What is everyones opinons on shelter?

Music is shit, animation was fine but nothing special. Don't see why it was so popular for that one week.

It's shit

shitty music video, who cares

Porter tried hard and failed at making a shortened version of Interstella 5555. Speaking of which, it'd be nice to get someone to try something like that again.

Meh, it was alright.

test

Made me cry like a little bitch that I am

I cried.

Same dude I cried after. Yeah you're not alone on that.

Anno is a hack

I honestly didn't understand all the hype surrounding it - it just seemed like a music video with some pretty good animation.

I guess I can acknowledge that Porter managed to legitimately collab with a studio to make that, so cheers to that. In everything else though, it's nothing all that remarkable - just normalfags and their shit taste I guess.

Nice artwork, servicable music, a nice little story in just a few minutes. it's ok. I liked it a lot. It's also only like 4 minutes long so I don't think it can be anything better than "pretty good."

music is ok i guess
not a big edm fan
animation is.. well.. as expected from a1 pictures
the good part is that is sort of revives the concept of amvs like 5555 into the mainstream
and on top of that the story of the animation is pretty creative, i should say
made milions of pussies cry

Father was a sadistic fuck, I don't know how you can fuck up such a short story. Must be nice to not only have bad music taste but also find such shit bittersweet.

i think it just feels like a new concept
we haven't seen shit like this since interstellar

>crying over a shitty music video

It's a lowest common denominator of a story. It tries to invoke the community to spend time and read it on a second watch, tells me that there is a serious intent to manifest some semblance of a meaningful story, yet also that is undermined precisely by the video's own neglect of that story. It's nothing for cheap tears from the community and the lowest thing i can see from A-1 pictures.

It's still thousand step away from Breaking the Habit. And it'll never be.

>Father was a sadistic fuck
where the FUCK did you get this impression?

It was enjoyable and had nice art.

They need to continue the story. Maybe have the lifepod crash land on alien planet where the little girl has superpowers because she grew up under a yellow sun.

Normie fuel

>Being left alone, to the very end of your life, in an endless virtual reality
>After almost 7 years she gets reminded of a better time and gets only one letter for the rest of her life
Thanks dad!

I had a nightmare similar to it once.

This. She'll be lonely forever, immobilized in her endless sleep and her consciousness is in a virtual reality. Like what's the point just to prolong her suffering?

Shit.

I love it. It's great. I don't care if my opinion is pleb tier and I know it goes for really cheap mass appeal and tearjerk material with the father plot, but it works for me and that's all that matters. Rin a cute.

>Not crying over sad anime girls
Why do you even bother if you're already dead inside?

It fell flat on the execution for me. I couldn't really get emotionally invested on the loli with a 5min AMV. I mean don't get me wrong, the plot, for me, would have made a really good show.

It's a music video to a shitty song.

I didn't feel anything new from it - it was just a music video to me.

I'm not a big fan of the song, IMO, Porter's done better. And the story is serviceable at best.

Everything related to the production is fucking incredible though, no doubt about that.

Neat concept, and anything increasing the number of official anime music videos like Interstella 555 is always a good thing.

I want to fondle those tits

Ham fisted as fuck and quite horrific to anyone with half a brain.

Anime executing horrific concepts as the most banal things in the world is what makes things fun.

>show about WMD-tier clone children previously abused by their caretakers being recruited as child soldiers under military rule
>this is the better outcome, previous forms of government have been far worse
>the illegal clone program is actually the result of a secret government program gone rogue
And throughout all of that they maintain a quite lighthearted atmosphere.