Thicc/braphog is a jewish trick to systematically reduce the fitness of white populations

Thicc/braphog is a jewish trick to systematically reduce the fitness of white populations.

If you breed with, date or generally humor a woman who is fatter than you, you're complicit in white genocide.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/z.hoogbruin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i fucked a girl with that body type and holy shit was it fun

Nigger detected

No shit, she isn't white. Are you a mutt like her OP?

>If you breed with, date or generally humor a woman who is fatter than you, you're complicit in white genocide
>tfw 6% bodyfat
am i suposed to date literal skeltons?

Enjoy your pigtoilet.

better then be a fag like you

Well duh, that's the average american woman you're looking at. This is considered healthy by your standards.

if white bois don’t go for the thicc girls, they’re definitely only going to be taking black dick. enjoy that white genocide.

Blackies can have the braphogs for free

THIS IS NOT THICC...SHES A CHEESEBURGER AWAY FOR FULL BLOWN LAND WHALE

The woman in the picture is obese, not thicc.

ugly and unhealthy. nn

That’s approaching slam pig status. I would smash with impunity.

Maybe with a sledgehammer

checked but eventually you'll have to come to terms with the fact that "thicc" just means "fat". a thicc booty nigga-bait reject may not be obese yet, but she's still fat.

I bet all american women look like this

No one has taught me to like thicc chicks. Media didn't sit me down and tell me to like big asses. That shit was prewired in my brain the day I was born. Instinct isn't telling me to like dicks, traps, skinny roasties. My instinct is telling me to bury my face into that fat booty and motorboat it. My 6'2" 280lb. Aryan ass would plow the fuck out of that braphog and I don't give a fuck what you little soyboys think.

I'll tell you one thing tho, she's difficult for a skinny refugee to kidnap. He'll throw out his back lifting her. I like that shit.

Sure it was schlomo.

>280 lbs
>thinks he isnt a soyboy

Lay off the estrogen and get fit fat ass

How do fat people even wipe their disgusting fat asses? Bet it smells fucking awful.

Bullshit. Whites have been into thicc/braphog women since the dawn of time.

>shit was prewired in my brain the day I was born
>My instinct is telling me to bury my face into that fat booty
>My 6'2" 280lb. Aryan ass
>memeflag
Negro spotted

I would let her suck me off. Nice hair... day 5 of no fap. Ugh fat chicks look good now

instagram.com/z.hoogbruin/
this bitch just liked my nigger tinder profile. these girls will always go for niggers because they appreciate them. adapt or perish