Raildex

What is going to happen to Misaki in Astral Buddy?

Hot steamy lesbian sex

This is answer to something in the Last Thead but it ended before I could put it up so I am putting it here:
The best they could do is make it 3 cour which the first cour covering OT14-OT16, the second cour covering OT17-OT19 and the third cour covering OT20-OT22 and SS2 showing up in cour 1 or 2 or as OVA or they could always make 2 24 episode seasons to finish off OT and do this by adding in the Kanzaki SS and the Itsuwa SS and Stiyl SP maybe Railgun SS2 if it not put in a Railgun Season 3.

Any news on S3?

Not yet but people are hoping for it in Oct.

Just around the corner

Basically confirmed. You would know if you're following raildex for years. The activity this year increased by a fuckton

Also

and Why Kamachi allows these??

According to the twitter description that show airs at 11:00, several hours before the announcement stage. Expect a fuckton of S3 teasing.

Dolphin rape cave

>Kawase Kouhei
That's the anime producer, too

It's really HAPPENING!!

If Season 3 happens, I will never post Kakine ever again. If it does happen, then I will post him less. Kakine will appear enough that I won't need too.

Oh my god, fuck me. I mean't if season 3 doesn't happen I'll never post a single Kakine image again.

You failed again, Kakine.

You know I've noticed how strangely Kakine lives after his defeat by Takitsubo, Accelerator and Mugino as well as Beetle 05's takeover. He becomes a keychain, crawls around as a beetle, helps Frenda's little sis with her problems a bit and there's a rumor that if you scream "AAAAAAAAAAAA HELP ME RHINOCEROUS BEETLE" he will come and save you. It's honestly like he's living to help those in need, a clear contrast from his past self whom was incredibly selfish.

Is it redemption? Or is it what he wanted all along? Honestly out of all the level 5's he seems like the one who'd go and martyr himself.

There probably existed a tv show or some incident related to a beetle and an angel that would make him so heavily inclined to create those things, in all honesty if Kakine wanted to be really effective he'd create dark matter blades instead of wings. Perhaps some Rhinoceros beetle inspired superhero was the source of his admiration, perhaps Kakine originally aspired to be a selfless hero like him. I can only think that he was twisted by failure, and that someone close to him had died because of his heroic aspirations. I also think this certain someone was (in Kakine's view) an angel, and thus his/her death would affect him deeply enough that he'd use wings as a go to weapon.

Misaki a pile of shit

Go away, Iruka.

I wish. Misaki needs some rough tribbing

By the way Astral Buddy is going, it's more like rape at this point.

adventures of beetle 05 when

Archery club? Where is shirou?

This is an all-girls' school, user.

>all girls

But I definitely saw Hamazura there.

Just so you know, it backfired pretty damn close to my fucking face and for no obvious reason I got banned.
See what happens? Innocent people get fucked.
And this is all thanks to some faggot from Sup Forums, because you guys were stupid enough to start threads in different boards.
Meta faggotry or not, better say it than regret you didn't. If you feel like reporting me - then do it, some of you guys did enough damage to Raildex already in the past two weeks (fucking secondaries and Misakafags, I guess)

A very busy month ahead:

>Homeworks August 2017
► (YenPress) Certain Magical Index Light Novel Vol.12 - August 22, 2017
► (Tankabon) Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Vol.7 - August 25, 2017
► (Tankabon) Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama Vo.2 - August 25, 2017

>Next month September 2017
► (Bunko) Heavy Object Vol.14: Project Whiz Rid - The Abandonment of Wiser Thought - Sep 08
► (Gangan) To Aru Majutsu no Kinsho Mokuroku #121 - Sep 12
► (Tankabon) To Aru Majutsu no Kinsho Mokuroku Vol.16 - Sep 22
► (Daioh) Toaru Kagaku no Railgun #98 - Sep 26
► (Daioh) Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator #38 - Sep 26
► (Daioh) Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama #25 - Sep 26

>October 2017
► (The Big Day) Dengeki Autumn/Fall Festival 2017 -Oct 01
YES ► Internet Breakdown for few hours; Early Christmas in Sup Forums/a/raildex; Many peoples drunk & skype naked
NO ► (NHK/CNN Breaking News) Gangstabing during Dengeki Fall Festival Anime Announcement - Oct 02

► (Bunko) Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Vol. 19 -Oct 07
► (DBM) Dengeki Bunko Magazine N°58 - Kamachi Kazuma Contents Railgun SS3 - Oct 10
► (Gangan) To Aru Majutsu no Kinsho Mokuroku #122 (New Arc Season 3 Material) - Oct 12
► (DPS) Dengeki 電撃PlayStaion Toaru Virtual-on Manga Part 1 - Oct 12
► (Tankabon) Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Vol.13 - Oct 22
► (Daioh) Toaru Kagaku no Railgun #99 - Sep 26
► (Daioh) Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator #37 - Sep 26
► (Daioh) Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama #25 - Sep 26
► (Daioh) Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden: Astral Buddy #06 - Sep 26

>► (Tankabon) To Aru Majutsu no Kinsho Mokuroku Vol.16 - Sep 22
► (Tankabon) To Aru Majutsu no Kinsho Mokuroku Vol.19 - Sep 22

>(Daioh) Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden: Astral Buddy #06 - Sep 26
Astral Buddy is on break next month

He mean Oct 26 not Sep 26

Sorry,
► (Daioh) Toaru Kagaku no Railgun #99 - Oct 26
► (Daioh) Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator #37 - Oct 26
► (Daioh) Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama #26 - Oct 26
► (Daioh) Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden: Astral Buddy #06 - Oct 26

To many happen in Oct

>skype naked
Just what did he mean by this?

Is Yuiitsu dead?

I can only hope.

Misaka will come to her rescue

Isn't she busy at that point in time?

Busy sleeping with Saiai

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE
AAAARRRGHHH MISAKA HELP ME

So the Indian Poker cards are based on Misaki's powers, which were stolen or something and somehow put inside the cards later on? Is this why she got involved with it?

Kuriba made the cards and didn't steal anything. Misaki is investigating because the cards have the potential for brainwashing and other nefarious deeds.

>Misaka will save Misaki in the end.

Has Misaka shown up in side story yet?

No, but they did mention her several times.

In Astral Buddy? Only in Kuroko's imagination.

Upon reading OT15, I can't make sense of Kakine.

>"Are you stupid? She's just a little insurance. Who would fight a bastard like you fairly? That's too troublesome, and you're not worth that."
Then immediately proceeds to fight Accel in a fair 1-on-1 fight, only relying on his ability to try and out-bullshit Accel's bulshit.

>That slight hesitation, the slight hesitation in front of Yomikawa that he would step off the path of evil, was the reason he attacked Yomikawa.
>To him, that hesitation was the obstacle.
>If Accelerator had given up evil, then just what would he have lost to?
>Because of that, Kakine Teitoku raged.
Seems like he would rather accept defeat against another villain (or what he considers one, anyone), but any hesitation to actually finish him off apparently pisses him off. He's a strange one.

>"Don't count on me to stop, you idiot!! What do you expect talking to solve, you villain? You have got to be joking - that's not how we do things!"
>"If you want to stop someone, then kill him. If you don't like something, then destroy it. That's evil!"
>"Come on! Let me see the evil that you, who have only spouted fancy words, have!"
>...
>"...So strong. Such powerful evil. So you can do it if you put yourmind to it, villain."
Again, strange. It seems like he was baiting Accel to try and finish him off. Out of everything he could have done or said while Accel was focused on Yomikawa, he chose to bait Accel into embracing the evil and finishing him off. Not that Kakine is in any way, shape or form suicidal, but his self-preservation instinct appears lacking compared to his ego, mindset with regards to good and evil, and his general projection of his own issues with said mindset onto Accel.

>"-yjrpEVILqw"
>"Bastard...! Damn it, so this is how it is! Your mission is...?!"
So it seems that Kakine could understand what Accel was saying, and that Black Wing Accel has a mission (beyond simply killing him).

Well Aleister did seem to hint that Accel's wings were his doing.

Maybe the girl in the dress messed with #2.

More Misaki getting blown the fuck out when? Watching her eat shit is so satisfying

Well we know that Accelerator has something to do with Aiwass and it's core. Although why Kakine could understand that language i dont know

Why?

She deserves it. I wish Misaka ate shit more too. Also, why not?

>we still haven't heard back from the few anons that were hit by the hurricane

You fags better not have died on me. We're so close to Season 3.

>She deserves it.
But she doesn't. And you seem like you could use a little whipping for being a spoiled edgy brat.

If you can't survive a hurricane with nothing but sheer will power just so you can live to see season 3 happen then you didn't deserve to live in the first place.

Literally who gives a shit?

Ow the edge

The people that were in the hurricanes path probably did.

Damn, I hope so much that Accelerator gets squashed like a bug by Coronzon and Last Order reveals that her feelings for him were fake and says that he deserved it.

Most of my neighborhood is flooded and I got a nasty cut from saving a cat from drowning (glass in the water). But I'm fine other than that. My house is a little more elevated so water hasn't gotten into it yet. Hopefully it stop raining soon though. I've already moved all my food and Raildex stuff onto the highest shelves just in case.

Probably won't have power for a while so I'm stuck mobile posting for now. Wish I would have bought a generator. I don't know how MP does it, posting from mobile is fucking frustrating.

Thanks for caring user.

I didn't get hit too hard. No way am I letting Miki's jew hurricane magic stop me.

Can AAA mikoto beat almighty Thor?

Name the cat dog and look after it.

Go to bed Kakine

>hot
>steamy

Unlikely. If anything, it will be very cold with Junko servicing Misaki like a sex slave. Morning full body massage, afternoon ass eating, carpet munch lunch, Junko covered in sushi and leaves for Misaki to amuse herself with while she eats dinner, etc.

Junko will be abused and used like a toy all for Misaki's pleasure. And if she's lucky, Junko will be allowed to use Misaki's dildo once she's done with it.

If nobody claims it, I will.

>americans literally drowning in their wooden homes

I can't believe Season 3 is happening in a little over a month

Good.

>being an edgy teenager

Holy shit, grow up.

>being

>a

>redditor

Mate, I don't think having wood housing really matters at this point

>Having basic human decency is reddit
>irrationally hating people and you've never met and wishing them death solely over nationality is somehow better

>muh feelings
>muh humanity

>js06 and Stiyl are both murrican

Is this the work of Miki?

They're not in the path of that shitstorm.

>HAHA LOOK AT ME I HOPE EVERYONE DIES FUCKING FEELINGS IM SO KOOL AND EDGY xD

Whatever. I guess I should stop responding, don't want to derail this shit any further

Good. We really would be fucked without them

I will, once you neck yourself.

>if I give sympathy, maybe people will approve of me
You're no different

Stop and go back to normal, thread.

Didn't school already start for you kids?

I don't care about approval. I care about people being ok because I'm not an underage twat who seeks attention by being a little shitlord. At the very least, I would rather talk to someone with a fucking brain about my chinese cartoons and not a sniveling little fag like you.

>that was really easy
it really was easy, is the author running out of ideas as to what do with Junko so he just made Misaki be dumb as fuck and need saving?

>Misaki
>knowing how to fight
An old man almost killed her in Railgun.

>thinking people care about approval on Sup Forums of all things

You need to go back

Don't worry, it'll soon be revealed that it was all part of her keikaku to get taken out.

Look at the bright side, maybe Mobile Poster took a vacation down to Texas and died in the storm

You could've ignored my friend but you're dumb not to

>he's literally SEETHING that he's samefagging now

>wishing people death
Stop being such an edgy teenager

I don't consider Mobile Poster a person