Why do white people in power not see Jewish tricks?

White politicians, white religious leaders, white intellectuals, none of them see the anti-white Jewish agenda. How do you explain that?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774
youtu.be/LMxTFqPET5I?t=16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

brap

because they are corrupt people

are you even white italy?

Enlighten us faggot.

Nice bait thread for brap posting, nigger.

whiter than you, Mario.

Why would you bite the hand that feeds you?

There are no Jewish tricks

They do, but you get fired for noticing you put your head down so you can continue make money and feed your family.

They see it. They participate in it. And they benefit from it.

This is my favorite part of the thread

Yea riddle me this

Inb4 muh 4d chess meme. He's clearly in bed with the jew

*hand rubbing sounds*

White people benefit from letting Jews take all the power? How?

Give us your sources, research, references, anything to prove this meme.

because there's almost no white people in power.

I'm asking you dumb nigger. How do you want me to prove a question?

Wrong. Most Congressmen, the Army, are white.

For the same reason parasites usually aren't found until a trusted source tells them what's wrong. Who will be the doctor to tell the public and make it believable?

As for those who know and have the power to change things, they work silently. There are crypto/pol/acks working behind the scenes and chances are really good that someone mistook them for a LARP.

Because Leftists have controlled academia for a century, which filters down into media, culture, education systems, etc.

Within the Leftist paradigm you simply do not notice the collective activities of Jews. It is just not done, it is Nazi behavior.

People really do just think what they're told- or at least they think within the frameworks they are given.

Is that President Jared hiding behind Melania?

This And the fact that most of the people who rule a country had to submit to the school system and get a degree. They are a reflection of what was the mindset in those places. Most of them didn't question what they were taught and just accepted it as true.

They are Zionists who are also in on the agenda.

whiter than you, Tyrone

(((They))) are not white. The military follows (((their))) orders, along with the politicians which do the same.

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you’re inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

>White politicians
>White religious leaders
>White intellectuals
>White jews

We are more alone in the world than you might think, brighteyes.

>The military follows (((their))) orders, along with the politicians which do the same.

But why? Why don't they see that what the Jews are ordering is not in their interests?

The do see Jewish Tricks. What the whites in power want is to get Jew Bucks for being Good Goys. Further, there is a problem of hyper individualism in the white mind. The average whtie person is thinking, "What is good for me?" The average Jewish person is thinking, "What is good for the Jewish people?"
Whites are often so individualistic and so desperate to appear as "good people," that they would destroy their own color just to prove it (read: gain social advantage from being thought of as "good.")

jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774

It's very simple and obvious. They are selling out their own people for literal shekels.

OP? Hello? Did I ruin your thread because you can't pretend this is a confusing issue now? You filthy Jew?

There are more jewish lobbies in the US than any other type of lobby, and they probably bring in more cash than their competitors.

most boomers, especially lefty boomers, think they are enlightening atheists and if you tried to explain how they are not atheists or enlightened, but simply traded their God, Culture and Country to be a submissive servant of Judaism, they'll have a mini-psychotic break and start shouting as loud as they can for 45 minutes straight

>The average Jewish person is thinking, "What is good for the Jewish people?"
I can garantee you that the people you call Jews aka the Zionists don't think about the grater good of the Jewish people. For them the only thing that counts is money and thier twisted zionistic world view and they'll sacrifice common jews for it without a second thought.

Sacrificing common Jews is worth it if it benefits jews long term. You have short sighted thinking. They don't.

because they are white people that are put there by Jews. They are paid off, or if they cannot be bought they are blackmailed.

They see it. It just doesn't effect them so they don't care.

That's only true if you think every jew is a zionist. The biggest zionists don't even live in israel because why should they if Israel isn't their end game.

This true but it acts as a form of eugenics. While they subsidize dysgenic people in others.

becouse jews control most information sources and they put light on those wypipo who owe them money and probably are blackmailed with some shit they did in the past. and some of them are just corrupted people who just care about their careers and wealth

Get it straight dickhole.
You can’t spend years screaming about Jews controlling the system and the ask why the people in power can’t see Jew tricks.

This is the code of the semitics:
>I against my brother, my brothers and I against my cousins, then my cousins and I against strangers.

youtu.be/LMxTFqPET5I?t=16s

Forgot to say ... for normies; explained by (((them))).

The only people they allow in power are those who have proven they're psychopaths with no moral compass. If you show moral compass, they destroy you and don't let you advance. Only the most ruthless and ambitious whores are allowed to run the whorehouse for the pimp. Also, whites are easy to lie to because we're idealistic and we want to live inside fantasy ideal worlds.

That girl in your pic has a 56% face...

They enact them

The Jews only create the plans and use Shabbos Goyim to force them out.

You don’t honestly think they would dare tire their own hands?

Because politicians are not your friends, hence the term crypto kike. They are selling their own people for shekels. One truly has to be an idiot to expect any honest person to gain in importance in a irredemeably corrupt system.

>none of them see the anti-white Jewish agenda

Because there is no Jewish agenda.

I know that you can't comprehend the idea that all these "red pills" you believe in, the only thing in life that makes you feel better than your peers is actually all fake and lies, but please try to see the truth lmao

You are correct.

>he thinks the bourgeoisie acts like a bourgeoisie because of religion and not material interest