Accept it already

Accept it already ...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4o1dc41r28
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did they find the skeleton or something?

> find random skull
> in a land that is the crossroads of the world
> a land that was ruled or occupied by numerous peoples
> ancient Levantines
> Sea People from the western Mediterranean
> Assyrians
> Egyptians
> Babylonians
> Phoenicians
> Arameans
> Canaanites
> Greeks
> Indo-Europeans
> Hittites

Then declare the skull as Jesus Christ.

Jesus was a regular looking guy.

Why don't we have Jesus's body? We have parts of the bodies of all the apostles, so why not Jesus or Mary?

> youtube.com/watch?v=M4o1dc41r28

He was resurrected...

If Jesus didn't exist, then how do they know he looked like that?

>middle eastern appearance
>Caucasian
>white
Yes I have accepted that Jesus might have been a Middle Eastern Caucasian man.

Well being a carpenter he probably was in pretty good shape

cherrypicking

weird taht an arab wud look arab lol

If Jesus looked like a Middle-Easterner, why don't Middle-Easterners follow him?
checkmate atheists

The Levant was brown'd by Arapes during Mohammad's invasion

Middle easterns aren't all brown

Yeah he could have been pretty sexy like Poe Dameron from Star Wars.

Good to see some of you still get proper education, unlike the mutt 2 posts above yours

>why don't Middle-Easterners follow him?
American education

> implying over a 1000 years of inbreeding didn't change the phenotype of the average Muslim.

>I have a dream, that my children will live in a world where they will be judged not by the colour of their skin, but by the content of their character

(((Matt Drudge)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ

Trips of truth; posters like that are usually shills

It was browned during the immigration to Egypt that turned Egypt fucking brown my fucking dude

Jesus looked like a Spaniard

Even if he has brown eyes and brown hair he is still white. You don't measure color when it comes to race, that is a (((pol))) meme.

J1 and j2 haplos and the people who typically posses these mutations are descendants of Northern Iranian farmers. i.e Aryans. Which means that they share similar bone structure and facial features.

Jesus might has been a (((Sandnigger))) by Sup Forums's standards but a white Caucasian male nontheless.

>American education
French ability to understand humor

>J1 and j2 haplos
no thats not white, white is R haplogroup. Southern Euros arent white. German aryans are an admixture of iranian and mostly nordic blood

No. He looked Nordic.

thats the face of the antichrist
I guarantee it

If there are light eyed, light skinned and even some blond people in the middle East in modern day... then why is it so impossible for Jesus to be white Caucasian?
Even more considering Jesus lived 1200 years before the Ottoman empire ROACH'd the middle East.
From ancient Egyptian paintings, light skinned people lived all the way up to Libya.

Bible makes no mention of an antichrist.

"White" is an American term which was designed for your race-war state. "White" is about as scientific as social class. There's literally no such thing as "white" and if you believe in that there is it goes to show how deep you have been fucked.

There are several races, Caucasian is the umbrella term for indo-european peoples or peoples who share a common ancestor with indo-european peoples. And you measure this by penotype (not by color). This doesn't mean that southern and northern Euros are the same but it does mean that they are far closer to one another than a Caucasian is to a Negroid.

Jesus was probably an Early Neolithic Farmer.
So, olive skin, blue eyes, peaceful demeanor, etc.
Northern Europeans have the most of that DNA in the modern day, but it's also combined with Yamnaya DNA, which is indo-European or Aryan blood.
So chariot riding, sword swinging, nearly carnivorous warriors.
Because northern Europeans are a combo, we're great warriors and farmers.
The Ancient Egyptian rulers were also Early Neolithic Farmers from the fertile crescent.
They just weren't Aryan or indo-European like Nordics and Celts, Heil Hitler 14/88 gas the kikes race war now lol

The same "experts" who said ancient Britons were black but are now being debunked even by men who were on the research team. The area Jesus comes from was overwhelmingly Roman and Greek thanks to their empires, so let's face it, he looked like the Renaissance Italian or Greek Orthodox man he is mostly depicted as.

>may have been muscular

How do I achieve christmode?

The Middle East is darker today thanks to Islamic invasions, sorry but you have to stop wanking over now.