How many more innocent children need to die before trumptards realize that automatic assault rifles have no place in...

How many more innocent children need to die before trumptards realize that automatic assault rifles have no place in our society? Heartless fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/SolzhenitsynYouMustUnderstandTheLeadingBolsheviksWhoTookOverRussiaWereNotRussians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honest question here. Do most anti gun liberals actually think that AR-15s are like full automatic machine guns, or do they actually know what's up a tiny bit and just want to ban semi-automatics?

Not automatic, faggot. You’re thinking of your automatic on butt plug.

>How many more innocent children need to die

All of them.

Kill yourself.

All of them.

"No place in out society"
So you are advocating disarming out military?

They don’t even know what full automatic and semi automatic means.

I mean, can you imagine a guy who talks hot shit about cars at a carshow and he doesn’t know the difference between a manual and an auto?

They pretend not to know.

Freedom > security
This will be true no matter how many false flag attacks the government does. Have we learned nothing from 911?

You're not an American if you're against the Bill of Rights. Gun grabbers deserve to get shot

Military can have them, I don't care. The average citizen doesn't need an AR-15 though.

You don't get to decide that Schlomo.
archive.org/details/SolzhenitsynYouMustUnderstandTheLeadingBolsheviksWhoTookOverRussiaWereNotRussians

Many people may not need them, but they need the right to them.

> retards pretending like it makes a difference in a mass shooting

How many more innocent children need to die before people realize that cars have no place in our society? Heartless fucks.

Keep shilling

Sage. Sage all of this.

The average soldier is a citizen.
We are the army.

Of course it matters you dolt, you think a person can manually pull the trigger as fast as a full automatic weapon? Anyways it was just a question, I simply want to know if a liberal perceives a civilian owned AR-15 as a machine gun or a semi automatic rifle, no need to get so buttmad over a question.

All the non white ones.

If guns are bad, and people are good, put the gun in jail not the criminal.

Every last breathing child needs a bullet to the spine before I decide to give up my freedoms.

k i don't know guns well but that is not a picture of an automatic assault rifle

Well, faggot, that's up to the Left to stop creating events that force assault weapons to be considered particularly terrifying, and geared towards white males.

The average citizen is a soldier. The last line of defense.

That's why the second amendment specifically gave the right to keep and bear arms to a well-regulated militia.
The people, provided they have their shit together, have the right to defend themselves against foreign and domestic evils.

For all I care the whole generation can die.
The constitution is not about OUR rights or THEIR rights.
Is is about the rights of Everyone who has or will ever be born in the united states.
Think if how many men had to die to protect our freedoms.

That image represents a false dilemma.

"Well-regulated" in the context of 1700's English dialect means to be well supplied and trained, not controlled by bureaucrats.

great, you've identified a fallacy. Step 2 is actually refuting the initial point. Check out the fallacy fallacy while you are so up on the subject.

>If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

Donald J. Trump

Yessir, that's what I meant by "having their shit together".
I own a few weapons myself, and I have to say, feels bretty good. Gladly I'll defend my fellow human beings, provided they can and will in turn. Plus, in the event of a (or the) major recession, I have the resources necessary to hunt.

Agreed. Everything has limitations, but to single one thing out and limit it for select others benefit, is unjust to everyone else.

All of them.

Youthful paranoia is the main reason behind America's gun hoarding epidemic, but it's also a conscience problem; if you dispose a gun (or anything), you negate the labor required to create that gun. Assume that you own 5 rifles or more, you throw away maybe 10 hours of labor because you had to buy all the mechanically brilliant – but useless garbage.

To convince people to dispose their gun, implement a 99% accurate recycling policy to ensure the production materials don't go to waste.

But in reality, I think very tragic events must unfold before gun control can affect.

Then just admit you want to ban and confiscate all guns instead of pretending.

We'll have a civil war, then you Dutch monkeys can be dealt with.

Since when was the AR-15 an Assault Rifle?

That is NOT an ASSAULT RIFFLE or if it is one then it is already illegal for citizens of the USA to own it.
That is literally a 'RIFFLE' if it's available to civilians.
IT IS ALREADY ILLEGAL FOR A CIVILIAN TO OWN AN ASSAULT RIFFLE in the USA because an assault rifle is a military weapon that is much deadlier than the type civilians can buy because they will fire on full auto and like a machine gun or be set to fire measured bursts of bullets with each trigger pull.
STOP THEM LYING ABOUT ASSAULT RIFFLES.
>("whoops. Did we lie. Every time we thought we could. Accidental I'm sure.".
This is why nobody likes you.)

How many more innocent people have to die before trumptards realize you have a better chance of dying from a doctor than from muh rifle

Then bump stocks aren't an issue.

Since people wanted to take away everything that goes bang.

"you see, this car right here has a number stick ..."

>netherlands
>claiming to know so much on how Americans think, feel, act.

Amazing, they want to be Americans so much, they emulate the American psyche.

More kids die from drowning each year than from assault rifles. Your point is retarded, and invalid.

Arming the teachers is stupid, arm the kids AND the teachers, that way no gunman can attack.

You won't have a civil war, because you live in a bubble. America is the head on Europe's shoulders, we fall, you fall.

We need to ban water, now.

>mentally stable man has assault rifle
>no one gets shot
>inbred mentally unstable kid has assault rifle
>17 people killed

Maybe if you fucks would let is put regulations in instead of just sitting with your hands over your ears whining "we dont need regulations if we just ban guns" then retards like this kid wouldnt be able to get a gun license

no it doesnt.

Regulations impact on our FREEDOM you fucking commie

I'm against gun control, but what a gay-ass pic.

It hurts to know that your heritage is a juvenile fantasy.

>Thinks it has authority to say what I do and don't need.
Time to die faggot

"If numbers ain't your thing, I got one right over here that has a little bit of the alphabet on it!"

Leftwing faggots don't know shit about guns - which is why they want to bam muzzlebrakes ,foregrips,and other things.

>doesnt need
That's not for you to decide,faggot. Shall.Not.be.Infringed.

Why is this so hard to understand?

You need us, we don't need you.

/thread

All of them.

When leftists say this, it isn't a question. It's a threat.

They'll kill you. They'll kill your children. They'll kill your friends. They'll even kill themselves if it means they can temporarily have power over you. A cult of destruction and suffering, filled with psychopaths.

I just ordered 10 Ar15 lowers

all of them

Pic related. When anti-gun zetas talk, it's like a Lord listening to a peasant lecture him on proper jousting etiquette.

>Based gf

Pic

Explain toothpaste.

>How many more innocent children need to die before trumptards realize that automatic assault rifles have no place in our society? Heartless fucks.

All the people. Faggot.

All of them.

We need US for defense matters? Reminder that America is on the other side of the world, your support is going to be a logistical nightmare.

US has one irrefutable strength, not defense because your soldier are fat fucks. Your strengh is computing. One malicious update from one of your major tech companies could turn off the lights, anywhere in the world.

All of them

Dianne will have more work to do, you goyim are not as compliant as you were in the early 90s!!

This.

>many more innocent children need to die
finally a person with some common sense. to many people in the world
>before...
shut the fuck up nigger your ruining the moment. no need to muddy the waters you made a valid point

>innocent

One ICBM and Amsterdam goes POOF! Then the Dutch Jews won't be causing us any more problems.

all of them you statist fuck. you cant stop people from milling aluminum in their garages so cry moar faggot OP

all of them

Tyrannical governments are formed by manipulating a section of the population into believing anyone holding opposing views is an enemy of the state and must be silenced by any means necessary.

The unprevented and unpunished actions by unlawful citizens to silence any individual or group that holds opposing views or beliefs is the means by which a tyrannical government seizes control of a population. To anyone reading this who holds the view or belief that a lawful citizen of this country deserves to have their basic human right taken away, or set at a fatal disadvantage, to defend their lives and the lives of those they love from harm by unlawful citizens, because their views or beliefs conflict with your own, know this:

The second amendment was created to protect people like me and the people I care about from people like you. It doesn't matter what tool is used, which is why it mentions "arms" as the means to protect our right to defend our lives. Banning any tool used to take life has no effect on a criminal's ability to access it. Punishing me, a lawful citizen, by taking away or putting my ability to protect my life at a fatal disadvantage against unlawful citizens, who have no such disadvantage, will never be acceptable.

When you take away my right to defend my life and the lives of those I love, the price for such an action comes at the potential loss of your own.

God bless the men and women of this country who make sacrifices for the rest of us in order to keep our freedoms the Constitution provides us that no other country in the world can provide.

What argument is this? France has nuclear weaponry, so does Russia, so does China.

why haven't we made it so everyone has to wear hand cuffs in public that only police can unlock at your destination to curb all the hitting and kick violence? better yet, we should be required to be put in straight jackets and have a police officer wheel us in a cart to our destination so that way no violence can happen ever again.

Yes, and they'll all target you (((Dutch))) faggots.

Cold, dead hands, you lefty faggot

OK faggot.

I'll listen to your faggety point if you can give me detailed explanation on difference between SEMI-AUTOMATIC and AUTOMATIC weapon! Until then you're just a clueless faggot that don't even knows or understands what "IT" talking about!

We already have our own Tulip farms, you're no longer of any use.

all of them

Cool another bait thread. Im going to give ya a (you), and I'm sure lotsa other people want to give them out too!