I have another LN idea

I have another LN idea

"My 80 year old grandfather is pretending to be a 14 year old girl on the internet"

I'm only 68, James.

Who's James?

Insert awkward silence here

>not 14 year old girl pretending to be 80 year old grandfather
I don't think you understand how LNs work. The 80 year old grandfather would be a joke side-character at best.

What? No you don't understand

The humor is in the family awkwardness of the situation

>The humor is in the family awkwardness of the situation
>humor
It's a joke character like I said. The actual plot should revolve around a 14 year old girl doing the opposite.

I have a better one.

"The Story of the Vivian Girls, in What is known as the Realms of the Unreal, of the Glandeco-Angelinian War Storm, Caused by the Child Slave Rebellion"

Technically they've already done this idea but the particular angle I'd want to see is the family awkwardly interacting with old grandpas internet friends and his online boyfriend

Then his sexy daughters and granddaughters get in on the act, and we find out all over again why it needs to be written into international diplomatic protocol that moot is a cuck and there is no-one more cucked than moot

Change it to a grandmother, make her atractive but without looking too young to be a grandmother, add some incest subtext that doesn't cross the line and you may get the next big thing

Then she would have to be pretending to be a cute boy in some sort of lovecraftian moral lesson for one of her daughters

> The 80 year old grandfather would be a joke side-character at best.
I don't see the issue, that's more relevant than the smartphone is. Have MC discover that one of the girls in his chatroom or whatever is his grandfather, and work together with an actual cute girl from the chatroom to solve it. Throw in some Durarara shit where all these wacky adventures happen and the people happen to be from the chatroom.

She can still be pretending to be a young girl, make the MC a highschool boy that's in love with a popular teen blogger and then finds out it's his grandma

You remind me of some people I met at the mental hospital

Fund it

>that 50 page rant about kicking all the foreign men out of Japan and auctioning off the women

The native women, or the foreign women?

I'm not surprised at your association given the quality of that reaction image.

Dumb Phoneposter

I wanted to leave in the search query I entered into google to find the picture

I can't tell if this is ironic or not.

Thank you

Dumb Phoneposter.

Unironic
I've been to the mental hospital involuntarily 12 times and the post reminded me of a few of the girls I met there

Dumb Phoneposter, you too.

.... you're an actual script arent you

My god even the scripts love me

Sorry I don't read post by Dumb Phoneposters.

How about
>My 80 year old grandfather is my ERP partner?!

Ok I challenge you to an autism contest

You read that post didn't you?

It really doesn't matter.

I don't read post by Dumb Phoneposters, stop answering to me Dumb Phoneposter.

`> Ehhhhhh? My underage daughter is now my new co-worker and she is about to receive the promotion I wanted!

I love you

Sorry I don't read post by Dumb Phoneposters.

You are so cute I just want to eat you up

Here's another one
Does this activate any almonds for anyone?

"My wife just got made heir to an intergalactic empire and now I'm prince consort?"

Better to have him defeat 11 other prince consort candidates first in order to become the prince consort

They can all turn out to secretly have been girls if you must

Really it's better to cut to the chase and make it 11 gay men trying to set up a 12th straight man with a 13th straight man who turns out to be a woman