blood smear is really well done here.

Glad to see Escanorfags taking over NNT threads, honestly it's for the best since Escanor is carrying the series.

>Character utters the phrase: "Whats wrong? My transformation let you speechless?" after hulking out against edgy cool enemy.
>Actually wins.

Now thats new, i love Escanor.

Also i miss monster Dolor and loli Gloxinia and rapier Monspiet. The redesigns were shit. Only Melascula and Galan delivered. Maybe Estarossa too. Derrierie a cutie with a cool power but she didnt do much.

>ruin threads for everyone
>hurr it's for the best durr
Sunfags. Not even once.

>Escanor the Large was born at the same time as Gawaine, and he shared Gawaine’s power by which his strength waxed and waned with the sun. He held an enduring hatred for Gawaine, who had once defeated him.

>Appearing in L'Atre Perileux, he kidnapped Arthur’s female cupbearer while she was under Gawaine’s protection. Gawaine tracked him down and killed him in combat, rescuing the maiden.

You better not be hitting on my kings girl bro

Let me guess, you're probably a Banfag, or a Meliodasfag.

The'll crawl back under their rock when the attention inevitably shifts to the other characters. They always do.

I don't understand the hatred to Escanor. I actually like Ban, but I know that fucking Escanor is carrying the hype for now basically alone.

Anyone who isn't an Escanorfag hates Escanor probably because Escanorfags come into NNT threads and hijack it, which upsets non-Escanorfags because they don't realize how awesome Escanor is. They also don't realize that Escanor is the only relevant and likable character in the series at this point, plus they're mad that he gets all the screen time.

Kinda sad that it fell to the tried and true trope that will slowly kill series: Hyping up new antagonists by fodderizing the protags

No, because they are obviously going to become allies later on, either to the next enemy or God/Satan

This. Fucking This

Normal NnT chapter:
>actual discussion of plot and characters by long time posters who've been following the series since the first chapter

Escanor chapter:
>shitposting and meme-spouting from crossboarders who don't even like the manga

Also, why the fuck doesn't Meliodas grow the hell up? I like NNT, but Meliodas looking like a twelve years old manlet is kind of jarring. Estarossa's design would be perfect for him.

It was explained pretty recently

Their time in the spotlight is over, the shonen power creep is leaving them in the dust

Yeah, I know it was explained, I am just saying that his design would look many times better when they try to make him look badass if he wasn't a fucking child.

Fuck off speed reader

Been reading since the first chapter, and once Escanor was introduced I immediately became an Escanorfag :^)

the manga lost its hype

He'll eventually age when the curse is lifted. As will Elizabeth - into a winged titgoddess.

Nakaba probably thought "How can I draw the smuggest motherfucker in existence?"

I'm actually more hyped.

And boy he succeeded.