You upstanding men will be there to save 3rd wave feminists when they hit the wall, right?

You upstanding men will be there to save 3rd wave feminists when they hit the wall, right?

Nah.

sure bud, this is how I save them.

Women today hit the wall even before 30. I would say 26-27.

S-Save me senpai

Nope

The only reason this hag gets any attention is because she's the only woman born of the U.K. that most closely resembles a human person. It's like how everyone is surprised when a black person can read. Also, no, let father time fuck them to death, my dick has better things to do.

>when they hit the wall
No bc I'll be the one throwing them against the wall

>tfw this bitch went through puberty, became a sexualized icon, and is already beginning to hit the wall before your eyes, and you just look the same as you did ten years ago.

Young looking mid-thirties male is a weird feel.

Damnit, do I really have to be the one to photoshop a mullet on this unfortunate picture? Such a bad hair cut.

Save them no. Perhaps a job scrubbing pots?

Nah. I will enjoy the show. First their suprise. Then the denial. The disappointment followed by anger. Then realization, and depression. Maybe, for some, suicide. And i will eat popcorn and laugh the whole time.

Nothing wrong with looking young. Rather that than looking like shit.

huh?

Im sure she will be fine. I know i would be

> those ears

Everyone in Hollywood is literally a fucking goblin. A goymlin to be exact.

My hairline is receding slightly so now I have a slight widow's peak. Looks fine now, but if I go bald I might legit joins some foreign militia that burns Communists alive and shit.

DAMN... she is already starting to look old!

When did she become so ugly?

She was never attractive. What happened is she's fast approaching the wall.

>upstanding men
No one is sitting around waiting for them.
All the decent men get married and have kids. They are not waiting around for used up 40 year old roasties to realize they might have taken too strong a stance on politics.
Nope, these ladies will either become cat ladies or continue to have shallow unfulfilling relationships until they die. Not only that, but they will continue to project their miserable existence on the people who are actually decent and happy, thus furthering the cycle for the next generation.

Of course. It was a cruel joke to let the cows think they could successfully run the farm. We have fallen so far it's not even a joke.