Liberals just exposed their achilles heel

>CNN vehemently denies that Democrats want to do away with the 2nd Amendment. This means that we should amplify that these child crisis actors are trying to do away with the 2nd Amendment, this is their weak point.

Let's get smart and start thinking of propaganda campaigns that will bury them with their own weight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D18hcwRzGfE
i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/352/749/e44.gif
youtu.be/15k7f60P3mY?t=280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>start thinking of propaganda campaigns
Fuck off, Boris. I don't get paid in vodka to do your job for you.

Well they better not take the 2nd amendment away from my main man Ice T:

youtube.com/watch?v=D18hcwRzGfE

"Trump, um, trumpeted"

fuck these people. to death.

Natalia is that you? Why can't you get over our past. It's been years since The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends - why can't you get over what happened?

Bump

good idea user

Fuck their musical instruments too, yeah?

Thankfully most people don't actually listen to the demented ramblings of this brainless orange monkey.

>not killing mockingbird for free

Just good huh? Not great, yo?

If guns are part of black culture... wouldn’t banning guns be racist?

whats the point? it hasnt worked in the past. liberals dont respond to logic

That's stupid.

If anything, we should blame the democrats for being complicit and accuse them of taking NRA money.

>kids are crisis actors propped up by big money

>want to repeal the 2nd Amendment

>CNN has a history of creating and spreading fake news

>CNN scripts everyone who is on their show, they script debates, they script everything

These should be the focus to take out this new messaging by CNN

Njupeh8i here...what about a Shit Bird, guy?

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/352/749/e44.gif

Why did they put "common sense" in parentheses like that?

What did the author mean Sup Forums?

>still using the term common sense

The fact that in debate this is a term just shows you how far lost they are.

It's about making non-leftist mad at leftist, leftist themselves are a lost cause.

>toxic
There's that fucking word again

They can't control us like they control Europe, unless they get our guns. If Sweden was armed like we are and had a little more testosterone, this shit over there wouldn't be happening.

Listening to the CNN Townhall and hearing the horde of uninformed pawns cheer on the banning of all semi automatic rifles was the final straw for me. These snakes will lie and exploit tragedies rather than bringing forth rational discussion. They can keep their supporters foaming at the mouth as long as they prop up these emotionally charged children. Fuck how informed or knowledgeable they are on the issue, their feelings triumph any rational discussion.

They want the Second Amendment gone. We need to keep the Left in defensive mode. We need to KEEP the PRESSURE UP on it continuously any way possible.

They should've force memed that as the trash bird, might've taken off more.

It's no secret that the gun control fanatics want to get rid of the 2A. They say this all the time, then pretend they didn't, then they say it again.

I remember a TYT video where Cenk admitted he wants to get rid of the 2nd Amendment but no idea how I can find it again.

>The second amendment is outdated and needs to go
>Look no one is saying we need to get rid of the second amendment

I wish so badly that some people on their side would just come clean and admit that they despise the constitution and want to repeal the 2nd.

Bump while I think...

Found it, actually

youtu.be/15k7f60P3mY?t=280

Democrats and their projection are really tiresome.

>Bump while I think...
thanks, bub

this is good, this is it

>I respect the 2A
>but I dont

>They pretend they didn't, then they say it again
Getting real sick of this shit

Point out that they only care about assault rifles that kill white kids, and not assault pistols that kill black kids at a much higher rate. With any luck, they take the race bait and harden their stance.

daily reminder that they want the first amendment as well

It looks like (((CNN))) is grooming them to push kike agendas.

>Why did the school let Nicky get bullied to the point where he developed violent impulses?
>Why was expelling him the best solution they could offer?
>How was he able to waltz onto a school campus with an AR-15 without anyone noticing?
>Why didn't the FBI act on the tip they got?
>What about all the corruption in the local police department?
The fact that they're eschewing all of the above questions and going straight for our guns proves beyond a doubt that they have ulterior motives. All we have to do is let them know we're on to them.

Bump