MY GRANDPA'S DECK HAS NO PATHETIC CAR-

MY GRANDPA'S DECK HAS NO PATHETIC CAR-

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Attack_the_Moon!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a rat

I assume it fights beavers. Like how a firefighter fights fires.

Card games do not belong to Sup Forums.

would say it's good for tributes, but the game had zero rules back in season 1 and he took this one out of his deck during Battle City

But it has this.

What's its effect?

the opponent must give you a handjob

What's wrong with Beaver Warrior? Sure, it's shit now but it was fine back then.

Playing the video game made me realize that Yugi's deck is actually stacked compared to other shitty decks that normal people had.

Giand Soldier of Stone was better

M O O N
O
O
N

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Attack_the_Moon! :^)

Silly OP, you use magic cards to buff your weaker monsters or trap cards to give them an edge against stronger monsters.

Reminder that Link monsters are shit and are worse than pendulums.

Isn't this the same thing?

Nice

Thank you, I didn't know what to think.

Then I'll play THIS card

why summon a lv4 monster with 1200 attack,when you can summon a 3000 attack monster lv8 with no tribute?

Agreed. Synchro era was the best for me and I really liked synchro monsters when they came out. Xyz were ok, but not a good addition to the game as synchros. When pendulums were released, I quit the game because it turned into a special summoning shitfest.

No, traps keep monsters from attacking or hinder their attack/defense while magic cards buff attack/defense or give them an ability/gimmick that blocks attacks from stronger monsters or other beneficial effects. Same on the surface, different under the layers.

Thee you go! That's how you do it.

It goes into a rank 4 xyz

How is that a punishment for them?

I remember using Elemental Hero Prisma's effect and activating pic related after my opponent would overexted and dump his entire hand on the field. Ragequits ensued. Good times.

next time I'll take better care of my beaver

Nah mate, Kazuki Takahashi read too much Fahrenheit 451.

but..... Magic cards can keep monsters from attacking or hinder their attack/defense. And Traps can buff attack defense or give them an ability/gimmick that blocks attacks from stronger monsters.

Idk how long ago you've played yugioh but shit has changed.

>joyreactor.com
>no digits
out with you

The game's been a special summoning shitfest since plant, zombie and fish synchro. Pendulum has never been a problem; the only meta pend decks were iirc Qlis, Magicians, Metalfoes and Magispecters and the Metalfoes were an engine rather than a deck in their own right. Xyz on the other hand has dominated every meta since wind-ups.